6/01/06 - Redirected to CSC

6/14/06 - CSC e-mailed confirmation on the reciept of file

6/23/06 - They they sent the IMBRA RFE

7/03/06 - The emailed that the IMBRA RFE went out on 6/23/06

7/03/06 - I received IMBRA RFE

7/05/06 - Touched

7/06/06 - Delivery Confirmation from the Post Office RFE recieved

7/11/06 - Email notification from CSC that IMBRA RFE Recieved

7/12/06 - Touched (but was to respond to an email that only said 'request recieved and will be processed within 30 days. argh)

7/13/06 - Touched

NOA2 September 11!!!

10/18/06 - Received at Embassy

12/23/06 - Recieved package with interview/medical schedule

01/08/06 - CFO interview/(pre-departure class) Complete

1/11/07 & 1/12/07 Medical complete

02/05/07 - Interview!!!

2/7/07 (2/8/07 manila) - Informed we are approved...3 days after interview.

2/12/07 Visa Received

2/16/07 Baby arrives in US!!!!!

4/14/07 Wedding

4/21/07 Filed AOS

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Wolf buddy,

long time "no hear from". How are you?

My news just caught me up with you guys. I am still spinning downward, like you. I am really hoping that we see some approvals for the weekend. It is all that I can do to keep my "chin up" at this point.

Much thanks to Bacardi and Coke! That helps alot!

Im still here....victim of the no news debacle

william33 - I'm going to take out the vodka tonight and take a few shots in honor of your upcoming approval.

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hey Wolf buddy,

My news just caught me up with you guys. I am still spinning downward, like you. I am really hoping that we see some approvals for the weekend. It is all that I can do to keep my "chin up" at this point.

I am finally broken.....going to store for killians...done fighting it.

Wolf

Senators office hacked me off today. I end up writing a letter explaining how I felt about them. I was at work, I went to my car to get change for a stamp machine. End up locking my keys in my car and didnt realize it till I got off work. I am just going nuts. No focus on anything but this process.

wolf

3/11/06 - 3/26/06 Visited my baby in the PI's

3/29/06 - K1 packet recieved at NSC

7/05/06 - Touched

7/12/06 - Touched (but was to respond to an email that only said 'request recieved and will be processed within 30 days. argh)

7/13/06 - Touched

NOA2 September 11!!!

02/05/07 - Interview!!!

2/12/07 Visa Received

4/14/07 Wedding

4/21/07 Filed AOS

Ouch.... That sucks. Hopeful that the "killians" is not breaching some sort of promise.

If so, don't do it.

I noted that you generally don't add to the "drinkfest" talk on here. Don't compromise your principals for this process. It will end soon. If I am talking out of turn, then I will STFU.

:thumbs:

Hey Wolf buddy,

Wolf

Senators office hacked me off today. I end up writing a letter explaining how I felt about them. I was at work, I went to my car to get change for a stamp machine. End up locking my keys in my car and didnt realize it till I got off work. I am just going nuts. No focus on anything but this process.

wolf

tired of vodka switched it up tonight being i have to work tommorow so only wine tonight. 1st bottle just about done, cracking the 2nd in a few. William if you are into rum,,man i love rum you have to try Appleton Estate, it is not cheap it is from jaimaca but for me hands down the best rum ever,,i have been living in south america for the past few years,,thats all we drink down there is rum being its so cheap there. That appletons in ecuador for the .750 bottle cost me about 8 bucks,,here in florida the same bottle costs ~20

Ouch.... That sucks. Hopeful that the "killians" is not breaching some sort of promise.

If so, don't do it.

I noted that you generally don't add to the "drinkfest" talk on here. Don't compromise your principals for this process. It will end soon. If I am talking out of turn, then I will STFU.

Hey Wolf buddy,

Wolf

wolf

K1

04/11/2006--sent i-129f

10/19/2006--fiance arrived USA

11/20/2006--Married

AOS

12/15/06-- noa1

01/12/07-- rfe

01/24/07-- 485 transferred to CA

02/03/07-- Biometrics

03/02/07-- welcome letter sent

03/09/07-- snail mail welcome letter received

03/16/07-- card production message received

03/21/07-- approval notice sent

03/23/07-- resident card in hand

Remove Conditions

1/12/09--noa1

2/04/09--Biometrics

6/05/09--Approval notice received in mail

6/28/09-- 10 year card received in the mail

Timeline

If so, don't do it.

