William33

Anyone K-1 over 100 days from CSC?

274 posts in this topic

(((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))) to all of you. Most of you were around when I was not so patiently waiting for our NOA2. I really feel for you. We will all be in AOS very soon! (F):luv:

K-1 Process

---------------------------

April 20, 2006 - Filed I-129F (Ahhhhh finally!)

July 31, 2006 - APPROVED!

September 28, 2006 - Interview!

September 29, 2006 - VISA in hand!

October 14, 2006 - WEDDING DATE!

AOS & EAD Process

----------------------------

December 26, 2006 - Darcy's last day of employment on his 90-day work authorization. Bummer!

December 27, 2006 - Filed AOS and EAD paperwork

January 3, 2006 - Receipt date of NOA1

January 11, 2007 - 'touched'

January 17, 2007 - transferred to CSC

January 19, 2007 - biometrics appointment

January 22, 2007 - 'touched'

January 23, 2007 - 'AOS touched'

January 24, 2007 - 'touched'

January 31, 2007 - 'AOS touched'

February 1, 2007 - GREEN CARD ORDERED!!!

February 5, 2007 - Received Welcome Letter

February 11, 2007 - received GREEN CARD!!

Lifting Conditions

----------------------------

December 31, 2008 - filed I-751

January 10, 2009 - received 1-year extension letter

January 28, 2009 - biometrics

February 13, 2009 - 10-year green card ordered

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Appreciate the support guys! :thumbs:

We all look forward to AOS, stand by for that!

We will seek your advice when we arrive...

(((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))) to all of you. Most of you were around when I was not so patiently waiting for our NOA2. I really feel for you. We will all be in AOS very soon! (F):luv:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
jumping0041.gifjumping0044.gifjumping0045.gifjumping0018.gifI am officially nutso!!

lol

That's scary icey because you are by far the SANEST one here!

jumping0041.gif

Honestly, to look at most of the time lines every one is using as signatures and seing all the touches and so forth, makes me wonder why inge and i have gone so long with nothing what so ever.

Our time line is so small compared to most of yall.

On Aug 13th i saw a thread where some one showed an e-mail address to USCIS California. so i e-mailed them and attached a copy of the VJ time line to show we know what we were talking about with the approval dates and so forth. untill then we had not been touched one time. we got our NOA1, then the e-mail about RFE being sent, then the e-mail about RFE recieved and nothing else. we looked at the date July 11th for a month. then I got frustrated, sent the e-mail to USCIS. got 3 e-mails saying they responded to my request dated 8-14 06. now today 8-16-06 we were touched and i see the threads of USCIS saying to petitioners that they are not following any time lines and if 6 months from NOA1 has not passed they wont even look up the petition.

My Baby(Sweet heart, love of My life, the one that completes me), is having a hard time with all this, the waiting, not knowing, no information, not sleeping. Hell, i'm not sleeping either! I stay optomistic, tell her every thing will work out.

William, Gary, Iceyspot, and all you other march and April people, I realy believe, we all deserve a break, we need, are entiteled to and deserve our NOA2's

23 Mar 06 - NOA 1 from CSC (transfered from TSC)

23 Jun 06 - RFE sent by USCIS:

08 Jul 06 - RFE reply received by USCIS:

11 Jul 06 - Touched (to confirm receipt IMBRA RFE on the 8th)

13 Aug 06 - e-mailed USCIS

14 Aug 06 - Rec e-mail saying they do not respond to e-mails

14 Aug 06 - Rec Not 1,but 3, e-mails case status change, they responded to my e-mail, requesting more Info

16 Aug 06 - touched for the very first time, FEELS SOOOOOO GOOD!

18 Aug 06 - tried calling USCIS,

8 Sept 06 - called USCIS-CSC Info line said they could not find any info on our recpt. #

12 Sept 06 - Contact with USCIS NSC - transfered to a imigration officer. said our case was being processed but unable to give me any info past that.

23 Sept 06 - Flew to Belgium to be with Inge, Get married and File DCF

24 Sept 06 - Received e-mail notification K-1 approved, What they waited forme to leava the US to approve???????????

24 Sept 06 Interview Date with police to be married in Belgium

27 Sept 06 Medical appointment for K-1 and DCF , We now have 2 options

31 Oct 06 Authorization from Brugge to Marry

10 Nov 06 MARRIED IN BELGIUM

13 Nov 06 Filed DCF for CR1 Immigrant Visa

20 Nov 06 Received CR1 Immigrant Visa

WE ARE GOING HOME ON DECEMBER 3rd, TOGETHER !!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Many have been approved with little or no touches. You should be approved any day now.

