Heart-Broken

I want to Divorce my Husband & back to Phils.

190 posts in this topic

you mean thats why she got help from my husband coz her mother is a benificiary the insurance of mu husband ?

i saw the records last 2months ago that his insurance sending him a documents to fill up the benificiary coz in his record his single and still no benificiary...filled

so what you mean ?

clarification : her mother died 2005 and she got money form the insurance and her younger brother also and she use that to buy a new car and etc....nobodys care what she doing about that money.....

and accdg. to my husband no more left.....maybe coz if she have more money from her mother why she asking heelp from my husband?

ang sabi ko....baka yung asawa mo yung naging beneficiary ng deceased partner not the other way around. but you cleared that up. ok yun naman pala...yung pera ng stepdaughter was the money used to buy the car...so ano pinuputok ng butchi mo tungkol doon hindi naman pala asawa mo ang gumastos? kahit naman meron pang natira sa insurance money...why would you be asking your husband about it?...that aspect you really don't have any business in.

Apektado ka bakit caps ginamit ko ?

Bakit bawal ba mag gamit ng capslak ?

Binasa moba from page 1 to last page ?

But di kaya , pagsabihan mo muna ang mga nakisawsaw sa usapan dito di naman nakatolong

Bago mo sabihin sakin na baguhin ko attitude ko....

Im not looking trouble here...in what way im bastos here ?

Kung nakikisali kc kayo para lang mangbastos pinapahaba nio lng ang usapan....

Bago mo sabihin sakin be curteous sa mga taong VJ....unahin mo muna ang mga bastos na nakisali sa topic

Hwag kang maging 1sided...nabasa moba lahat ?

Kung hindi pa basahin mo muna bago ka makisali sa topic.....

Try to analyze what i wrote above & and read very well for how many times bago mo i share ang ideas mo.....

it's called NETIQUETTE/ETIQUETTE. respeto lang naman sa forum. kse when you type in all CAPS...it means you are yelling. you want us to empathize with you, but please look at your replies to other members...ikaw pa ang mataray pag hindi mo nagustuhan ang sagot. just remember, YOU were the one that came to the forum regarding your problem(s). we did not ask you to let us into your personal affairs....YOU invited us in. kaya sana naman, wag ka masyado maangas in replying to some post.

hi ...tnx viewing my post....im wonder im in regional - Phils.post its ok to talk tagalog ?

honestly im relax except sa mga highblood dito...

how do you knows everything about your husband wla naman akong pwede matanungan about him

kakausapin ko family nia at magtatanong ?

tapos sabihin nia dnaman ako naniniwala sa mga sinasabi nia?

honestly sa pinas pa ako alam ko my stepdaughter sia not living w/him

but d nia nabanggit about nga sa mga bills....

ang iba kasi dito iba ang pagka intindi at sinasabi that i mentioned above tapos kahit ano2 nalang ang mga sina suggest ....

hahay....read very well before joining the topic.....

again...see my reply above. it would do you good to retract the claws kababayan. nandito kme para makidamay sa situation mo...not helping kung pati kme kinakalmot mo ng claws mo. we really didn't have to post here or reply to you...but we did/do because we feel for you and your situation. you asked us for our advise/opinion, pero lumalabas pa na kme ang hindi nakaka-intindi. and trust me...we've been members of forums for a long time (most of us are even members of multiple forums)...kaya we know to read the thread before jumping in and putting our 2 cents in.

like another member said....hindi pilipino ang napangasawa mo! kaya wag mo isipin na dahil ganito o ganon ang asawang pilipino, eh yung kano na asawa mo should be the same. the world does not work like that my friend. iba ang attitude ng pilipino compared sa mga kano. you want my honest opinion? your posts from all 7 pages of this thread...i got the impression na dapat ikaw ikaw ikaw at wala nang ibang other responsibilities ang asawa mo. did you ever wonder na isa ka sa factor kung bakit frustrated ang asawa mo? my advice...you better learn how to adjust to your new surroundings. baguhin mo yang attitude mo na dapat ikaw lang ang aasikasuhin ng asawa mo. kse bago mo pa man nakilala yang asawa mo....he already had all those responsibilities na inirereklamo mo. and it doesn't help na nakahanap nga sya ng asawa thinking that you will be there for some sort of support...pero poproblemahin ka rin pala nya. TULUNGAN MO ANG ASAWA MO kahit man lang just to listen sa kanya.

Edited by TravellingNomad

I-130 for wife and kids

---------------------------------------------

02/11/2010: I-130 as an LPR mailed certified

02/25/2010: Recvd letters-I-130s was recvd

06/17/2010: Oathtaking - Became a US Citizen

06/21/2010: Called USCIS to let them know to update my I-130 from an LPR petition to a USC petition.