Wow, william. Interesting observation....and timing. I have my killians here now...unopened actually, I carried it in, and read your post.........and will leave it unopened.

I do not have a 'promise' to anyone. It isn't a morals issue or anything. Its just that one time I realized that that drinking isnt important to me. I realized that alcoholism is in the family. And made the decision not to get drunk and more than anything not to drink because I was upset.....exactly the reason I would have tonight. Thank you. Maybe I will have it Sunday during football, when I am more enjoying life...haha. I will not be upset because I believe I am buying tomorrow for november. I will probably tell her tomorrow also. Just put my faith that this process will work itself out.

Thanks for the concern. It wouldnt have affected anyone but me. I would have disappointed myself. Thats all.

Wolf

7/05/06 - Touched

7/13/06 - Touched

NOA2 September 11!!!

02/05/07 - Interview!!!

2/12/07 Visa Received

4/14/07 Wedding

4/21/07 Filed AOS

Hmmmm, Appleton Estate? I will give that a go. That is of course, if I can find it here in the midwest. If not, I can send you a check for some. Once the check clears, you can send the goods. No?

You see people, this is a site where friends are made. I will visit my buddy jpine someday, after we are both happily married. I have family in Orlando anyway, easy to visit.

jpine, pm me with some detail on that product. Cheers dude.

Too everyone else reading, be nice, be honest and all is good!! :thumbs:

To trolls: Pizz off!! :lol:

tired of vodka switched it up tonight being i have to work tommorow so only wine tonight. 1st bottle just about done, cracking the 2nd in a few. William if you are into rum,,man i love rum you have to try Appleton Estate, it is not cheap it is from jaimaca but for me hands down the best rum ever,,i have been living in south america for the past few years,,thats all we drink down there is rum being its so cheap there. That appletons in ecuador for the .750 bottle cost me about 8 bucks,,here in florida the same bottle costs ~20

If so, don't do it.

Hey Wolf buddy,

Wolf

wolf

Timeline

Jamaican rum??? I once had pinapple and coconut rum from there. OMG. It was great. Cant remember the brand, but went down staight and smooth. Not to mention we felt pretty good pretty quickly....haha.

wolf

7/05/06 - Touched

7/13/06 - Touched

NOA2 September 11!!!

02/05/07 - Interview!!!

2/12/07 Visa Received

4/14/07 Wedding

4/21/07 Filed AOS

Good self analysis Wolf. No worries.

However, an occasional refreshing beverage cannot hurt, provided that it is not prompted by life events....Wait, what am I saying? I have always been a casual drinker.

Perhaps a beer or two during the week. A glass of wine or two with dinner. On the weekend, around friends, well, that is why I arrive and depart by taxi!!! Because on the weekend, I like to party. Despite my title (william33), I am actually nearly 40 years old. Some surmised that I am 33....go figure. I just like that number.

As of late, I get hammered frequently, thanks to Bacardi and more specifically, CSC.

So yes, I have allowed this most important life event, to drive my drinking habits. I would prefer that to pharmaceuticals though. Some do that. Not me!!!!

Anyway, when my sweetheart arrives, back to "normal". Thoughts?

If so, don't do it.

Wow, william. Interesting observation....and timing. I have my killians here now...unopened actually, I carried it in, and read your post.........and will leave it unopened.

I do not have a 'promise' to anyone. It isn't a morals issue or anything. Its just that one time I realized that that drinking isnt important to me. I realized that alcoholism is in the family. And made the decision not to get drunk and more than anything not to drink because I was upset.....exactly the reason I would have tonight. Thank you. Maybe I will have it Sunday during football, when I am more enjoying life...haha. I will not be upset because I believe I am buying tomorrow for november. I will probably tell her tomorrow also. Just put my faith that this process will work itself out.

Thanks for the concern. It wouldnt have affected anyone but me. I would have disappointed myself. Thats all.

Wolf

Timeline

However, an occasional refreshing beverage cannot hurt, provided that it is not prompted by life events....Wait, what am I saying? I have always been a casual drinker.

Perhaps a beer or two during the week. A glass of wine or two with dinner. On the weekend, around friends, well, that is why I arrive and depart by taxi!!! Because on the weekend, I like to party. Despite my title (william33), I am actually nearly 40 years old. Some surmised that I am 33....go figure. I just like that number.

As of late, I get hammered frequently, thanks to Bacardi and more specifically, CSC.

So yes, I have allowed this most important life event, to drive my drinking habits. I would prefer that to pharmaceuticals though. Some do that. Not me!!!!

