faal4anisa

HELLO HELLO PLEASE RESPONSE WHO R WAITING 4 NOA2?

42 posts in this topic

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Andy,

One point about what you are saying. If they are saying '6 months from the NOA1' as you are stating, then one would be led to believe that they would try to get the oldest NOA1's approved. That obviously isnt the case. I am fed up, I have a right to be fed up (as do many others). The people that filed recently or in VSC has no clue the frustration and them being the ones to say 'be patient' is killing me. Maybe its meant to help us, but it is not addressing issuess such as '15 day approvals' when what you are saying is 'wait 180 days before asking what is going on'. Hell with this idea. I will keep inquiring.

Wolf

no, I never said anything about 6 months. All I said is the majority of the waiting was for the IMBRA RFE. Due to IMBRA all petitions were put on hold, some had to be sent back, then some transferred, a couple got lost, but the reason for all the waiting was for the IMBRA RFE. Now that the waiting is over for the IMBRA RFE (except for iceyspots case) things are back up to speed. When you got the RFE you sent it back. USCIS informs you to give them 60 days before we inquire.

So I believe that there is no hold up anymore, just the regular waiting period as if you started all over again after IMBRA. I know it's hard to do this but you have to view the IMBRA RFE receipt notice as your NOA1. Some people "William33" and others are getting there 2nd RFE now for normal things. This is because there was no preliminary processing before the receipt of the IMBRA RFE (says so in the memorandum) so screw the e-mail. The process starts over from the point of the IMBRA RFE receipt notice.

So, some people have sent in there petition in March and had to wait all that extra time for there IMBRA RFE. They endured all the unknown, and all the "what are they going to do? will they make a new petition? are they sending an RFE". I have been following IMBRA with all of you since the first IMBRA thread.

VSC is the faster of all the service centers, this is fact and can't be changed. So people shouldn't compare themselves to different service centers. The service centers are adjudicating at a pace similar to pre IMBRA. If you look at everyones IMBRA receipt notice date, they are all around the same time. Late June & July, mostly in July. It's obvious there not adjudicating according to original NOA1 date. Hence why everyone is over 100 days. Everyone is back at the beginning starting fresh with there IMBRA RFE receipt date as the NOA1.

Are you aloud to be upset? hell yes!! do you have the right to knock down the door at USCIS? do whatever helps you get though this. Personally, I like to think that the people who have been waiting for over 100 days are not some special case of neglect, but a case of unfortunately filing right after March 6th, having to wait the longest to figure out what to do about IMBRA, and finally to get the RFE. So, people above 100 days, don't worry!! the NOA2 is coming.

Am I trying to help everyone? yes! the feelings of dispair and the helpless feelings of being lost are horrible, they ruin your whole day!! "sleepless in or" probably needed the congresman to tell him the petition was moving forward, that's great!!! I'm really, truly happy about this!! the fact that USCIS didn't infrom sleepless about the status of the petition is sad, but the fact of the matter is they adjudicated the petition and are moving it foreward. Just like everyone elses petition. Everyone just needs to relax!! it's going to be OK!! they are working on the petitions.

Edited by AndyMisiu

06/30/06- sent I-129F petition to VSC.

07/11/06- NOA1 (received in mail)

07/19/06- RFE received in mail, IMBRA

07/28/06- e-mail, IMBRA RFE received at VSC

09/11/06- called VSC, told I'm with an adjudicating officer

09/25/06- called VSC, told to file expedited service, outside 60 days of RFE received date

09/26/06- sent expedited service request to VSC via fax and snail mail

09/26/06- Senators and Congressman making inquiries into my petition

09/29/06- expedited service request approved by VSC director

10/04/06- e-mail NOA2 approved!!!!!!

10/05/06- NVC received

10/06/06- NVC forwarded to Poland Embassy

10/16/06- Packet #3 received

10/17/06- Packet #3 sent to US Embassy Warsaw

10/30/06- Packet #4 received

10/30/06- Interview scheduled for November 22nd!!!

11/30/06- Visa in hand, via DHL!!!!

12/05/06- Ania and I arrive together in the USA

02/11/07- Ania applied for Social Security Card

02/17/07- Ania and I were MARRIED!!!!!!

