BPM-MVS

Who Filed NEW I-129f? Any great results???

12 posts in this topic

After reading some of the truly miracles that have posted here for a couple of VSC couples who had been recently approved from NOA1 to NOA2 in 12 to 15 days, I would like to know the reality of the status of New form I-129f filers and there results so far. This is determine if indeed the new form people are getting better results than the pre Imbra form.

Don't get me wrong! Pre Imbra filers should be processed first!!! I just want a reality check.

Thanks all.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I think that when the facts are looked at there are none that I have seen that were really approved from NOA 1 to NOA 2 in 15 days.

Some people get a little confused about the facts. It is certainly possible to happen but not very likely. Dont be disscouraged if you are like most of us that have at least a couple of months or more to wait for the approvals.

My I-130 was approved in 63 days and that is amazing in itself, but 15 days is very, very rare, if it eve happens.

Rob and Melinda :D

I-129F

Filed New I-129F form with IMBRA June 19, 2006

NOA 1 June 26, 2006

Touched July 3, 2006

I-129F Approved by E mail August 21, 2006, Just 63 Days

NOA 2 for I-129F Received in the Mail August 26th, 2006

I-129F at NVC

Case Number assigned at NVC August 29, 2006 MNL2006XXXXXXXXX

NVC sends the I-129F to the Manila Embassy August 29th, 2006

Embassy in Manila Receives I-129F August 31st, 2006

Packet 4 Received by Melinda from Manila Embassy October 1, 2006

Interview at Us Embassy Manila, October 18, 2006

Visa Approved! Interview Completed.

Visa Delivered by DELBROS October 28th, 2006

October 30, 2006 Arrived back in LAX with Melinda, were going to Disneyland!!!

November 6th, 2006, Melinda and I are back home in Winslow Arizona loving Life!

I think that when the facts are looked at there are none that I have seen that were really approved from NOA 1 to NOA 2 in 15 days.

Some people get a little confused about the facts. It is certainly possible to happen but not very likely. Dont be disscouraged if you are like most of us that have at least a couple of months or more to wait for the approvals.

My I-130 was approved in 63 days and that is amazing in itself, but 15 days is very, very rare, if it eve happens.

I wouldnt say that. VSC just looks to be back on track with its fast approvals. Pre-IMBRA this was common. There is another just now that has had a very fast approval after filing new I-129F.

Even I-130's at VSC were being approved very fast up until christmas. Mine at 45 days was slow compared to some others.

It tends to go in waves.

Edited by aussiewench

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Timeline

I wouldnt say that. VSC just looks to be back on track with its fast approvals. Pre-IMBRA this was common. There is another just now that has had a very fast approval after filing new I-129F.

Even I-130's at VSC were being approved very fast up until christmas. Mine at 45 days was slow compared to some others.

It tends to go in waves.

Aussie,

Look at the time line of the lady that said hers was approved in 15 days. She actually sent her petition in on March 28, 2006, not August 1st!

Rob :lol:

I-129F

NOA 1 June 26, 2006

Touched July 3, 2006

I-129F at NVC

It tends to go in waves.

Aussie,

Look at the time line of the lady that said hers was approved in 15 days. She actually sent her petition in on March 28, 2006, not August 1st!

That OP also said the petition that was sent in March didnt go through for whatever reason. Not uncommon either for a petition to get lost in mail etc. We have to take that approval on face value as she states, mainly as it is not uncommon for 12-15 day approvals from VSC. I have seen many out of VSC that where approved within days of NOA1.

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Timeline

It tends to go in waves.

Aussie,

That OP also said the petition that was sent in March didnt go through for whatever reason. Not uncommon either for a petition to get lost in mail etc. We have to take that approval on face value as she states, mainly as it is not uncommon for 12-15 day approvals from VSC. I have seen many out of VSC that where approved within days of NOA1.

I hope that this is true for many, I t sure would be awesome news to get that kind of fast approval.

Hope all of you get quick approvals, I know how hard it is to be apart from the one you lov

Rob and Melinda :thumbs:

I-129F

NOA 1 June 26, 2006

Touched July 3, 2006

I-129F at NVC

After reading some of the truly miracles that have posted here for a couple of VSC couples who had been recently approved from NOA1 to NOA2 in 12 to 15 days, I would like to know the reality of the status of New form I-129f filers and there results so far. This is determine if indeed the new form people are getting better results than the pre Imbra form.

Don't get me wrong! Pre Imbra filers should be processed first!!! I just want a reality check.

Thanks all.

I don't think there are many that have been approved yet. I filed the new forms and mailed them out back at the end of June. I'm not expecting anything for a few months. It's been almost a month since my last touch.

In any case, CSC really sucks.

Meanwhile VSC is running like a well oiled machine?

How can our tax dollars continue to pay the Director of CSC in excess of $147,000 per year for this level of incompetence?

I feel so good when I need to write that tax check! :wacko: Damn, I need to ensure a refund for myself this year!!!!

I mean he!!, we are paying direct fees for this.

Yet, the administration is getting tax dollars for salary.

