aussiewench

LAND DOWNUNDER

4,678 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Wow Kath!!! I will send you an email to chat some more on this another day, very interesting to me your Robbies a Druid. Oh you will be busy with him soon, weeeeee!!!!! Two more sleeps.

Been all over the country side the last couple of days, bit tired & busy today. And what is that in your little av. picture, can't quite make it out, nice blue colour on the walls.

Hey has anyone tried that lastminute.com to buy their flight tickets??

Stella & Shadow

28-4-2005 Met On-line. Love at first sight (know that can happen now).

8-8-2005 Met in person in the US. Visa Waiver.

22-10-2005 Engaged.

2-11-2005 Flew back to Sydney. Many tears!

5-11-2005 Began visa journey.

2-12-2005 Shadow (Andrew) posts petition.

7-12-2005 NOA1 dated the 5-12-2005.

..................Seems like never ending waiting.

12-4-2006 NOA2 Yee Haa!!!!!!

11-5-2006 Packet 3 Arrives

12-5-2006 Posted Reply and did Police Check

15-5-2006 Medical in Sydney

19-5-2006 Packet 4 Arrives

30-5-2006 Sceduled Interview

..................Interview went well, just waiting on Criminal History checks to post back with that envelopee and passport to get visa.

5-6-2006 Received Criminal History Check in the mail and posted off back to consulate with passport etc hoping for it's return with visa in two weeks.

14-6-2006 Passport and visa recieved in mail. Visa issued the 13th.

24-6-2006 USA here I come

26-7-2006 Received Social Security Card in less than 5 working days after applying.

9-9-2006 Married

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi stella

wow lucky woman roaming the countryside

that pic if ya look close is a changing screen with dragons painted on it

robbie made me it for our bedroom..not for me to change behind but for decoration...we cut out stencils of the dragon we chose an he spray painted it onto black velvet

think were up to three sleeps lol

arrives monday morn

its funny rob arrives an one of my work mates takes off to the states lol

ok im rambling.. is there anything within the stuff i gotta present at my interview to take with me

can someone give me a checklist to tick off for the k1 visa

and no havent done lastminute for flights but we booked the hotel through them...

take care

kath

REMOVING CONDITIONS

11th Aug 2008 - Mailed I-751 to CSC.

12th Aug 2008 - Application received

14th Aug 2008 - Cheque cashed

18th Aug 2008 - Received NOA-dated the 12th

26th Aug 2008 - Received Biometrics letter

4th Sept 2008 - Biometrics-Detroit-Complete-'Touched'

5th Sept 2008 - 'Touched'

1st Dec 2008 - APPROVED-Card production ordered -112 days

8th Dec 2008 - USCIS mailed approval notice.

8th Dec 2008 - Received my 10 year Greencard in the mail. took 2 days.

Although I have the above date for approval my card actualy states the

2nd December..

Timeline

Oh that screen is lovely.

Kath, do you mean what we call the "checklist" form, which isn't really called a checklist form, that you sign and send back, (I forgot to make a copy of that actually) or the front page of the pack that tells ya what to bring, that we get with packet 3 to say what documents we need?? there is stuff on here in the "guides" section too about what we should have with us and in what order. Sorry if I am missing exactly what you mean. Can't remember a form you actually tick off.

Stella.

Stella & Shadow

22-10-2005 Engaged.

..................Interview went well, just waiting on Criminal History checks to post back with that envelopee and passport to get visa.

5-6-2006 Received Criminal History Check in the mail and posted off back to consulate with passport etc hoping for it's return with visa in two weeks.

26-7-2006 Received Social Security Card in less than 5 working days after applying.

9-9-2006 Married

i just wanna make sure that i have it all ready for thursday

i know we will be alright i have rechecked an rechecked everything..done all my photocopies that is needed.. i suppose i just want to be ready for anything

robbie is bringing over up todate statements and his bank letter..

i have a briefcase full of folders lol i have everything at the ready if they want to see anything..

just a bit antzy to get this over an done with is all i suppose...i dont think im nervous yet just that i wanna know that i can travel home with robbie..lol

robbie has about 4 hours to go before he goes to detroit airport ...

talk to you soon

take care

kath

REMOVING CONDITIONS

2nd December..

Not long now Kath :dance: What time does Rob land?

If I dont get the chance before hand.....all the best for your interview ....you are going to ace it :thumbs: I am still on dial up :crying: thought it was only going to be a few days but have to wait to the 20th for connection. Dial-up sucks :angry: lol Im seriously going insane with it as it is affecting my posting. Will be thinking of you on the 16th and sending out good vibes.