07/24/07- Social Security Card in hand- after some minor issues and a little procrastination :)

10/14/07- I-485, I-765, and permission to travel mailed to USCIS

10/17/07- Received NOA1

12/17/07- I-485 shipped to California Service Center for faster service

12/17/07- I-765 approved new card should be mailed within 30 days, Advanced parole approved

02/28/08- AOS APPROVED!!!! PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD RECEIVED!!!!! (card received couple weeks after approval)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
It's been a long hard process. Lots of us have gotten stuck in the IMBRA mess and now the backlog. Listen, everyone is in the tail end of this wait. USCIS is working on it. Everyone will have there NOA2 soon enough. It's very unfortunate everyone got stuck in the middle of a law change. USCIS has given themselves a window of 60 days, nothing is guaranteed. They don't want to hear anything until after the 60 days, and the truth is, there is nothing to tell us. It's waiting to be adjudicated or it's in name checks. The next unfortunate thing is.. everyone will be contacting there congress people for help now that there 30 days past the IMBRA receipt, when USCIS says to wait 60. Now they will be short with others and tired of hearing about it. Some people who really need the help won't get it. The bulk of the waiting was IMBRA, and waiting for the RFE. Now that everyone has the RFE and sent it back, we're in line.

The wait was never this long before IMBRA and now that it's calming down, it will be back to normal. Just bad timing to file an I-129F

Andy,

One point about what you are saying. If they are saying '6 months from the NOA1' as you are stating, then one would be led to believe that they would try to get the oldest NOA1's approved. That obviously isnt the case. I am fed up, I have a right to be fed up (as do many others). The people that filed recently or in VSC has no clue the frustration and them being the ones to say 'be patient' is killing me. Maybe its meant to help us, but it is not addressing issuess such as '15 day approvals' when what you are saying is 'wait 180 days before asking what is going on'. Hell with this idea. I will keep inquiring.

Wolf

no, I never said anything about 6 months. All I said is the majority of the waiting was for the IMBRA RFE. Due to IMBRA all petitions were put on hold, some had to be sent back, then some transferred, a couple got lost, but the reason for all the waiting was for the IMBRA RFE. Now that the waiting is over for the IMBRA RFE (except for iceyspots case) things are back up to speed. When you got the RFE you sent it back. USCIS informs you to give them 60 days before we inquire.

So I believe that there is no hold up anymore, just the regular waiting period as if you started all over again after IMBRA. I know it's hard to do this but you have to view the IMBRA RFE receipt notice as your NOA1. Some people "William33" and others are getting there 2nd RFE now for normal things. This is because there was no preliminary processing before the receipt of the IMBRA RFE (says so in the memorandum) so screw the e-mail. The process starts over from the point of the IMBRA RFE receipt notice.

So, some people have sent in there petition in March and had to wait all that extra time for there IMBRA RFE. They endured all the unknown, and all the "what are they going to do? will they make a new petition? are they sending an RFE". I have been following IMBRA with all of you since the first IMBRA thread.

VSC is the faster of all the service centers, this is fact and can't be changed. So people shouldn't compare themselves to different service centers. The service centers are adjudicating at a pace similar to pre IMBRA. If you look at everyones IMBRA receipt notice date, they are all around the same time. Late June & July, mostly in July. It's obvious there not adjudicating according to original NOA1 date. Hence why everyone is over 100 days. Everyone is back at the beginning starting fresh with there IMBRA RFE receipt date as the NOA1.

Are you aloud to be upset? hell yes!! do you have the right to knock down the door at USCIS? do whatever helps you get though this. Personally, I like to think that the people who have been waiting for over 100 days are not some special case of neglect, but a case of unfortunately filing right after March 6th, having to wait the longest to figure out what to do about IMBRA, and finally to get the RFE. So, people above 100 days, don't worry!! the NOA2 is coming.

(referencing red)

#######....1st, "us"??? you filed over three months after part of us AND your in vermont. 2nd, not the case of neglect???? It IS neglect, incompetence, unfair, and not resolved. 3) dont worry???? Its coming soon? We can make the assumption that may be accurate for you, but those of us already screwed cannot make that same assessment.

wolf

Edited by sbgwolf1

3/11/06 - 3/26/06 Visited my baby in the PI's

3/29/06 - K1 packet recieved at NSC

6/01/06 - Redirected to CSC

6/14/06 - CSC e-mailed confirmation on the reciept of file

6/23/06 - They they sent the IMBRA RFE

7/03/06 - The emailed that the IMBRA RFE went out on 6/23/06

7/03/06 - I received IMBRA RFE

7/05/06 - Touched

7/06/06 - Delivery Confirmation from the Post Office RFE recieved

7/11/06 - Email notification from CSC that IMBRA RFE Recieved

7/12/06 - Touched (but was to respond to an email that only said 'request recieved and will be processed within 30 days. argh)

7/13/06 - Touched

NOA2 September 11!!!

