BellaRose

6 pounds 2 ounces of bonafides

12 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Samoa
Timeline

I just sent out my rebuttle to the pending denial. I produced 6.2 lbs of bonafides and over 30 pages of affadavits. Sent express to VSC.

I've been in AP since last year August. I'm new to this process....If anyone has been through this stage already, what comes next if my I-130 is reapproved. NVC, Interview, Waiver (he's an overstay)? I just want to know how long it takes from the time you send the service center what they requested until my husband can come home.

If I could be anything, I would be a tear.

Born in your eye, Live on your cheek, and Die at your lips.

<3 --<--@

Marriage: 2008-10-15

Husband left w/o deportation:2008-10-22

I-130/I129f Sent: 2008-11-20

Interview Date: 2009-08-11

K3 DENIED Back to USCIS

Action to deny RFE: 2010-07-01

REAFFIRMED!!! :) : 2010-10-02

NVC Received 2nd time: 2010-10-14

Everything paid by: 2010-10-19

Sent DS230: 2010-11-23

NVC RFE received: 2010-12-17

Case Complete NVC:2011-01-03

Second Interview IR-1:2011-02-10

PUT IN AP!!!!!!

THIRD INTERVIEW: 2012-07-17

We were denied based on overstay, not misdemeanor conviction.

WE CAN FINALLY SUBMIT I-601 WAIVER!!

Submit I-601: 2012-09-29

Waiver Aproved:?

Visa Received:?

US Entry:?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

6.2 pounds? That sounds like a baby !!!

you got inked footprints anywhere, or some baby photos?

But I digress...

NVC Stuff -

DS-230 - http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3190.html

I-864 - http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3730.html

General NVC stuff - http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_1335.html

but

if you've sent in a stack to NVC before - then yer basically 'bringing the casefile up to date'

with a new I-864, and maybe a new DS-230, if anything has changed from the last time a DS-230 was filed...

I'll take a look at yer prior posts, see if I can glean anything useful, then post back here.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

was this the rebuttal for the

--deportation hearing or

--NOID rebuttal

??

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

No They didn't ask for an I-864 or an DS-230, whatever those are. They specifically gave me reasons for my debial and said a could provide evidence to prove them wrong. He has many identifactions with varying signatures, they wanted two original documents, and proof that he wasn't married to his first wife for immigration reasons, and proof he wasn't married to the mother of his children at all. They request all of our bonafides, affidavits....they had a whole list and the letter to me was actually very personalized (not generic rfe) even a few typos and very case specific evidence required.

I just want a timeline of when he could come back if this is reapproved......with him having a warrant....and him being an overstay. I would like to be prepared for what's next.

Thank you so much for the reply though, I'm already prepared for denial and to move to another country with him. But I will still persue his residnecy if it comes to that (we have family here). Thanks again.

<3 --<--@

K3 DENIED Back to USCIS

PUT IN AP!!!!!!

Timeline

was this the rebuttal for the

--deportation hearing or

--NOID rebuttal

??

There was no deportation hearing....my husband was already out of the country for two years. It was a mistake on their part, they thought that my husband was still here and we were trying to get his brother in the country on his passport (not the case) so no deportation. My case isn't at NVC its still at the Vermont Service Center under reveiw. I think its the NOID.

<3 --<--@

K3 DENIED Back to USCIS

PUT IN AP!!!!!!

Timeline

I just want a timeline of when he could come back if this is reapproved......with him having a warrant....and him being an overstay. I would like to be prepared for what's next.

OK - got it.

I-130 re-approved date - no idea -

USCIS to NVC casefile travelling - 2 weeks

NVC processing - 1 to 3 months

NVC to Embassy Travelling - 2 weeks

Interview Scheduling queue/processing - no idea

Interview Date - 4 to 7 weeks after NVC ships the casefile out to the Embassy.

ON INTERVIEW DAY - he's gonna be denied (I mentioned this way back when) so

--have the WAIVER ready to hand over, in his hand, on interview day. Give it to the Visa Officer /Consular Official that interviews him

and then

be prepared to wait again, anywhere from 4 to 18 months, whilst the waiver application winds through .

----

Now, if I remember, he had a K-3 interview, yes? It may be that what is 're-affirmed' is the entire K-3 visa packet. If that's the case, then no NVC processing. IF the casefile travels to NVC, and NVC wants you to do NVC processing for an IR-1 visa, (you'll know, within 3 weeks of it arriving, as yer calling in then, checking on status of the casefile) then, thankfully, NVC Processing is very straightforward. Whew !

So, sorry to say, IMO, too many variables in there for me to accurately give a TOTAL TIME LINE, from today till then, but I do know a bit about what the TIMETICKS are, and on some of the timeticks, I do know (and listed) the current durations. These durations could change, especially the NVC 'turnaround', as NVC can 'go fast' when the queue is not so frickin dense (as it is now).