06/25/2010: Case for both sons Touched

06/28/2010: Petition updated to a USC petition (Oldest son)

06/30/2010: Petition updated to a USC petition (Wife & youngest son)

07/19/2010: G-325A returned. Incomplete.

07/30/2010: Completed G-325A mailed back via certified mail

08/04/2010: Certified mail delivered at Laguna Niguel

08/07/2010: Touched - UCSIC received reply to RFE

08/13/2010: I-130 APPROVED!!! (recvd email update)

NVC JOURNEY

08/20/2010: NVC recvd I-130 and case number assigned

09/01/2010: Recvd AOS fee bill & DS-3032 via email

09/02/2010: Paid AOS fee & DS-3032 sent back via email

09/13/2010: AOS packet mailed via UPS

09/15/2010: AOS signed for by NVC. IV fee for wife & kids ready.

10/07/2010: Per AVR/NVC - Need to correct I864W for kids

10/11/2010: DS-230 packet & corrected I-864W sent to NVC via UPS

10/15/2010: Recvd and signed for by NVC

11/02/2010: NVC online fee payment portal SIF. NVC adviced that final stages of review.

11/03/2010: AVR - APPLICATION COMPLETED!!

11/10/2010: Medical...1st day at St. Luke's

11/12/2010: Pick up results for Medical - PASSED!

11/16/2010: USEM interview scheduled on 12/14/10

12/14/2010: VISAS APPROVED!!!!

12/20/2010: Visas received

02/22/2011: Cali bound

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

wow..grabe lahat ng message dito..alang away dapat or sagutan,,humihingi lng naman ng advice ang tao bkit pnalalaki p ang usapan.....ipagtanggol nyo naman ang kapwa nyo pinay wg husgaan.......peace to all....

what would I do without the love you give me.

http://www.slide.com/r/OCQnah5Yvj-ae3fW-YNXizAEbWcGzFT1?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original

I-129F

09-18-09 I-129F sent Fed-Ex

09-21-09 package was signed for at service center

09-23-06 touched

09-26-09 received NOA1

12-18-09 touched!!!!

12-19-09 got the approval email and text !!!!!

12-21-09 touched!!!!

12-23-09 touched!!!!

12-23-09 received NOA2

12-24-09 NVC received approval!!!!!

01-05-10 NVC told me under Additional Processing!!!!!

01-11-10 NVC sent to manila!!!!!

01-15-10 Manila received DHL

01-20-10 Set interview dates for 02-08-2010

01-25-10 Medical - PASSED!!THANK GOD..

02-08-10 Interview- PASSED!!!! PRAISE GOD..

02-11-10 Received VISA!!!!!GOD IS GREAT..

02-23-10 Bye Phil.Welcome USA!!!Be with me GOD

flight Hawaiin Air leaves 7:50pm arrives 11:59pm in Phoenix!!!!

02-23-10 ARRIVED @ PHOENIX...yepeyyyy........

04-16-10 OUR WEDDING....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

04-21-10 Applied SSN

04-28-10 SSN Recieved

flag.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Apektado ka bakit caps ginamit ko ?

Bakit bawal ba mag gamit ng capslak ?

Binasa moba from page 1 to last page ?

But di kaya , pagsabihan mo muna ang mga nakisawsaw sa usapan dito di naman nakatolong

Bago mo sabihin sakin na baguhin ko attitude ko....

Im not looking trouble here...in what way im bastos here ?

Kung nakikisali kc kayo para lang mangbastos pinapahaba nio lng ang usapan....

Bago mo sabihin sakin be curteous sa mga taong VJ....unahin mo muna ang mga bastos na nakisali sa topic

Hwag kang maging 1sided...nabasa moba lahat ?

Kung hindi pa basahin mo muna bago ka makisali sa topic.....

Try to analyze what i wrote above & and read very well for how many times bago mo i share ang ideas mo.....