10/18/06 - Received at Embassy

12/23/06 - Recieved package with interview/medical schedule

01/08/06 - CFO interview/(pre-departure class) Complete

1/11/07 & 1/12/07 Medical complete

02/05/07 - Interview!!!

2/7/07 (2/8/07 manila) - Informed we are approved...3 days after interview.

2/12/07 Visa Received

2/16/07 Baby arrives in US!!!!!

4/14/07 Wedding

4/21/07 Filed AOS

Timeline

It's been a long hard process. Lots of us have gotten stuck in the IMBRA mess and now the backlog. Listen, everyone is in the tail end of this wait. USCIS is working on it. Everyone will have there NOA2 soon enough. It's very unfortunate everyone got stuck in the middle of a law change. USCIS has given themselves a window of 60 days, nothing is guaranteed. They don't want to hear anything until after the 60 days, and the truth is, there is nothing to tell us. It's waiting to be adjudicated or it's in name checks. The next unfortunate thing is.. everyone will be contacting there congress people for help now that there 30 days past the IMBRA receipt, when USCIS says to wait 60. Now they will be short with others and tired of hearing about it. Some people who really need the help won't get it. The bulk of the waiting was IMBRA, and waiting for the RFE. Now that everyone has the RFE and sent it back, we're in line.

The wait was never this long before IMBRA and now that it's calming down, it will be back to normal. Just bad timing to file an I-129F

Andy,

Wolf

(referencing red)

#######....1st, "us"??? you filed over three months after part of us AND your in vermont. 2nd, not the case of neglect???? It IS neglect, incompetence, unfair, and not resolved. 3) dont worry???? Its coming soon? We can make the assumption that may be accurate for you, but those of us already screwed cannot make that same assessment.

wolf

I say "us" as being a VJ member, not when I filed. And I'm not talking about my petition. I'm trying to talk about the reason for the extra delay in a lot of the cases. If you take a step outside the box you might see what I'm saying. I understand your frustration, sorry for getting involved, maybe next time it's better to leave it alone. LOL

wolf

I say "us" as being a VJ member, not when I filed. And I'm not talking about my petition. I'm trying to talk about the reason for the extra delay in a lot of the cases. If you take a step outside the box you might see what I'm saying. I understand your frustration, sorry for getting involved, maybe next time it's better to leave it alone. LOL

09/25/06- called VSC, told to file expedited service, outside 60 days of RFE received date

10/05/06- NVC received

07/24/07- Social Security Card in hand- after some minor issues and a little procrastination :)

10/17/07- Received NOA1

12/17/07- I-765 approved new card should be mailed within 30 days, Advanced parole approved

02/28/08- AOS APPROVED!!!! PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD RECEIVED!!!!! (card received couple weeks after approval)

Andy,

Wolf

(referencing red)

wolf

wolf

I just know, that, IF WE dont get our NOA2 soon, my baby is going to have a nervous break down and i'm going to go nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come On USCIS-CALI, PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23 Mar 06 - NOA 1 from CSC (transfered from TSC)

23 Jun 06 - RFE sent by USCIS:

08 Jul 06 - RFE reply received by USCIS:

11 Jul 06 - Touched (to confirm receipt IMBRA RFE on the 8th)

13 Aug 06 - e-mailed USCIS

14 Aug 06 - Rec e-mail saying they do not respond to e-mails

14 Aug 06 - Rec Not 1,but 3, e-mails case status change, they responded to my e-mail, requesting more Info

16 Aug 06 - touched for the very first time, FEELS SOOOOOO GOOD!

18 Aug 06 - tried calling USCIS,

8 Sept 06 - called USCIS-CSC Info line said they could not find any info on our recpt. #

12 Sept 06 - Contact with USCIS NSC - transfered to a imigration officer. said our case was being processed but unable to give me any info past that.

