Samoray

Request For Evidence Papers

28 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline

Yep that's what I think....and I hope now one day NOA-2 email comes in......I will literally DO PUJA....WORSHIP of that email.... :rofl::rofl:

You would be REALLY surprised on that day, kruz! And you are very close to your finishing line, after such a long wait :-)

Let me give you and all others a small tip to make sure your name check (background check) is completed by FBI. Contact them in the below number and provide the details to get to know your details.

FBI Headquarters in Washington, D.C.

Federal Bureau of Investigation

J. Edgar Hoover Building

935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW

Washington, D.C. 20535-0001

(202) 324-3000

Loto

CSC - I-130 for Parents (IR5)

10/11/2011 - Sent to Chicago Lockbox

10/13/2011 - Delivered at Chicago Lockbox

10/17/2011 - Email received with Receipt#, Routed to CSC

10/18/2011 - Cleared the checks $420*2

10/21/2011 - Received NOA1

03/30/2012 - Received NOA2

NVC

04/19/2012 - NVC received

05/01/2012 - Case# generated

05/02/2012 - DS-3032 COA emailed

05/02/2012 - I-864 AOS Fee $88 paid

05/05/2012 - I-864 AOS package mailed to NVC

05/07/2012 - I-864 AOS package received by NVC

05/07/2012 - DS-3032 COA accepted

05/08/2012 - DS-230 IV Fee $230*2 paid

05/09/2012 - DS-230 IV package mailed to NVC

05/11/2012 - DS-230 IV package received by NVC

05/17/2012 - Case Completed

Consulate

07/02/2012 - VFS visit in Cochin

07/04/2012 - Medical in Chennai

07/12/2012 - Interview in Mumbai - Success!

09/08/2012 - POE at JFK, NY

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

You sent in affidavits from her side of the family too? I don't know why they are asking for names/phone nos/address of her relatives.

I would send in her immediate family.

The affidavits that we sent in included one from my married daughter verifying that she knew about the relationship and of our marriage, and that is the only one I sent in as far as relatives went.

Is your wife originally from the US or is/was she an immigrant also?

Yes my wife was born in the US

But if we knew that we had to send all these information right from the start we would've avoided the delay time for this RFE

but oh well we have to deal with what we got now

Good luck for everyone

Find a job you love to do, and you will never work another day in your life.

us-eg.gif

Timeline

FIRST OF ALL. - BIG THANKS TO YOU......on sharing this exact piece of document here........

Now looking at it so many people will get an idea.....as for eg. I never believed that phone records are very much important......since you can manipulate those records.....by spending just a few dollars in buying a calling card OR even a phone and sim card......and establish a new phone no.

But well the truth is always good.......recently in my town there was a conference held for immigration purposes .. solely organized by US EMBASSY in BOMBAY. Some of the immigration officer visited and guided general public about fraud that most of the people do. They clearly gave one statement that please don't hide anything, we know every wrong and right stuff. Don't go for alternate way.....easy way out is to speak truth and only truth.......(well it's only the statement, but we all know bitter truth behind it)....but bottom line is....get all stuff ready and submit it this time.....

and yes....your case is at CSC and it took viciously hell lot of time to get even RFE......what is going to happen with us ... don't know......

Well atleast I was in US, so we had record of our bank joint accounts, renter's agreement in our names, taxes filed as husband and wife.......so i don't think i will get such rfe.....but still FINGER'S CROSSED.....good luck..and thanks again for sharing this document....

You are very welcome and Good luck with your case

us-eg.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Samoray,

I got a very similar RFE before our case was approved at CSC. Actually, most of the stuff they are requesting from you, they requested from us...word for word. We also had some additional stuff they asked for. It took about two months after we submitted all the evidence (all 7lbs of it), before they approved the petition.

My parents are both from the states. I had to submit the same letters from them. I also had to submit their full names, addresses, phone numbers, and dates of birth.

I had to send proof that I lived alone. I could go on and on.

So, send them your evidence that they are requesting and try not to stress out about it. Inshalla, everything will be fine.

Samoray,

I got a very similar RFE before our case was approved at CSC. Actually, most of the stuff they are requesting from you, they requested from us...word for word. We also had some additional stuff they asked for. It took about two months after we submitted all the evidence (all 7lbs of it), before they approved the petition.

My parents are both from the states. I had to submit the same letters from them. I also had to submit their full names, addresses, phone numbers, and dates of birth.

So, send them your evidence that they are requesting and try not to stress out about it. Inshalla, everything will be fine.

Waiting.....Waiting....waiting....waiting....and more waiting..........

Timeline

Samoray,

Samoray,

Thank you for the feedback and inshallah everything will fall into place

us-eg.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

sorry, I was having computer issues.