Te, ang tapang mo naman! Slow down ka sa mga salita mo kasi parang mga taga VJ na yata inaaway mo. You came here to ask advises, so have yourself ready with whatever consequences and whatever people might say. Put in mind that all members here come from diffrent cultures and races so all of us has different views in your situation. You cannot control in whatever people will say here, and most of all, you have no control in what they think of you and your situation. First of all, people understand your situation and how you feel. But sad to say, all we can do is give opinions and views (it can either be positive and negative) but please don't attack the person if he or she gives negative opinion. I see the reason now why your husband is doing that to you. In the first place, you never listen. You don't even listen/analyze what people say here, how much more your husband's reasons and explanations? Analyze first before you talk, ok? Sinabihan ka na be courteous at huwag mag capital letters, because using capital letters here means your are shouting or angry. It doesnt mean we want you to change your attitude or nakisawsaw. As what you have said, you dont care because nobody knows you here and you dont know us...well, who cares about your problems too? We don't know you either. We are here to give our different views on what might can resolve your issues. Pause, listen and analyze before you talk. You are like a broekn record (sirang plaka). I'm sure you will fight on me now with this one. Because your husband doesn't listen to you and doesn't explain to you about your issues, you want VJ to listen to you and then explain to you why, how and what. The problem is, you are like a mad cow. Do't fight or be angry if people attack you because we are all not the same here. I know how it feels when you are carrying a burden and some people are insensitive to your feelings, but what can we do? We cannot control people's mouth and thinking. You are the one who came here and ask advises, so you should be the one who will be calm and analytic and not attacking people in return. You poured your frustrations in life/marriage and to your husband here in VJ.

In relation to your topic. I know how it feels to be like that. But in all aspects of the situation, I would say that, it surely depends on how the wife approaches the husband in situations like this. Why I say this? Because we are in the same situation. Mas grabe ang sa akin because daughter talaga nang husband ko ang involve. Now, allow me to speak Tagalog at baka mabasa ito nang husband ko...hahahaha! May anak ang husband ko na 16 years old, babae. But he did not marry the mother of the child. When we married last 2007, the mother was still single. Of course, haba nang hair ko coz I have 3 children from past relationships(take note - relationships! 2 men in my life gave me 3 kids). But my husband married me still. To make the story short, siguro nagseselos ang nanay nang anak nya coz he married me (but many years na silang wala, since pagbuntis pa nya) so medyo attack nang attack ang babae sa kanya. The woman would say: "Oh, maybe your wife gets the money first before your daughter...etc..." I got so mad of the mother and I called her an the daughter (I was still in the Philippines that time), pa effect ang ginawa ko no! Nice-nice, as in I explained to them na I am the wife now, so I am the second mother na and there is no competition between me and the daughter. Lokang-loka ang babae, mas nagalit sa akin...hahaha! But she did not attack me, just emailed my husband: "My duaghter doesnt need another mother!!!" Pero ako? Stay cool pa rin, so ang simpatiya nang asawa ko was with me kasi playing cool ako eh. When I came here, we went and visited the daughter and the mother, friendly effect and all ako no! I even asked my husband to buy cellphone for the daughter and gave her money. Now, my husband doesn't really care about the daughter's life kasi nga he's also naiinis coz she doesnt even call her Dad or my husband's mother even if they live on the same town in Florida. So, I saw a weakness sa mother and daughter...hmmm...doon ko kinumbinsi asawa ko na the mother is not good and not teaching the daughter good manners and ang anak hindi concern sa husband ko, etc. Pa underground effect ang ginamit ko, bale reverse psychology para hindi halata na inis ka ba at nagseselos. Anak talaga nya yun ha, but I'm not jealous o na threatened coz ako ang reyna kasi I can control and manipulate my husband when it comes to his daughter. I see to it that my rule is: Never give her anything that you will not ask permission from me, money or things. So, dapat isisp ka nang techniques on how to handle this situation. Kailangan ma abilidad ka kasi amerkano kasama mo. Pag mahina ka, talagang talo ka, kasi isa pa lang sinabi mo, sampu na ang sinabi nang asawa natin kasi English eh, di natin kaya lahat i-explain. So, gamit tayo nang abilidad. Lambing dito, lambing duon. Silbi dito, silbi duon. Pag mag-usap dapat we see to it that we understand his feelings first before we react. And how about our feelings???? Well, dapat pag-usapan nang mahinahon. If you can't win over a conversation because he will shout, then write him a letter. Write a card. Give him card and chocolates or flowers. BE HIS FRIEND. Do gestures that can make him realize that you can be a partner in evrything and not a burden. Even if you dont have money to give him gifts or contribute to your household needs, do it in a different way. Don't compete with the stepdaughter's expenses, moreover, don't count what he has spent for her. You know what you will do? Try to be thrifty and watchful of your expenses and tell him that you are helping him in your own way on how to control finances. If he spend for his stepdaughter, ask him in a very nice way if he has enough money for that and little by little explain to him that you two should plan for your future and family. Do it in a way that he cannot see that you are jealous, envious or mad so he can realize the reality. In some ways, he can put value in your ideas and opinions especially if it is about CONSERVING MONEY and giving him ideas to manage financial matters. How you will do it when he doesn't share to you and tell you you have no right? You have to work for it baby. It's a matter of working to get a person's trust in whatever relationship we have, husband or wife, still we have to gain the trust of each other, that's part of growing together. Be his friend first, be the nicest, most understanding, most giving, most loving,most caring, most considerate, most sensitive, most seductive, most sexy wife first... then everything will be in place. Marriage is looking after the other person, which means we have to be selfless in so many ways.