23 Sept 06 - Flew to Belgium to be with Inge, Get married and File DCF

24 Sept 06 - Received e-mail notification K-1 approved, What they waited forme to leava the US to approve???????????

24 Sept 06 Interview Date with police to be married in Belgium

27 Sept 06 Medical appointment for K-1 and DCF , We now have 2 options

31 Oct 06 Authorization from Brugge to Marry

10 Nov 06 MARRIED IN BELGIUM

13 Nov 06 Filed DCF for CR1 Immigrant Visa

20 Nov 06 Received CR1 Immigrant Visa

WE ARE GOING HOME ON DECEMBER 3rd, TOGETHER !!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Andy, as I said before, I'm sure you have good intentions. But the fact is, you are posting information that you have zero proof for, aside from the fact the IMBRA is what f*cked us all over. YOU believe the hold up is now over and YOU believe that we have to view the IMBRA RFE receipt notice as our NOA1 date. The bottom line is no one here who has been waiting since March needs you to tell us that the reason for the delay was IMBRA. We know this. We have had more than enough time to come around to the idea that IMBRA happened and there was nothing we could do. We watched them send RFEs randomly, not by NOA1 date. (Can you imagine how it feels to have had a NOA1 date of MARCH 23 and not have the IMBRA RFE entered into CSC's system until JULY 20? That's a FOUR MONTH DELAY). We saw a few approvals that *seemed* to correspond to RFE return date and since then, no rhyme or reason. We cannot get information from CSC - they are no longer accepting emails and even when they did they were worthless. We cannot get information from USCIS because they have nothing to tell us. Some of us have had success with elected officials after contacting 2 or 3 or 4 and finally finding a person who gave a sh!t. Even the senators offices are pissed off because CSC has been lying to them for MONTHs regarding processing order.

I DOUBT there is ANY way you could possibly understand how we feel. Aside from the hell that recalled people went through, us March petitioners also had big plans for our future. Based on past timelines here, we guesstimated 2 or 3 months of processing. Now we're up to 5 with no end in sight. And as I mentioned before, some of us will be waiting yet an additional six months for an interview date. Can you even IMAGINE what that feels like? Not to mention that we followed the rules, sent in the paperwork, the checks, etc. and the result was the incompetent USCIS screwed us royally.

It's nice if you want to be supportive but trying to force us believe that the waiting is over and we should see our approvals any day now does not help because you have no source for this information. Time to back off dude. Until we have accurate and true information from someone who actually knows (as opposed to what the IMBRA RFE memo says) you're better off not saying anything more.

Timeline

Andy, as I said before, I'm sure you have good intentions. But the fact is, you are posting information that you have zero proof for, aside from the fact the IMBRA is what f*cked us all over. YOU believe the hold up is now over and YOU believe that we have to view the IMBRA RFE receipt notice as our NOA1 date. The bottom line is no one here who has been waiting since March needs you to tell us that the reason for the delay was IMBRA. We know this. We have had more than enough time to come around to the idea that IMBRA happened and there was nothing we could do. We watched them send RFEs randomly, not by NOA1 date. (Can you imagine how it feels to have had a NOA1 date of MARCH 23 and not have the IMBRA RFE entered into CSC's system until JULY 20? That's a FOUR MONTH DELAY). We saw a few approvals that *seemed* to correspond to RFE return date and since then, no rhyme or reason. We cannot get information from CSC - they are no longer accepting emails and even when they did they were worthless. We cannot get information from USCIS because they have nothing to tell us. Some of us have had success with elected officials after contacting 2 or 3 or 4 and finally finding a person who gave a sh!t. Even the senators offices are pissed off because CSC has been lying to them for MONTHs regarding processing order.

I DOUBT there is ANY way you could possibly understand how we feel. Aside from the hell that recalled people went through, us March petitioners also had big plans for our future. Based on past timelines here, we guesstimated 2 or 3 months of processing. Now we're up to 5 with no end in sight. And as I mentioned before, some of us will be waiting yet an additional six months for an interview date. Can you even IMAGINE what that feels like? Not to mention that we followed the rules, sent in the paperwork, the checks, etc. and the result was the incompetent USCIS screwed us royally.

It's nice if you want to be supportive but trying to force us believe that the waiting is over and we should see our approvals any day now does not help because you have no source for this information. Time to back off dude. Until we have accurate and true information from someone who actually knows (as opposed to what the IMBRA RFE memo says) you're better off not saying anything more.

accurate, my sentiments exactly, and thank you kat...said probably better than i would have.

wolf

and the 'think outside the box' comment?? I dont appreciate someone that is not even close to in the same situation as many of us, telling my this #######.

Wolf

7/05/06 - Touched

7/12/06 - Touched (but was to respond to an email that only said 'request recieved and will be processed within 30 days. argh)

7/13/06 - Touched

NOA2 September 11!!!

02/05/07 - Interview!!!