Whew ! Good Luck !

Timeline

OK - got it.

I-130 re-approved date - no idea -

USCIS to NVC casefile travelling - 2 weeks

NVC processing - 1 to 3 months

NVC to Embassy Travelling - 2 weeks

Interview Scheduling queue/processing - no idea

Interview Date - 4 to 7 weeks after NVC ships the casefile out to the Embassy.

ON INTERVIEW DAY - he's gonna be denied (I mentioned this way back when) so

--have the WAIVER ready to hand over, in his hand, on interview day. Give it to the Visa Officer /Consular Official that interviews him

and then

be prepared to wait again, anywhere from 4 to 18 months, whilst the waiver application winds through .

----

Now, if I remember, he had a K-3 interview, yes? It may be that what is 're-affirmed' is the entire K-3 visa packet. If that's the case, then no NVC processing. IF the casefile travels to NVC, and NVC wants you to do NVC processing for an IR-1 visa, (you'll know, within 3 weeks of it arriving, as yer calling in then, checking on status of the casefile) then, thankfully, NVC Processing is very straightforward. Whew !

So, sorry to say, IMO, too many variables in there for me to accurately give a TOTAL TIME LINE, from today till then, but I do know a bit about what the TIMETICKS are, and on some of the timeticks, I do know (and listed) the current durations. These durations could change, especially the NVC 'turnaround', as NVC can 'go fast' when the queue is not so frickin dense (as it is now).

Whew ! Good Luck !

I just looked over the I-601...I think I just screwed myself over. I sent in my affadavit that he was a meth user about 6-7 years ago, and some nonsense court offences that he was never charged for (which they did this not have information of prior to me telling them)....could this screw me over moreso than the mess I'm in already.

<3 --<--@

K3 DENIED Back to USCIS

PUT IN AP!!!!!!

Timeline

wei - you had referenced an immigration atty, some time back, any input from him/her about this ?

Timeline

I'm sorry what is an atty?

<3 --<--@

K3 DENIED Back to USCIS

PUT IN AP!!!!!!

Timeline

OOOOO a lawyer.....yes. All she counciled me on was the handwriting sample. She told me to email her the affadavits to look over, which I did and she never replied. And now its too late. I already sent it and she wasn't much help. I was too time and money constrained to seek another opinion. My answer is due tuesday I had to get it in the mail.

<3 --<--@

K3 DENIED Back to USCIS

PUT IN AP!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

I just looked over the I-601...I think I just screwed myself over. I sent in my affadavit that he was a meth user about 6-7 years ago, and some nonsense court offences that he was never charged for (which they did this not have information of prior to me telling them)....could this screw me over moreso than the mess I'm in already.

The answer is YES and that is why the need for a lawyer any time you have to file LEGAL pleadings which is what an I601 is. Many people with complicated lives and immigration issues try to avoid the expense of an attorney, but my motto is pay now or pay later. USCIS/DOS just posted new guidelines on medical waivers which is what will now be required in addition to the overstay waiver because you have given them the information that he is an illegal substance abuser. That is also a criminal issue that may not have a waiver, so there is another issue to deal with. You should stop doing anymore paperwork and consult an attorney immediately.

Timeline

The answer is YES and that is why the need for a lawyer any time you have to file LEGAL pleadings which is what an I601 is. Many people with complicated lives and immigration issues try to avoid the expense of an attorney, but my motto is pay now or pay later. USCIS/DOS just posted new guidelines on medical waivers which is what will now be required in addition to the overstay waiver because you have given them the information that he is an illegal substance abuser. That is also a criminal issue that may not have a waiver, so there is another issue to deal with. You should stop doing anymore paperwork and consult an attorney immediately.

I can't consult an attorney yet because I don't know what we will be denied for until I get to the interview. My pettition wasn't even re-affirmed yet.

I wrote about his past life in my affadavit, which they asked specifically for. They wanted to know why he looked different on various ids. The answer was he was a meth addict for about a year, in some pictures he looks emmaciated and others healthy. he detoxed alone in 2004....I met him in 2007 he was clean. This was for my re-affirmation not the I-601. It's too late for retrospect now, its already submitted. I think we were screwed either way. Only a miracle would get my husband back here. I'm not an idiot and on paper I know he looks like someone to deny right away. He is a classic example of bad things happenning to a good person (all his life). Until he met me that is. All I did was tell them the truth without sparing any detail that they might uncover themselves.

And now I wait for an approval or denial of my petition. My life isn't ending, I WILL find somewhere on this planet that our daughter and I can be with him again.

<3 --<--@

K3 DENIED Back to USCIS

PUT IN AP!!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.