RightClicK

7 months left and need to take a decision

43 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

You can add me to your waiting in Limbo I filed my Case Feb 13, 2010 noa1 Feb 24, 2010 my case has not even been touched yet. Don't feel bad it's not your lawyer it's the sytem and they get so many applications a day it's incredible. I don't know if anyone told you to expect it to be at least a year for approval. Some have even waited longer. It's waiting game. I feel they do it to test to see if your marriage is legitmate. If it's not they are hoping everyone gives up. Just my opinion.

My opinion is the same as yours , i think they are just trying to see if am gonna afford it or am just gonna give up , and they mostly do that with the age difference cases , but they are idiots because a lot of us will know that and will just be more stubborn , we can wait together , send me your email in private message so we can update each other with the case updates and stuff.

Good luck

Sam

Beautiful patience.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Hi Man,

How are you? You seem so hurry? be patient, every thing will be fine, I am Egyptian like you and still patient,,,I am sure they will aprove your case and it is good sign that you case get touched 9 times as you said, really it is sign for you going to be aprove very soon. Lawyers over there with immigration cases they are just stupid can't do ant thing more than wait to hear from USCIS and they are just good for eat money and ask for more money. Please feel free to writ back and I believe that I could get you understand better.

Timeline

Hi Man,

How are you? You seem so hurry? be patient, every thing will be fine, I am Egyptian like you and still patient,,,I am sure they will aprove your case and it is good sign that you case get touched 9 times as you said, really it is sign for you going to be aprove very soon. Lawyers over there with immigration cases they are just stupid can't do ant thing more than wait to hear from USCIS and they are just good for eat money and ask for more money. Please feel free to writ back and I believe that I could get you understand better.

am fine bro...its too hard to wait 7 month ..you are just in the begin ...and inshallah they will approve it soon ..other than that you will meet me at therapy .loool..i added you to my yahoo..wish best for you too :)

Beautiful patience.

Timeline

am fine bro...its too hard to wait 7 month ..you are just in the begin ...and inshallah they will approve it soon ..other than that you will meet me at therapy .loool..i added you to my yahoo..wish best for you too :)

I know that I am just start 3 months now, but you know what? I believe I know more than any one here on this site know, this is not mean that I am better than any one, but I mean for real I know and I could help

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Thanks for responding

but they have told me that if they both arrived the nvc at the same time its gonna be k3 not cr1 .

so is that right or they are just some idiot representatives saying anything ?

Thanks canadian_wife

This is probably already covered,

but

That idiot representative got it backwards..

Comparison on K-3 vs CR-1 - http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/204324-wondering-if-i-made-a-mistake-marrying-in-us/page__view__findpost__p__3060767

K-3 administratively closed - http://www.visajourney.com/news/2010/02/07/department-of-state-to-close-k-3-visas-if-i-129f-and-i-130-petitions-approved-and-received-together/

---

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Yes they are saying that its the background check and then they will make a decision ..i finally found someone like me ..i felt that iam the only one with a late case but i should really be thankful comparing to you :P...you took more than year to receive the approval..and ohhh btw ...they keep touching my case alot like they did to you ..they touched it more than 9 times and still initial review :S...inshallah it will pass and will get the approval soon ..you really appeased me ..thanks alot

Some backgrounder on namechecks - http://www.usaimmigrationattorney.com/SecurityNameChecksAndAdministrativeReview.html

Just a small note to you, though - check yer I-797-C notices, the 'Notice of Action' - specifically the 'Receipt Notice' - and make sure you understand exactly what the 'Notice Date' or 'Receipt Date' actually is, for each casefile. Just because the lawyer SAYS he sent it off, isn't always 'the case'.

Truly, if yer past 6 months on the I-797-C Receipt Notice 'Receipt Date', then is good chance yer casefile is undergoing some namechecks, or there's a lag in the namechecks.

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Some backgrounder on namechecks - http://www.usaimmigrationattorney.com/SecurityNameChecksAndAdministrativeReview.html

Just a small note to you, though - check yer I-797-C notices, the 'Notice of Action' - specifically the 'Receipt Notice' - and make sure you understand exactly what the 'Notice Date' or 'Receipt Date' actually is, for each casefile. Just because the lawyer SAYS he sent it off, isn't always 'the case'.

Truly, if yer past 6 months on the I-797-C Receipt Notice 'Receipt Date', then is good chance yer casefile is undergoing some namechecks, or there's a lag in the namechecks.

well its past 6 months since the i-797c...its 7 month now since the NOA1 (i-797c)...so why do you think its a good chance?

Beautiful patience.

Timeline

because it's 'out of the normal processing window' published by USCIS.

Timeline

because it's 'out of the normal processing window' published by USCIS.

do you think getting a congress man into it is gonna do any good?

or nothing can move em :D....ahhh btw ..i have been to china ...ningbo :)

Edited by SamOnline

Beautiful patience.