I havent been 'hammered in years'. Had alcohol couple times this year and only one each time. I also recall a time when thurs/fri/sat/sun meant shooting pool and excessive alcohol content. Just kinda left all that behind (still love to shoot though, just no time).

I'm 34 and somewhere along the line got more and more tired of the people around me either getting 'stupid drunk' or using it as thier answer to everything. I guess everything has its value, to me alcohol isnt anywhere of importance. Dont get me wrong, once in a while a good beer is great. But I often pass it up, yet sometimes I take one. Regardless, just because I am fed up is not a reason to. I may later change my mind and allow a couple to slip in there, but I dont forsee it for this reason. I am stronger than the CSC!!!! haha (they may not think so). I should have one for celebratory purposes when I am approved.

I guess one thing I have to look at is not being a hypocrite. I really wouldnt want my baby getting drunk over there (luckily, she dont drink) so I know she wouldnt want that from me. She is first in my life.

Wolf

7/05/06 - Touched

7/13/06 - Touched

NOA2 September 11!!!

02/05/07 - Interview!!!

2/12/07 Visa Received

4/14/07 Wedding

4/21/07 Filed AOS

134 days and counting....

K-1 timeline:

I-129F Sent : 2006-03-30

I-129F NOA1 : 2006-04-06

I-129F RFE(s) : 2006-06-23

RFE Reply(s) : 2006-07-20

I-129F NOA2 : 2006-08-21

NVC Received : 2006-09-09

NVC Left : 2006-09-15

Consulate Received : 2006-09-21

Packet 3 Received : 2006-09-28

Packet 3 Sent : 2006-10-02

Interview Date :2006-10-24

Visa Recieved: 2006-10-27

US Entry: 2006-10-31

Marriage: 2006-11-05

AOS Timeline:

I-485 sent: 2006-11-06

NOA Date: 2006-11-14

Touched: 2006-11-15

Touched: 2006-11-16

Touched: 2006-11-17

Bio Date: 2006-11-28

EAD Timeline:

I-765 sent: 2006-11-06

NOA Date: 2006-11-14

Touched: 2006-11-15

Bio Date: 2006-11-28

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I am with you on that, I never get stupid drunk. That would be ummm stupid!!! :lol:

In fact, if you knew me, you would not know the difference if I were drunk or not. Well, perhaps the lack of ability to speak perfectly clear english. That would be about it.

No one reacts the same to alcohol. This is a fact. Like you, I have seen all angles of alcohol use or abuse.

It's all good in moderation, with the occasional hard party night.

I havent been 'hammered in years'. Had alcohol couple times this year and only one each time. I also recall a time when thurs/fri/sat/sun meant shooting pool and excessive alcohol content. Just kinda left all that behind (still love to shoot though, just no time).

I'm 34 and somewhere along the line got more and more tired of the people around me either getting 'stupid drunk' or using it as thier answer to everything. I guess everything has its value, to me alcohol isnt anywhere of importance. Dont get me wrong, once in a while a good beer is great. But I often pass it up, yet sometimes I take one. Regardless, just because I am fed up is not a reason to. I may later change my mind and allow a couple to slip in there, but I dont forsee it for this reason. I am stronger than the CSC!!!! haha (they may not think so). I should have one for celebratory purposes when I am approved.

I guess one thing I have to look at is not being a hypocrite. I really wouldnt want my baby getting drunk over there (luckily, she dont drink) so I know she wouldnt want that from me. She is first in my life.

Wolf

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Wolf, William

I'm STILL here with you guys.

Super irritated with the senators and congressman. I have no faith in them to do anything. I think I finally realized today that there is zero anyone can do until CSC gets their sh!t together. So I'm working on getting over the fact that we (all) filed at the worst possible time in the history of the universe and that we were all screwed royally. I HAVE to move on. My fiance and I have a LONG way to go from here so this is really just the beginning.

So I now I'm thinking about how I can work it out to go to Mexico for 6 months. If I have to stay here much longer without him I will be in big trouble. . . . for sure I'll be an alcoholic and I'll have zero friends. (I believe they are more than tired of hearing me ###### and moan about this and I'm not finding their comments very consoling or helpful - then again, there's nothing anyone can say to make this better, right?)

Well I drank my requisite two beers - the tequila is all gone : (

btw William, I knew you couldn't be 33 because you've had such amazing and long-term work experience - whenever you comment on it, it sounds very interesting . . .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.