Timeline

our papers are ready except I-864

he dont want me to work coz he dont want i dont have much time w/him.....

our papers are ready except I-864

he dont want me to work coz he dont want i dont have much time w/him.....

bkit ayaw k nya pgtrabahuin kc bka ala ng mgsilbi s kanya sis..hay nku mghanap k noh...ano sya sineswerte...gawn k lng taong bhay tas cya naman lumalandi s "step daughter" kono..bka naman my relasyon naman clang tnatago hindi lng step and turing bk kabet n sis..hay nku...kung ganyan lng din naan turing ng asawa mo sau bkit kp ngtitiis ng ganyan....my fenkb jan n kapwa mo pinay para matulungAN k din nla....or s phil consulate....sorry to hear your story...GODBLESS

http://www.slide.com/r/OCQnah5Yvj-ae3fW-YNXizAEbWcGzFT1?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original

I-129F

09-23-06 touched

09-26-09 received NOA1

12-18-09 touched!!!!

12-21-09 touched!!!!

12-23-09 touched!!!!

12-23-09 received NOA2

04-16-10 OUR WEDDING....

04-21-10 Applied SSN

04-28-10 SSN Recieved

flag.png

BEST ANSWER YOU WILL GET ON THIS SUBJECT

T0PIC CLOSED...................

You don't get to decide when the topic is closed. You've offered nothing other than complain about how you don't care about this post. If you feel that way, stop opening the thread and feeling the need to respond.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

My apologies for my brevity with my prior post here.

It truly boils down to those two choices, IMO.

I do pray that you'll take some time to decide, not make decision quickly .

Good Luck, however it turns out.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: R-1 Visa Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

OP...based on your story, +100 sa tanong ni P&K syo. nagseselos ka ba? are you bitter? you shouldn't be. alam mo ako, yung asawa ko, pag dating sa pera...hindi sya nagtatanong basta yung mga needs nila are provided and paid for each month pag nagsusuweldo ako. sa mga binasa ko na post mo, you said that every day kayo nagaaway pag nagtatanong ka tungkol sa stepchild nya. correct me if im wrong...pero mukhang araw araw mo naman yata bini-bring up the same old topic...kaya nagagalit na asawa mo. ako ganon rin ako...when my wife brings up the same topic day in and day out....i get really pissed off too. kse after a hard day's work...ang gusto ko naman is for the wife to just talk to me about how our days went. t'saka it's been mentioned...did you ever think na yung ginagastos nya is yung insurance nga ng deceased mother? and no...you don't have to be related to the beneficiary. basta sinabi ng tao ikaw ang beneficiary ng mga life insurance nya...it doesn't matter kung magkakilala kayo...ikaw ang tatanggap ng payout. t'saka sino ba naman ang hindi magagalit if ang cell phone bill mo reguarly is $60/mo per line lang...tapos tatawag ka ng direct dialing sa pilipinas. do you know how much ang per minute ng cell phone international direct dialing?

kabayan...im not saying na walang pagkukulang ang asawa mo. pero maybe you need to lighten up on him a bit? ever thought na kaya he has a short fuse is because he's frustrated with his situation? na alam nya nagagalit ka kse yung stepdaughter nya is in his life and then there's his wife (you) that he needs to make happy as well? coming from a guy...pag frustrated kme...madali kme magalit. and sometimes all we really want is for the wife to just be there.

why don't you do this...instead of pagkauwi ng asawa mo ang sinasabi mo is about what he's doing when it comes to stepdaughter, you tell him "hi honey!" tapos tanungin mo sya "how was your day? come sit down with me, let's watch tv so you can relax before we eat dinner." if you show your husband you understand his situation and (like your vows) you're there for better or for worse...he'll treat and think you're the best thing since sliced bread! huwag ikaw ang magsimula ng topic tungkol sa kinaasaran mo. kse when he's ready....sya na ang makikipag-usap syo tungkol sa mga yon.

nake sinabi ko yan eh katwiran ni heartbroken 24 yrs old may asawa na may sarili ng buhay ung girl. pero sa asawa parin nka dependent. eh akala yata ni heartbroken eh mura call sa pinas, lol.