2/12/07 Visa Received

4/14/07 Wedding

4/21/07 Filed AOS

Timeline

yea! ok! I'll back off and let everyone deal with this the way they want to. Yes! it would be nice to have facts on how there processing, I'm sure it would help a lot of us to feel better, remember that I am involved with a special case of my own. I'll just leave you with this:

"Logic is great stuff. We liked it. We still like it. It is not by chance we were given the power to reason, to examine the evidence of our senses, and to draw conclusions. This is one of man's magnificent attributes. We agnostically inclined would not feel satisfied with a proposal which does not lend itself to reasonable approach and interpretation. Hence we are at pains to tell why we think our present faith is reasonable, why we think it more sane and logical to believe than not to believe, why we say our former thinking was soft and mushy when we threw up our hands in doubt and said, "We don't Know"."

written by a great man.

I believe my proposal is reasonable, everyone started over in July with the IMBRA RFE date. They should have an answer within 60 days of the receipt notice. I will not say anymore. I realize there is nothing to be said at this point. When we're dealing with raw emotions involved there is no reasoning with people. USCIS is running itself in an unorginized way and many should be upset, understandable. But adjudication is taking place. I can't believe how personal this thread has gotten when I'm just trying to make sense of something. The small personal attacks I'm sure are coming from pure anger and frustration over this matter rather than intentional. I pray for you to live your day in faith, with serenity and peace of mind, and I pray for your approvals. I'm sorry I got involved with your situation, sorry I am speaking off of opinion and not fact, sorry if I've made anyone upset! my intentions were pure! keep the faith and good luck!! no hard feelings here!! LOL!!!!

faal4anisa,

Sorry for highjacking your thread!!!

Edited by AndyMisiu

10/05/06- NVC received

10/17/07- Received NOA1

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

THANKS 2 ALL WHO RESPONSE ME

I want to say to all my friends that what i had assessed that those VJ friends whose RFE was received by USCIS in first week of JULY mostly been approved and after 10 of JULY people are getting approval slowly and steadily but its really perturbing to see that my friends like GUPT, LOST IN THE WOODS and others they should be approved as their too RFE recieved by USCIS in first week of JULY. The other thing i notice that in this month of AUGUST I dont see many approval on K-1 OR K-3

Secondly friends i had notice that on K-1 the female beneficiary had upper hand than males as they had to pass through the prolonged procedure of ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW. Those are lucky one who get their visa soon after their interviews not the one like us who had to wait on a prolonged AR.

But right now the most important to hear some good news from USCIS about our approval and get our NOA2

PLEASE DO TELL ME WHO GOT NOA2 TODAY OR YESTERDAY

THANKS

HI AndyMisiu

I think u will be approved and get your NOA2 hopefully in first week of september as what i m looking at the approval of K-1 so keep your finger cross and hope u going to listen some good news soon

Timeline
THANKS 2 ALL WHO RESPONSE ME

I want to say to all my friends that what i had assessed that those VJ friends whose RFE was received by USCIS in first week of JULY mostly been approved and after 10 of JULY people are getting approval slowly and steadily but its really perturbing to see that my friends like GUPT, LOST IN THE WOODS and others they should be approved as their too RFE recieved by USCIS in first week of JULY. The other thing i notice that in this month of AUGUST I dont see many approval on K-1 OR K-3

Secondly friends i had notice that on K-1 the female beneficiary had upper hand than males as they had to pass through the prolonged procedure of ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW. Those are lucky one who get their visa soon after their interviews not the one like us who had to wait on a prolonged AR.

But right now the most important to hear some good news from USCIS about our approval and get our NOA2

PLEASE DO TELL ME WHO GOT NOA2 TODAY OR YESTERDAY

THANKS

Faal,

I am not sure if the males get Administrative review more than females. I dont believe that to be the case, but it is possible name checks could trigger potentially be a higher risk for a male. This is all speculation so I would not even consider that right now. The only part I do know is there are more cases of bringing women over than men. Lets try to focus on the first step, then the second one...(the first one is huge for us).

Also, I agree regarding any short termers asking for quick processing or telling us that '60 days is fair'. Yea, I have no patience for that any more. I am not the only one (as this thread shows).

If I hear anything positive, you know I will post it. It will be such wonderful news. Faal, lets just keep our head up and know one day our prayers will be answered. I cant say it will be in days or even weeks, but I can only hope and pray its sooner than later. I wish you well and only the best.

wolf

7/05/06 - Touched

7/13/06 - Touched

NOA2 September 11!!!

02/05/07 - Interview!!!

2/12/07 Visa Received

4/14/07 Wedding

4/21/07 Filed AOS

Timeline

I just wanted to add where I found the 60 days from. It's on the precessing dates page for the service centers. It says if you've received an RFE and have not heard anything after 60 days to contact the service center.

10/05/06- NVC received

10/17/07- Received NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.