In my case, they touched me like a doorknob, then RFE #2. Sent that back, maybe something will happen soon, maybe not.

jumping0041.gif

Honestly, to look at most of the time lines every one is using as signatures and seing all the touches and so forth, makes me wonder why inge and i have gone so long with nothing what so ever.

On Aug 13th i saw a thread where some one showed an e-mail address to USCIS California. so i e-mailed them and attached a copy of the VJ time line to show we know what we were talking about with the approval dates and so forth. untill then we had not been touched one time. we got our NOA1, then the e-mail about RFE being sent, then the e-mail about RFE recieved and nothing else. we looked at the date July 11th for a month. then I got frustrated, sent the e-mail to USCIS. got 3 e-mails saying they responded to my request dated 8-14 06. now today 8-16-06 we were touched and i see the threads of USCIS saying to petitioners that they are not following any time lines and if 6 months from NOA1 has not passed they wont even look up the petition.

My Baby(Sweet heart, love of My life, the one that completes me), is having a hard time with all this, the waiting, not knowing, no information, not sleeping. Hell, i'm not sleeping either! I stay optomistic, tell her every thing will work out.

William, Gary, Iceyspot, and all you other march and April people, I realy believe, we all deserve a break, we need, are entiteled to and deserve our NOA2's

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

jumping0041.gif

Correct that, this guy is the sanest one here now!! lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Your timeline is not small overall - you're at around 143 days - same as us. The fact that you haven't had as many touches as some of us doesn't really mean anything at all as some people get touched and others don't. We are all having a hard time with this (I believe we're all a bunch of alcoholics). It's great that you are staying optimistic - do what you can to hang in there!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
143 days and counting... just came back to the office after two large margiritas and not working but at least cleaning off my desk to look like I worked. Headed home for some mo for sure.

NO touches or kisses..... :angry:

Haha I leave lots of things scattered on my desk so it looks like I am working on lots of projects!

Wolf

3/11/06 - 3/26/06 Visited my baby in the PI's

3/29/06 - K1 packet recieved at NSC

6/01/06 - Redirected to CSC

6/14/06 - CSC e-mailed confirmation on the reciept of file

6/23/06 - They they sent the IMBRA RFE

7/03/06 - The emailed that the IMBRA RFE went out on 6/23/06

7/03/06 - I received IMBRA RFE

7/05/06 - Touched

7/06/06 - Delivery Confirmation from the Post Office RFE recieved

7/11/06 - Email notification from CSC that IMBRA RFE Recieved

7/12/06 - Touched (but was to respond to an email that only said 'request recieved and will be processed within 30 days. argh)

7/13/06 - Touched

NOA2 September 11!!!

10/18/06 - Received at Embassy

12/23/06 - Recieved package with interview/medical schedule

01/08/06 - CFO interview/(pre-departure class) Complete

1/11/07 & 1/12/07 Medical complete

02/05/07 - Interview!!!

2/7/07 (2/8/07 manila) - Informed we are approved...3 days after interview.

2/12/07 Visa Received

2/16/07 Baby arrives in US!!!!!

4/14/07 Wedding

4/21/07 Filed AOS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

headed out also in a couple mins...just watching for a reply on 1 other thread.

wolf

3/11/06 - 3/26/06 Visited my baby in the PI's

3/29/06 - K1 packet recieved at NSC

6/01/06 - Redirected to CSC

6/14/06 - CSC e-mailed confirmation on the reciept of file

6/23/06 - They they sent the IMBRA RFE

7/03/06 - The emailed that the IMBRA RFE went out on 6/23/06

7/03/06 - I received IMBRA RFE

7/05/06 - Touched

7/06/06 - Delivery Confirmation from the Post Office RFE recieved

7/11/06 - Email notification from CSC that IMBRA RFE Recieved

7/12/06 - Touched (but was to respond to an email that only said 'request recieved and will be processed within 30 days. argh)

7/13/06 - Touched

NOA2 September 11!!!

10/18/06 - Received at Embassy

12/23/06 - Recieved package with interview/medical schedule

01/08/06 - CFO interview/(pre-departure class) Complete

1/11/07 & 1/12/07 Medical complete

02/05/07 - Interview!!!

2/7/07 (2/8/07 manila) - Informed we are approved...3 days after interview.

2/12/07 Visa Received

2/16/07 Baby arrives in US!!!!!

4/14/07 Wedding

4/21/07 Filed AOS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.