USAR

Oct.8 2009 - arrived in USA (CR1 visa)

Nov. 2009 -- GC for 2 yrs received

Jan. 2010 -- DL issued

May. 2011 --- graduated for my bachelor degree

Sept. 1, 2011 --- Driver License Renewed ( till 2017)

NO removal condition

Citizenship

Oct. 2011-------- Filed N400

Jan. 2012 ------ Biometrics and Interviewed at same time

Jan. 17 2012 ---- Sworn In

Timeline

bkit ayaw k nya pgtrabahuin kc bka ala ng mgsilbi s kanya sis..hay nku mghanap k noh...ano sya sineswerte...gawn k lng taong bhay tas cya naman lumalandi s "step daughter" kono..bka naman my relasyon naman clang tnatago hindi lng step and turing bk kabet n sis..hay nku...kung ganyan lng din naan turing ng asawa mo sau bkit kp ngtitiis ng ganyan....my fenkb jan n kapwa mo pinay para matulungAN k din nla....or s phil consulate....sorry to hear your story...GODBLESS

Hay naku, ibang pinay talaga, may problema pa ang tao, ginagatungan pa. How can you say these things when a person is super frustrated of her marriage? Now, you are giving her another reason to doubt or attack her husband. Imbes tulungan natin that they can patch up their marriage and make it work, you ask her to look for another man and told her that the husband is making her a slave. You are contributing more to cloud her mind by adding this "flirting" thing maybe of the stepdaughter and maybe they have a "relationship." We are not here to make things worse kababayan. We are here to guide others resolve their issues. If they cannot make it work, then it's up to them to decide on what is better for them, and not for us to make her jump from the pot to the fire as of the moment. As what I have said, hinay-hinay, listen, pause and analyze. You just said that we should not be judgmental to others, but look at what you just have said, you are judging now the husband of heartbroken and the stepdaughter. Give sound advise as of the moment please and not making the OP's mind be clouded by doubt and maybe she can do something bad to herself or to the husband or to the stepdaughter.

Filed: Timeline

Te, ang tapang mo naman! Slow down ka sa mga salita mo kasi parang mga taga VJ na yata inaaway mo. You came here to ask advises, so have yourself ready with whatever consequences and whatever people might say. Put in mind that all members here come from diffrent cultures and races so all of us has different views in your situation. You cannot control in whatever people will say here, and most of all, you have no control in what they think of you and your situation. First of all, people understand your situation and how you feel. But sad to say, all we can do is give opinions and views (it can either be positive and negative) but please don't attack the person if he or she gives negative opinion. I see the reason now why your husband is doing that to you. In the first place, you never listen. You don't even listen/analyze what people say here, how much more your husband's reasons and explanations? Analyze first before you talk, ok? Sinabihan ka na be courteous at huwag mag capital letters, because using capital letters here means your are shouting or angry. It doesnt mean we want you to change your attitude or nakisawsaw. As what you have said, you dont care because nobody knows you here and you dont know us...well, who cares about your problems too? We don't know you either. We are here to give our different views on what might can resolve your issues. Pause, listen and analyze before you talk. You are like a broekn record (sirang plaka). I'm sure you will fight on me now with this one. Because your husband doesn't listen to you and doesn't explain to you about your issues, you want VJ to listen to you and then explain to you why, how and what. The problem is, you are like a mad cow. Do't fight or be angry if people attack you because we are all not the same here. I know how it feels when you are carrying a burden and some people are insensitive to your feelings, but what can we do? We cannot control people's mouth and thinking. You are the one who came here and ask advises, so you should be the one who will be calm and analytic and not attacking people in return. You poured your frustrations in life/marriage and to your husband here in VJ.

