MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks JaP, Finesse, and MrsTee! MrsTee you better watch out--miracles have been known to happen! :lol:

Hey Sus! How r u?

Get away from me Mrs P! LOL

No Always, I will NOT let you live it down cause its cute! :blush:

Hey everyone just a quick hello today.

I started Lamaze class yesterday BORING! but informative basically thing we already know with some information added. Next week hopefully will be better Labor and delivery YAY! LOL

DW- I am shocked your not prego yet ! KJ had posted she was prego and I swore it was you so my dear you must be next on the list Have you checked lately?????? LOL

Mo-Soon my dear it will happen probably when you least expect it.

So the results havent arrive yet for the DNA hopefully today but I will have to hold off on giving the news to hubby either way cause his bday is Sunday and I do not want to ruin his day!

That is kind of you!

*doing cartwheels* my SECOND shipment of Arnica Gel came in today woooooooooooo hooooooooooooo (looking at Sus) LOL

Cousin!!!! So who do I need to speak with about the weekend of events that is coming up? :lol:

Edited by DedicatedWife

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey ladies!!

Well well well, I see the vj wata is taking full effect Congrat KJ and Mrs. Palmer on the preggo news. Welcome to the club!! Please I hope u ladies are having boys cuz Always blessed, JQ boom and someone else I think are having girls.

So sorry JAE abt the job hope u will find something real soon.

As for me I am 7 months now and I am getting tired!!!! She is a really active baby.

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks JaP, Finesse, and MrsTee! MrsTee you better watch out--miracles have been known to happen! :lol:

Hey Sus! How r u?

LMAO - After running and ducking the baby dust for how long, now you fling it pon everyone??

I am okay - cranky, sick of work, not ready for the cold weather, coping with quitting smoking ..... but overall okay!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Hey ladies!!

Well well well, I see the vj wata is taking full effect Congrat KJ and Mrs. Palmer on the preggo news. Welcome to the club!! Please I hope u ladies are having boys cuz Always blessed, JQ boom and someone else I think are having girls.

As for me I am 7 months now and I am getting tired!!!! She is a really active baby.

Hi Mama, 7 months...wow she's about to make her appearance soon! I know you are getting ready to meet her.

LMAO - After running and ducking the baby dust for how long, now you fling it pon everyone??

I am okay - cranky, sick of work, not ready for the cold weather, coping with quitting smoking ..... but overall okay!

Hey Sus!!! Hang in there, that's awesome you trying to kick the smoking! :yes: I've been cranky as well...I started my health kick/weight loss plan on Monday and I've been hell on wheels but after this week, I should be fine! :help::yes::(

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Hey ladies!!

I was thinking the same thing, We need some little boys now too many girls coming along. My little one is very active too specailly at night, however she has her moments during the day as well.

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Yardies! Haven't been on in awhile...been tired and sick because...I'm preggo! Yep, someone doused me with the VJ water! Due May 5 (Cinco de Mayo--I want Corona in hand please! :dance: ) Been trying to take care of myself as best I can. Hubby is super excited--believes it was the concoction that he was drinking that did it :hehe::bonk: ...I'm excited and scared and nervous and a bazillion other things! But I put it all in God's hands and I know His will be done. Hope this message finds everyone well...I'm about to go lay it down because I've been exhausted...likkle more!

Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bet you it was the Jamaica TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Hey Alllll,

:P I was swinging that baby dust to yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 81686.gif

Im so tired of being pregnant!!!

i AM READY! BUT NOT TIL jANAUARY :blush:

I cant wait to havemy baby heal and get back to my body

DAMN, this belly, this peeing every morning noon and night!! damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But congrats to all, that are here now!!!!!!

I am 6 months and on my way also!!!!!! Come on XMAS come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!January!!!! Come on ((Jamerica)) :rofl::bonk: :bonk:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

I was thinking the same thing, We need some little boys now too many girls coming along. My little one is very active too specailly at night, however she has her moments during the day as well.

Miss Philly is having a boy, so maybe thats the start of the boy crew because she is right behind me in weeks

So KJ and Mrs P boys, then Mo and DW and Finesse :help::yes:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Miss Philly is having a boy, so maybe thats the start of the boy crew because she is right behind me in weeks

So KJ and Mrs P boys, then Mo and DW and Finesse :help::yes:

Hi JQ Smiley Boom!!!! Don't forget TAHM!!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Hi all, I'm on my break and eating the best pasta in garlic sauce ever!!!

Just for the record, I DO NOT WANT A BOY AND IF I GET A BOY I'M GOING TO :(:angry::(

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.