I vote for the VSC Director to administer guidance to CSC!!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Cheers to the petitioners getting the proper service that they deserve. :thumbs:

And to think, I could likely have saved myself and J a ton of time by moving to Vermont! :crying: Who knew????

Ah well, at least my tax dollars aren't paying for the shoddy service we are about to receive from CSC... :huh:

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Thanks all.

There have been odd ball approvals flying around, dont depend on any set time for approval.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
In any case, CSC really sucks.

Meanwhile VSC is running like a well oiled machine?

How can our tax dollars continue to pay the Director of CSC in excess of $147,000 per year for this level of incompetence?

I feel so good when I need to write that tax check! :wacko: Damn, I need to ensure a refund for myself this year!!!!

I mean he!!, we are paying direct fees for this.

Yet, the administration is getting tax dollars for salary.

I vote for the VSC Director to administer guidance to CSC!!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Cheers to the petitioners getting the proper service that they deserve. :thumbs:

Ditto! It's about time for a taxpayer revolt!!!! Maybe they are worried that if our petitions are approved and our fiances arrive this year so we can get hitched, that will give us another tax deduction, hence less tax revenue to the feds, and they won't be getting any big raises next year! The blame for mismanagement should be aimed well above the CSC Director, however. USCIS falls under DHS, whose director is appointed by our fearless Commander in Chief I believe. Who is stepping up to be accountable for this mess???? Nobody that I've seen. :wacko::protest::ranting::protest::ranting::clock::cry:

It tends to go in waves.

Once upon a time, back in March, my original NOA2 came 25 days after the NOA1 at NSC. It would have probably been quicker, but I had an RFE for a certified copy of a divorce decree that held it up 10 days or so. Silly me, I thought a 25 day aproval was a normal thing at the time. That could be why I am so wigged out now. This IMBRA fiasco is totally beyond comprehension!!!!! BTW, my NOA1 shows the "received" date and the "notice" date both as March 6.

2/28/06 - K-1 app sent to NSC

3/06/06 - NOA 1

3/31/06 - NOA 2

4/12/06 - NVC sent approved petition to Paris embassy

4/24/06 - fiance received instruction pkt (pkt 3)

5/05/06 - pkt 3 checklist returned to embassy

6/16/06 - CRIS-USCIS email "petition received"

6/21/06 - 1-797s (2) received, petition "received", "reopened" by CSC

6/26/06 - email, RFE sent

7/05/06 - RFE received and sent back to CSC

7/06/06 - RFE received, signed for by receptionist at CSC

7/11/06 - email RFE received by CSC

7/12/06 - touched (same message as day before about RFE receipt

WAITING WAITING WAITING

8/15/06 - NVC receives reaffirmed petition (no written confirmation yet)

8/22/06 - NVC sends reapproved petition back to Paris CHOUETTE!!!!

9/21/06 - Pkt. 4 received

10/4/06 - INTERVIEW scheduled\

11-14-06 - VISA RECEIVED!!!!![/b]

12/08/06 - Arrives - POE PDX

12/14/06 - Married in Vegas, Baby!!!

AOS

01/03/07- I-485 sent to Chicago

01/09/07 - NOA from MSC

01/30/07 - Biometrics taken

02/01/07 - touched

04/10/07 - Interview scheduled/AOS approved - I-551 stamp in passport

04/18/07 - Permanent Resident Card received!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

I filed the new I-129F and still got an RFE for IMBRA. Hopefully they have straightened all that mess out. Look at my timeline for further details.

06/30/06- sent I-129F petition to VSC.

07/11/06- NOA1 (received in mail)

07/19/06- RFE received in mail, IMBRA

07/28/06- e-mail, IMBRA RFE received at VSC

09/11/06- called VSC, told I'm with an adjudicating officer

09/25/06- called VSC, told to file expedited service, outside 60 days of RFE received date

09/26/06- sent expedited service request to VSC via fax and snail mail

09/26/06- Senators and Congressman making inquiries into my petition

09/29/06- expedited service request approved by VSC director

10/04/06- e-mail NOA2 approved!!!!!!

10/05/06- NVC received

10/06/06- NVC forwarded to Poland Embassy

10/16/06- Packet #3 received

10/17/06- Packet #3 sent to US Embassy Warsaw

10/30/06- Packet #4 received

10/30/06- Interview scheduled for November 22nd!!!

11/30/06- Visa in hand, via DHL!!!!

12/05/06- Ania and I arrive together in the USA

02/11/07- Ania applied for Social Security Card

02/17/07- Ania and I were MARRIED!!!!!!

07/24/07- Social Security Card in hand- after some minor issues and a little procrastination :)

10/14/07- I-485, I-765, and permission to travel mailed to USCIS

10/17/07- Received NOA1

12/17/07- I-485 shipped to California Service Center for faster service

12/17/07- I-765 approved new card should be mailed within 30 days, Advanced parole approved

02/28/08- AOS APPROVED!!!! PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD RECEIVED!!!!! (card received couple weeks after approval)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.