In relation to your topic. I know how it feels to be like that. But in all aspects of the situation, I would say that, it surely depends on how the wife approaches the husband in situations like this. Why I say this? Because we are in the same situation. Mas grabe ang sa akin because daughter talaga nang husband ko ang involve. Now, allow me to speak Tagalog at baka mabasa ito nang husband ko...hahahaha! May anak ang husband ko na 16 years old, babae. But he did not marry the mother of the child. When we married last 2007, the mother was still single. Of course, haba nang hair ko coz I have 3 children from past relationships(take note - relationships! 2 men in my life gave me 3 kids). But my husband married me still. To make the story short, siguro nagseselos ang nanay nang anak nya coz he married me (but many years na silang wala, since pagbuntis pa nya) so medyo attack nang attack ang babae sa kanya. The woman would say: "Oh, maybe your wife gets the money first before your daughter...etc..." I got so mad of the mother and I called her an the daughter (I was still in the Philippines that time), pa effect ang ginawa ko no! Nice-nice, as in I explained to them na I am the wife now, so I am the second mother na and there is no competition between me and the daughter. Lokang-loka ang babae, mas nagalit sa akin...hahaha! But she did not attack me, just emailed my husband: "My duaghter doesnt need another mother!!!" Pero ako? Stay cool pa rin, so ang simpatiya nang asawa ko was with me kasi playing cool ako eh. When I came here, we went and visited the daughter and the mother, friendly effect and all ako no! I even asked my husband to buy cellphone for the daughter and gave her money. Now, my husband doesn't really care about the daughter's life kasi nga he's also naiinis coz she doesnt even call her Dad or my husband's mother even if they live on the same town in Florida. So, I saw a weakness sa mother and daughter...hmmm...doon ko kinumbinsi asawa ko na the mother is not good and not teaching the daughter good manners and ang anak hindi concern sa husband ko, etc. Pa underground effect ang ginamit ko, bale reverse psychology para hindi halata na inis ka ba at nagseselos. Anak talaga nya yun ha, but I'm not jealous o na threatened coz ako ang reyna kasi I can control and manipulate my husband when it comes to his daughter. I see to it that my rule is: Never give her anything that you will not ask permission from me, money or things. So, dapat isisp ka nang techniques on how to handle this situation. Kailangan ma abilidad ka kasi amerkano kasama mo. Pag mahina ka, talagang talo ka, kasi isa pa lang sinabi mo, sampu na ang sinabi nang asawa natin kasi English eh, di natin kaya lahat i-explain. So, gamit tayo nang abilidad. Lambing dito, lambing duon. Silbi dito, silbi duon. Pag mag-usap dapat we see to it that we understand his feelings first before we react. And how about our feelings???? Well, dapat pag-usapan nang mahinahon. If you can't win over a conversation because he will shout, then write him a letter. Write a card. Give him card and chocolates or flowers. BE HIS FRIEND. Do gestures that can make him realize that you can be a partner in evrything and not a burden. Even if you dont have money to give him gifts or contribute to your household needs, do it in a different way. Don't compete with the stepdaughter's expenses, moreover, don't count what he has spent for her. You know what you will do? Try to be thrifty and watchful of your expenses and tell him that you are helping him in your own way on how to control finances. If he spend for his stepdaughter, ask him in a very nice way if he has enough money for that and little by little explain to him that you two should plan for your future and family. Do it in a way that he cannot see that you are jealous, envious or mad so he can realize the reality. In some ways, he can put value in your ideas and opinions especially if it is about CONSERVING MONEY and giving him ideas to manage financial matters. How you will do it when he doesn't share to you and tell you you have no right? You have to work for it baby. It's a matter of working to get a person's trust in whatever relationship we have, husband or wife, still we have to gain the trust of each other, that's part of growing together. Be his friend first, be the nicest, most understanding, most giving, most loving,most caring, most considerate, most sensitive, most seductive, most sexy wife first... then everything will be in place. Marriage is looking after the other person, which means we have to be selfless in so many ways.

CLARIFICATION : Hwag kayo munang mag reak kung d nio pa alam ang ugat...

Kung di nyo naintindihan ang kwento hwag na makisali...

masyado naman kayong seryoso....CAPITAL LETTER = coz somes here asking again & again & again ...

bakit d nalang basahin lahat ng detalyi bago makisawsaw sa usapan.....

kaya nga capital letter para klaro....kung na offend kayo sa capital letter i dont have intentions that im looking trouble

kung nakikisawsaw lang kayo sa topic para makigulo at mangbastos at maging one sided at hanapan lng ng mali = dont joined

Kung wla na kayo ma i suggest doon nalang kayo sa ibang post....

Suggestion : basahin nio muna from page 1 to last page bago kayo makisali

Kasi my nasabi lng ako na mali reak na kayo agad

Nabasa mo ba bakit nasabi ko yon ?

My nagsabi be nice to everyone = but dikaya ang mga bastos muna unahin mo pagsabihan ...

kung masakit sa mata nio but why they are wasting thier time....

my iba pa nagsabi ...makapal mukha ko at uuwi nalang....sia ang dapat mauna....

ang tao maging mataray lng kung ang iba dyan not making sense....

kung d nio naman naintindihan ang sinasabi ko wag na niong pagtuunan ng pansin...

hahaba lang ang usapan....ignore and leave...

for me somes here are one sided....

sakin naka point lahat ....im not starting....sinasagot ko lng kung nakakatolong kayo o hindi sa mga comments nio

iisipin nio muna kung karapat dapat ba ang comments nio or hindi or the more nio pinupunterya ang tao.....