If your wife's family is from the states. I would have her explain that in a letter and give them all of the information that they are wanting from her parents. You could add some of her other relatives.

It took about two months to send my approval after I sent the RFE and then they sent the file onto NVC.

Good luck to you both.

Waiting.....Waiting....waiting....waiting....and more waiting..........

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hello

My wife filed the I-130 in January 2010 and received the Request for evidence on August 3 2010

Here is what it includes

nvnl2q.jpg

34qpytw.jpg

11viqg5.jpg

We have prepared all the required evidence and we are going to send all these information in on next monday

But USCIS wants my wife to send in full names, addresses, phone numbers of all her relatives living in the US, but she only has connection with a few of them but she knows all phone numbers and addresses for all her immediate relative, so does the USCIS require all relatives information or just immediate relatives ? and also i am thinking is it gonna take a long time for the USCIS to process these evidence and also i want to know what is the next step if all our evidence are complete and establish a bona fide marriage ?

Thank you

hello i got the same RFE as u do on the 29 th july and we are trying to prepare everything did u sent all that ?

can u help me how it goes what have to do really

thanks

ROC

03/12/2013 - I-751 Package Mailed

03/14/2013 - Received NOA1

04/16/2013 - Biometrics App. Scheduled

Wow! I am very glad that I read this post. I was about to send in the I-130 tomorrow with only affidavits, pictures, and e-mails. I think I will spend a few more days to collect several more items to prove the legitimacy of our marriage. This helps a lot.

Same here.. thank you for posting this.

---

08/13/2010: I-130 Mailed

08/16/2010: Delivered to Chicago Lockbox (Priority Date)

08/23/2010: NOA1 via email (CSC)

11/02/2010: File moved to TSC

02/10/2011: File moved BACK to CSC

02/11/2011: NOA2 via email (Approved!)

02/16/2011: NOA2 Hardcopy

02/28/2011: NVC Case number

03/04/2011: AOS fee paid

03/08/2011: AOS packet sent

03/08/2011: IV fee paid

03/18/2011: IV packet sent

03/31/2011: Case Complete at NVC

04/12/2011: Interview Date Assigned (5/23)

04/xx/2011: Package sent to Embassy

05/10/2011: Medical Completed

05/23/2011: Interview Date

Timeline

hello i got the same RFE as u do on the 29 th july and we are trying to prepare everything did u sent all that ?

can u help me how it goes what have to do really

thanks

You are very welcome

Well on this RFE it explains that they want every piece of evidence that you could provide to prove that your marriage is bona fide and to do that you have to go through every section of the RFE and try to provide the information they require in it and after all you can provide any other information that might not be included in the RFE to help them determine that your marriage is bona fide

in my case my wife has put me as a beneficiary on her life insurance so we are going to send a copy of that

and also we have letters from back in 2006, chat logs, emails, phone calls records before and after we met in person, pictures of us together in different places and pictures of us in our marriage party with family and friends.

so any piece of information will be helpful to send

Good luck for all

us-eg.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

You are very welcome

Well on this RFE it explains that they want every piece of evidence that you could provide to prove that your marriage is bona fide and to do that you have to go through every section of the RFE and try to provide the information they require in it and after all you can provide any other information that might not be included in the RFE to help them determine that your marriage is bona fide

in my case my wife has put me as a beneficiary on her life insurance so we are going to send a copy of that

and also we have letters from back in 2006, chat logs, emails, phone calls records before and after we met in person, pictures of us together in different places and pictures of us in our marriage party with family and friends.

so any piece of information will be helpful to send

Good luck for all

thanks so much its helps me now my wife also has put me as a beneficiary on her life insurance so i m gonna send it too

i from turkey so do i have to translate receipts of the hotel in english or i have to attach a note on it like that is mean its our honeymoon receipts or pictures is that ok to attach a note like that ?

ROC

03/12/2013 - I-751 Package Mailed

03/14/2013 - Received NOA1

04/16/2013 - Biometrics App. Scheduled

Timeline

thanks so much its helps me now my wife also has put me as a beneficiary on her life insurance so i m gonna send it too

i from turkey so do i have to translate receipts of the hotel in english or i have to attach a note on it like that is mean its our honeymoon receipts or pictures is that ok to attach a note like that ?

Well i think it would be hard to translate receipts but if the receipt has the hotel name and stuff that should be good

Good luck

us-eg.gif

well I have been curious in your case, I and My husband met online we both keep in touch for 6 months or 7 month, then when he here we both married in the first met. I and my husband flied I 130 all the document they needed but we didn't flied our email, phone card, or photo we married here in Thailand so I don't know why uscis checked your case alot. And my family never been out of country before, By the way I am from Thailand, right now wait NV complete my case and we shall see how it end However I wish you have a best luck on your own

02Rvp7.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.