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

well wenchie my man is in the air flying towards n/z as i type this..he arrives in melbourne at 8.35am...

i tracked him all the way from detroit.. making sure the planes connected properly lol converted all the time zones too lol i woke this morning at around 5.15 am dont know why..looked at the clock...went on line in the morning an found his flight departed at 5.19am our time...he told me he was gunna send me a message that he was taking off lol...(its ok if ya dont believe it can be done ..but it happens all the time to us) ...last night on the phone as he was going out the door he said im gunna miss talking to u ...i said dont be silly ya gunna be here soon u will be fine..and as i sit here i realise i miss our time together funny that huh...lol i gotta stop doing this..smiles thinking of him

ok im gotta get outta here before i become mushy on ya's..lol

take care

kath

REMOVING CONDITIONS

2nd December..

hahahaha Kath....you're allowed to be mushy :luv: Im a die hard mush when it comes to my pirate too. And I believe ya....happens with Dan and I all the time...and we finish each others sentences...say the same things at the same times etc. Its a wonderful feeling having that connection and I treasure it.

rob>>>>>> avatar958ic.gif plus think of the fun you could have too ;)

Edited by aussiewench

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Timeline

Oooohh, that all happens with me and Andrew too, type the same at the same time "snap" and so many spooky things when we first met on the net. We have the same taste in most things too which is very unusal for both of us. Fairytale stuff. And although Andrew and I are mungrels as far as heritage, we both feel very stongly for our celtic heritage. I also have some gypsy and Andrew is part cherokee so we pretty well have nature based spiritualty. We are having a traditional celtic handfasting. Maybe the gods gotta do all this convincing cause one of us has to pick up and pack up their lives as they know it, to be with the ones we love. Yes we both feel blessed too, to find such a connection.

I'm sure you got it all sorted Kath. I made a wonderful file with all the added stuff, evidence of ongoing relationship, all the documents he sent copies of with the petition, his divorce papers etc etc didn't even get to unzip that folder with all those organised tabs etc. Had bought an A4 sized plastic box to hand in all the stuff at the first counter in order. That was a brilliant idea I had, no pulling things out of sleaves etc. But guess what I forgot, that dang envelope. Well I guess I thought I was going there to not even have an interview. Well lucky I didn't need it on the day. Really Kath I think you will only have to hand in that bunch of documents from the packet 3 instructions and you got the best evidence, Robbie there in person. Just don't forget they keep any original documents if you don't also have a photocopy of it. Then after sighting the original they just hand it back and keep the copy.

Ooohhh was that a moan I'm hearing all the way from Melbourne (F)

Stella & Shadow

22-10-2005 Engaged.

9-9-2006 Married

lol stella

ya know what stella.. this is amazing .. my robbie not only is a quarter cherokee his ancestors are celtic..hence the druid things

and back in 2003 on my first visit we did such a ceremony yes a handfasting...it was the most emotional everlasting experience i have had ...you see traditionally a handfasting was performed because in days gone by there were no priests to do the weddings.. and it is from the date of the handfasting that a year an one day if u so wish to stay together as man and wife you do so.... ohh stella ya gotta go to our website it is all there..we did it traditionally .. like wearing the stones for some many days..the choosing of the colours of the ropes to correspond to the colour of your tartan...the gift u give each other he gave me his tartan cloth i gave him a hand made handkerchief with our initials and the date...also we chose a colour of a candle that we thought best represented ourselves...his grandaughter was one of the goddess's and she blessed the rings and untied the rings to give to us...stella it is such a romantic ceremony ..but it also depends how deep you go into it .. our was traditional we had his son in law who is a druid priest perform the ceremony.. we looked upon this as our promise to each other that we know we belong together an one day we will be man an wife...

my first visit to the states

damm we got quite a bit in common huh lol... my family background is english but i do have ancestors from scotsland and roberts ancestor was rob roy..on his dads side...

he could chat your ear off about this stuff mate.. he is so knowledgable about it all..

ya did it to me again stella..lol...smiles..and NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU DIDNT HEAR THE MOANING FROM MELBOURNE he hasnt arrived yet ... but ya might around 10ish lol

ok im outta here got lots to do

take care how uncanny is that ...

kath

p.s. i forgot to mention within that website it was made for our room mates so they are our nicks in the chatroom we met..