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline

btw ..i have been to china ...ningbo :)

When did you go and what all the places you visited? Did you like China?

CSC - I-130 for Parents (IR5)

10/11/2011 - Sent to Chicago Lockbox

10/13/2011 - Delivered at Chicago Lockbox

10/17/2011 - Email received with Receipt#, Routed to CSC

10/18/2011 - Cleared the checks $420*2

10/21/2011 - Received NOA1

03/30/2012 - Received NOA2

NVC

04/19/2012 - NVC received

05/01/2012 - Case# generated

05/02/2012 - DS-3032 COA emailed

05/02/2012 - I-864 AOS Fee $88 paid

05/05/2012 - I-864 AOS package mailed to NVC

05/07/2012 - I-864 AOS package received by NVC

05/07/2012 - DS-3032 COA accepted

05/08/2012 - DS-230 IV Fee $230*2 paid

05/09/2012 - DS-230 IV package mailed to NVC

05/11/2012 - DS-230 IV package received by NVC

05/17/2012 - Case Completed

Consulate

07/02/2012 - VFS visit in Cochin

07/04/2012 - Medical in Chennai

07/12/2012 - Interview in Mumbai - Success!

09/08/2012 - POE at JFK, NY

Timeline

When did you go and what all the places you visited? Did you like China?

i was there since 2 years and i been visiting factories and companies only because we have importing and exporting company here ...so i made some orders and payed for it and really i had no time but tbh ....it was just soo beautiful and awesome place...serious people...everyone doing his job only not less not more...but there is something drove me nuts ..i was there in the new year festival and all the people specially GIRLS were looking at me as i was something from the sky ..loool...ohhh wait ...there were wolves in some factory n i couldn't get outa the van loool...also i don't get scared of dogs or animal and i already have 2 rotties ...and something ..my dad told me not to go outa the hotel after 9 pm ..anyways ..i don't get scared of no one and i already bought knife when i arrived there ...anyways i was walking in the street once and i had a long jacket ...and i got lost ..so i had to stop someone to ask...i kept stopping people and they couldn't speak English and then i found some girl speaking english finally so i asked her...she told me go this way and kept explaining to me so i said ok thanks and then i went where she asked me to go...and still didn't find the hotel ..loool...then i found the hotel card by luck while iam making sure i have my passport ..so i was soo excited and screamed at some dude n was like HOW CAN I GO THEREEEEEE???...LOOOOL he raaaaaaaaan :D:D:D:D:D....i was gonna die laughing ...anyways then i went to some security and he told me how to go ...then i finally found the hotel :D...sorry for talking much ...it was just awesome

ohhh btw...i wanna open factory in china or Arabian resturant but i don't trust easy and its not my country to know about everything

Beautiful patience.

Timeline

i was there since 2 years and i been visiting factories and companies only because we have importing and exporting company here ...so i made some orders and payed for it and really i had no time but tbh ....it was just soo beautiful and awesome place...serious people...everyone doing his job only not less not more...but there is something drove me nuts ..i was there in the new year festival and all the people specially GIRLS were looking at me as i was something from the sky ..loool...ohhh wait ...there were wolves in some factory n i couldn't get outa the van loool...also i don't get scared of dogs or animal and i already have 2 rotties ...and something ..my dad told me not to go outa the hotel after 9 pm ..anyways ..i don't get scared of no one and i already bought knife when i arrived there ...anyways i was walking in the street once and i had a long jacket ...and i got lost ..so i had to stop someone to ask...i kept stopping people and they couldn't speak English and then i found some girl speaking english finally so i asked her...she told me go this way and kept explaining to me so i said ok thanks and then i went where she asked me to go...and still didn't find the hotel ..loool...then i found the hotel card by luck while iam making sure i have my passport ..so i was soo excited and screamed at some dude n was like HOW CAN I GO THEREEEEEE???...LOOOOL he raaaaaaaaan :D:D:D:D:D....i was gonna die laughing ...anyways then i went to some security and he told me how to go ...then i finally found the hotel :D...sorry for talking much ...it was just awesome

ohhh btw...i wanna open factory in china or Arabian resturant but i don't trust easy and its not my country to know about everything

Beautiful story!

BTW, are you the petitioner or the beneficiary of I-130?

Loto

NVC

Consulate

Timeline

what do you think ..loool?...iam the beneficiary :)

Ok, good luck to you in your immigration journey!

It is a journey of the ship in a large ocean. When we see the shore, our journey will end with the approval with a smile on our face! Right now you (and me too) are little bit stuck due to a large iceberg in front of us. Since we don't have the captain's wheel, let's hope captain (USCIS) will control the ship and lead us in a proper way. We can pass the message to the captain to bring us to the shore soon. How? Talking to the captain. Sometimes captain will be busy as well. But let's hope he would listen to us!

Loto

NVC

Consulate

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.