Timeline

MY POINT...D NA SIA MASYADONG DEPENDENT SA HUSBAND KO

KC MY SARILI NATONG FAMILY AT LUMALAKI NA ANG GASTOS NAMIN SA BAHAY

PADAGDAG PA SIA..AND SHES RUNNING 25 NA AND HAVE 1DAUGHTER & LIVE IN PARTNER NARIN

MALAKI NA TOLONG NG HUSBAND KO SA KANYA SINCE NAMATAY NANAY NIA

PINAPAARAL,BILI NEW CAR,BAYAD NG GASOLINE,GIVE HER ALLOWANCE,ETC.

MALAY KO BA SIA PA ANG NAGBAYAD SA WATER , ELECTRIC , APARTMENT

MY HUSBAND GIVE HER ALLOWANCE AND I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH

KUNWARI MANGUTANG DNAMAN NAGBABAYAD...SOBRA NA SIA...

ANO KALA NIA HUSBAND KO ATM ?

PANO KAMI MAKAIPON KUNG HUSBAND KO DAMI GINAGASTUSAN ?

PORKET PERA NG ASAWA KO WALA BANG KARAPATAN TAYONG MGA WIFE MAG REKLAMO?

BAKIT PA SIA NAG ASAWA KUNG GINAWA KALANG NIANG TAU TAUHAN SA BAHAY?

WLA KANG FREEDOM OF SPEECH COZ ITS NOT YOUR OWN MONEY ?

DAPAT ANO MERON SA HUSBAND MO MY RYTS KANA RIN

SAN KABA NAKAKITA NG WIFE NA WALANG PAKI ALAM SA MUNDO ?

iha amerkano asawa mo hindi pinoy........ iba ang ugali ng kano araw arawin mo ng tanong aaraw arawin ka din nyang d pakikingan nho. ilang taon kna ba? siguro naman nsa rigth age kana para umintindi sa asawa mo. d ko kinakampihan asawa mo ar wag kang magalit sakin. palipasin mo ang araw na wag kang magtatanong na kung ano ano at palamigin mo ulo mo tingnan mo sasabhin din yan ng asawa mo.

may karapatang kang mag reklamo eh kaso araw araw ka atang iyak ng iyak . rekalamo ng reklamo ay naku eh talang tuturete sayo yan nho.

eh sa original nmn tlgang pamumuhay ng family ang asawa babae taga silbi sa family diba? so pagsilbihan mo ang mister mo magreklamo ka kung d ka nya binibigyan ng pera pang gastos sa sarili mo,

(SWELDO KO SWELDO KO SWELDO NYA SWELDO KO)

ALAM KO NA BKIT KA IRITADO KASI ANG PERA NG ASAWA MO GINAGASTOS NYA SA IBA BABAE NA ANAK LANG NG IBANG LALAKI. D MO NA ISIP ANG ANAK MONG LALAKI EH ANAK NG IBANG LALAKI NA PALALAKIHIN NG ASAWA MO.,.... WHAT IF MAMATAY KA NGYN AT OFCOURSE POD NYAN SA ASAWA MO DHIL XA ANG GURDIAN SA TINGGIN MO HINDI GAGAWIN YAN NG ASAWA MO SA ANAK MO. PAG ARALIN BILIN NG CAR BILIN KUNG ANO ANO.

AT MAY TANONG AKO NAG WORK BA UNG GIRL? EH MALAY MO SA ACCOUNT NG NANAY NYA PINAPASOK ANG SWELDO NUNG GIRL TPOS MAY HAWAK PLA NG ATM OR BANK EH ASAWA MO.

FREEDOM OF SPEECH PAG DATING SA PERA. ALAM MO BASTA AKO MAY SARILI AKO SWELDO PAG AKIN AKIN PAG SWELDO NYA BINIBIGYAN PARIN NYA KO NG PERA BUKOD ANG GROCERY NG BAHAY.

SA TINGIN KO LANG KYA KA NAG REREKLAMO NG HUSTO SA ASAWA DAHIL HINDI KA BINIBIGYAN NG PERA NG ASAWA MO. ANG LAHAT NG NAGBIIDGET NG BAHAY EH ASAWA MO. SINABI MONG MAG BAKASYON KAYO SA PINAS WORTH 5K$ EH PINANG BILI NALANG NG CAR NUNG BABAE NA WORTH 1K$. AYAW SUMAMA NG ASAWA MO SAYO VACATION KASI XMAS DOUBLE AND HALF PAY DITO UN ALAM MO BAYUN? EH XMAS-NEW YEAR KAYO MAG STAY SO SAYANG NMN UNG DOBLE AND HALF PAY.