Edited by kath&rob

REMOVING CONDITIONS

2nd December..

:dance::dance:

picks up the ball.. and carries towards the end of the field by passing the petrol station even if the petrol gage was near on empty...carry on down the field towards the airport with 15 mins to spare ...wanders over the touch down line to stand infront of the international arrivals door to throw the ball down and shouts

TOUCH DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

MY ROBBIE ... MY ROBBIE.. IS HERE... IS HERE ...AS SHE RUNS TO THE OTHER END OF THE FIELD WITH HER AUSSIE T-SHIRT OVER HER HEAD...SINGING OVER AN OVER AGAIN.. TOUCH DOWN HES HERE!!!

I KNOW IM CRAZY...AND ON THAT ANNOUNCEMENT IM GOING TO GO WATCH THE AUSSIE PLAY JAPAN

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!!!!!!!!! OI OI OI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE MORE DAY THEN WERE OFF TO SYDNEY...YEEEEEEEEEEHARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE CARE

KATH

PS WENCHIE .. I DIDNT USE A BLINDFOLD... THATS FOR LATER TONIGHT HEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YA HAVENT NOTICED IM A HAPPY LITTLE VEGEMITE

REMOVING CONDITIONS

2nd December..

HAHAHAHAHA Kath...yes you are a happy little vegesmiley6hn.gif and so you should be :dance::dance: Good to hear Rob arrived safe....Enjoy!!! Be gentle lol

You can find me on FBI

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

Filed: Timeline

Oi Oi Oi, soccer isnt my favourite game, but great to see the result

and then...

congrats to all of u who have recently been for interviews, and good luck to those still waiting

July 5, 2005 Married Las Vegas

AOS Process

Aug 5, 2005 AOS Sent as K2 Teenage Son arrived on August 6

NOA 1 arrived dated Aug 12, 2005 number on it differs by 1 digit from that on reverse of check so USCIS site now reflects the process

K2 needs EAD before SSN number will be assigned

Touched August 24 2005

Biometrics Appt letter arrives April 24 2006

Transfer to CSCE notified by email May 26 2006

Touched May 27 2006 then 6/7/8/9th June

Biometrics 2nd Appt for June 23

Welcome letter Mailed June 13 notified by email, arrives June 17 2006

Biometrics for Photo June 23

Touched June 23

June 24 Email from CRIS - Your card will be mailed as soon as it is ready

June 27 touched

June 28 Email your application was approved June 28

June 29 2006 Touched

GREENCARD

July 21 2006, Neighbour brought letter. Green Card 06/08/2006 no errors on it, was delivered to wrong mailbox, so I cancelled infopass for July 24 in Miami

USCIS and I have a date Mar 10 2008 to mail I-751

i just wanna make sure that i have it all ready for thursday

i know we will be alright i have rechecked an rechecked everything..done all my photocopies that is needed.. i suppose i just want to be ready for anything

robbie is bringing over up todate statements and his bank letter..

i have a briefcase full of folders lol i have everything at the ready if they want to see anything..

just a bit antzy to get this over an done with is all i suppose...i dont think im nervous yet just that i wanna know that i can travel home with robbie..lol

robbie has about 4 hours to go before he goes to detroit airport ...

talk to you soon

take care

kath

Good Luck Kath............................ :thumbs::thumbs:

Amanda-England (Yorkshire)- Mark-USA(Michigan)

April/04/2005- Visa journey began!!

We did both K3 & CR1 visa's, got both!!- I returned to England for my CR1 interview after first arriving on a K3 visa!!

May/25th 2006- Green card arrives in the mail................YAY!!

19th June 2006 I Had to go to the Social Security Office to get my number, the DS-230 didnt work for me!!

26-June-2006- Social Security# arrived in the mail....YAY!!

Feb 2008 lift conditions <<<reminder to self!!<<<< went to England for a visit instead, no rush right, 90 days is a long time,LOL

Removing Conditions Begins

Mailed I-751 April 12th 2008

signed for @ NSC April 16th

NOA date April 16th

Conditional GC expired May 5th 2008

Biometrics Detroit May 10th 2008

10 year Green card ordered August 20th 2008

Citizenship any time from feb 2009

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

Has anyone got a good recipe for sausage rolls?

I found two HARD ones and one easier one on Mates Up OVer but thought I'd ask ya'll first. I've finally mastered meat pies, though!! :)

I wanted to make Stewart a nice AUssie meal tonight to celebrate yesterday's victory!

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.