AT KARARATING MO LANG SA USA PAG VACATION NA SA PINAS ANG INAATUPAG MO SOSYAL MO DAY. MAG TRABAHO KA KYA PANG GASTOS SA VACATION MO TPOS PAG MAY IPON KANA YAYAIN MO ASAWA MO SAGOT NYA TICKET IKAW ANG PANG GASTOS

USAR

Jan. 2010 -- DL issued

NO removal condition

Citizenship

Filed: Timeline

kasi wala nadaw akong time sa kanya....

gusto nia kasi im always w/him

din i understand naman...bahala sila sa buhay nila...mag ulan sana ng apoy....hehehe...

OMG .....ano daw pinopotok ng butchi ko..my nagtanong

Magbasa kasi muna bago makisali sa usapan ok ba ?

Timeline

Hay naku, ibang pinay talaga, may problema pa ang tao, ginagatungan pa. How can you say these things when a person is super frustrated of her marriage? Now, you are giving her another reason to doubt or attack her husband. Imbes tulungan natin that they can patch up their marriage and make it work, you ask her to look for another man and told her that the husband is making her a slave. You are contributing more to cloud her mind by adding this "flirting" thing maybe of the stepdaughter and maybe they have a "relationship." We are not here to make things worse kababayan. We are here to guide others resolve their issues. If they cannot make it work, then it's up to them to decide on what is better for them, and not for us to make her jump from the pot to the fire as of the moment. As what I have said, hinay-hinay, listen, pause and analyze. You just said that we should not be judgmental to others, but look at what you just have said, you are judging now the husband of heartbroken and the stepdaughter. Give sound advise as of the moment please and not making the OP's mind be clouded by doubt and maybe she can do something bad to herself or to the husband or to the stepdaughter.

wow,.hindi ko cnsabing plitan or iwan ang asawa dahil lng ggwa syan slave...anyway ala naman me point n ganun ang gawn nya eh....tsaka isa hindi me ngjujudge..kumbga opinion ko lng un..kung icpin mo man n mali,,well ok..sorry i accept i was wrong...ika nga nila nobodys perect...laha ngkakamali s gwa at s salita.....peace b with you....

I-129F

09-23-06 touched

09-26-09 received NOA1

12-18-09 touched!!!!

12-21-09 touched!!!!

12-23-09 touched!!!!

12-23-09 received NOA2

04-16-10 OUR WEDDING....

04-21-10 Applied SSN

04-28-10 SSN Recieved

flag.png

Timeline

I misquoted your statement, you meant maghanap nang trabaho. How can she get a job when she did not AOS yet? Why you say that maybe the girl is the mistress of the husband? We dot know them so we cannot really assume or guess. All we can do is give opinions and advises. Every marriage has it's own ups and downs. Especially if you are just newly married and the worst part is, different cultures. Maybe the husband has his reasons why he did that and the wife has her reasons to be mad and jealous too. Now, the point is, we cannot control the husband. What we should resolve here is on how heartbroken can control herself which will lead to both of them resolving their problem. As I see it, it's a communication problem. We wives should be the one who are more understanding and not nagging, controlling and doubtful. We should think of ways on how the husband can trust and love us to death and not drift away from us. Let us not make our husband see our rebellious ways because that would be a way for them to resent to us. Men needs lambing-lambing, they are soooooo easy to please especially when the wife will be the one to act.We have to work for a marriage to WORK. And I mean, a lot of work. If we are weak and give up so easily, then we will not become winners. In order for us to win, we will work for it. In the end, both husband and wife will meet halfway, if not, it's always the wife will win in the end...hehehehe!

Timeline

:innocent:

pwede k naman mgpart time ah...ako nga part time lng din work ko....tas isa p suportdo c Mr. ko s work....cya p driver ko,,hehehe....

nku po hindi naman away ang pnost mo dito eh advice nla,,bkit kw p nagin masama s kanila...my point k din at my point din cla....hindi me nggugulo....peace to all... :innocent::innocent:

eh ayaw nga daw pag trabahuhin eh tpos iniisip nya eh slave na xa ng asawa nya. pano minamasama nya ayaw nya ksing tanggapin ang maybe or if. gusto nya right agad lol.

USAR

Jan. 2010 -- DL issued

NO removal condition

Citizenship

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.