MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sigh...

Sooooooo...this morning me and the guy I work with had a meeting in our Virgina office.

They decided that our office wasn't bringing in enough, so they let us both go.

Had 3 jobs this year and it's only October...sigh.

Sorry to hear that - BUT -

(1) You weren't thrilled with the job to begin with

and

(2) Everything happens for a reason - so maybe THIS TIME you will take this as a sign to get off your duff and focus on your photography business, and stop playing with dentists!

And PLEASE tell your husband you got fired this time around :rofl:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sorry to hear that.. but I am confident you will find employment soon.. you did it before! :thumbs: I still credit you for helping me get hubby his job (indirectly). Just reading you posts about how much you kept pushing it and handwritting you resume was enough for me and motivate me :)

I think I called you by accident this morning? :unsure:

Good morning KJ you ready for this link up? I can't wait. I want to pack now LOL. We are going to NYC this weekend. Steve's cousin is getting married. This is going to be fun for us. He is going to see family he hasn't seen in a very long time and Im excited for him :yes: I just bought a new camera so prayerfully I will get some good pics!

You could have said hello!!! i am so hurt, lol it cool.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Afternoon Ladies...Sorry about your job JaEnglish. Better will come your way.

MrsTee...where are you hiding out at. Have fun in NYC girl.

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline

Well im trying to get the school to put Jaheim back into the first grade because he is not on the 2nd grade level at all. I have been trying to get them to put him back for a while now. So today the principal called me and they will give him a test to see what he knows and then put him back. Homework with him is a 4 hour nightmare even the afterschool program he goes to is having a hard time with him. SMDH. Everytime I see his mother on FB I want to scream. The amount of time she puts into FB she should have put that into his education.

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline

Afternoon Ladies...Sorry about your job JaEnglish. Better will come your way.

MrsTee...where are you hiding out at. Have fun in NYC girl.

Hey mama, Im here.. I was out of work. Ive been sick... i threw up this morning ugggh

Timeline

Well im trying to get the school to put Jaheim back into the first grade because he is not on the 2nd grade level at all. I have been trying to get them to put him back for a while now. So today the principal called me and they will give him a test to see what he knows and then put him back. Homework with him is a 4 hour nightmare even the afterschool program he goes to is having a hard time with him. SMDH. Everytime I see his mother on FB I want to scream. The amount of time she puts into FB she should have put that into his education.

they shouldve listened to you the FIRST time you asked them to leave his rass back in 1st grade and the way its going, sounds like he needs to be in Kindergarden..... I tell you.. and the momma.. shame on you smdh!!!:angry:

Thanks you hopefully we will have a blast

Edited by MRStee

Timeline

Sus - I successfully used an entire tube of Arnica gel... Im on to the next one and just order two more today...

Oh my God its official Im on Arica "crack" gel LMAOOOOOOO you aint neva lied when you said that! :rofl:

Edited by MRStee

Timeline

Sus - I successfully used an entire tube of Arnica gel... Im on to the next one and just order two more today...

Oh my God its official Im on Arica "crack" gel LMAOOOOOOO you aint neva lied when you said that! :rofl:

LMAO - we are going to have to have an Arnica intervention!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Good morning ladies, sorry about my absence but I was overwhelmed with everything the last couple of weeks. Hope everyone is doing well. Anyone interested in looking at the wqedding pictures you can see all of them at:

username: Kacianne

password: 29671

Hope all the ladies are doing well... :D

Hello everyone, I haven’t been here in a while. I got a new job and had to be good for the first few months. :innocent: Anyways now that the probationary period is over I just wanted to stop in.

Matt - thanks for sharing, your pictures are sooooo beautiful. Kaci looked absolutely gorgeous. Congrats again!

Kj - congrats on the baby - wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

JAP – Congrats on your nuptials as well.

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

Timeline

LMAO - we are going to have to have an Arnica intervention!

Lol I mean I knew you said it was good but baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaby (In my Monique voice lol) It is the greatest thing eva! It is good for tendonitis and arthritis... Im telling you to wear those shoes I posted on Fb I used the gel and popped a few motrin, you couldn't' tell me nothing, I was strutting! LOL

Timeline

Good morning KJ you ready for this link up? I can't wait. I want to pack now LOL. We are going to NYC this weekend. Steve's cousin is getting married. This is going to be fun for us. He is going to see family he hasn't seen in a very long time and Im excited for him :yes: I just bought a new camera so prayerfully I will get some good pics!

Oh ok, what days you gonna be here? Maybe I can steal you and Steve to go to karaoke (sp)

night at G's job. I started packing already, I'm beyond excited! :yes:

If I haven't learned anything in life, I hve learned to accept the past because I can't change it. Thank God you're in his life now and is sensible enough to do wht you can do to make things beeter for him. Bless your heart.

Hey mama, Im here.. I was out of work. Ive been sick... i threw up this morning ugggh

Preggers maybe???

Hello everyone, I haven’t been here in a while. I got a new job and had to be good for the first few months. :innocent: Anyways now that the probationary period is over I just wanted to stop in.

Matt - thanks for sharing, your pictures are sooooo beautiful. Kaci looked absolutely gorgeous. Congrats again!

Kj - congrats on the baby - wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

JAP – Congrats on your nuptials as well.

Thank you

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Everytime I see his mother on FB I want to scream. The amount of time she puts into FB she should have put that into his education.

Hallelujah.jpg say it girl!

I feel the same way, little mama was so behind, not even on a kindergarter 2hr a day level :crying: but hubby said to put her in 1st grade and he will work overtime with her! :blink:

Baby, thats just what he is doing , he has gone p0223.gif on her!!! :rofl:

At first he was getting real frustrated, doing home work until 9pm :blink: , but now she understands that workt10005.gif, the teacher is sending home smiley faces and she happy, he happy and that makes my life easier.

If he is behind you guys as parents cant let him advance, 2nd grade is a very complicated grade, do what you feel is best hun. (F)

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good afternoon everyone, hope everyone had a wonderful weekend... :thumbs:

09-21-2009 - Met for the first time

10-31-2009 - Visited for 5 days

12-30-2009 - visited for 11 days (informal engagement)

1-13-2010 - Mailed I129F Petition

1-15-2010 - Recieved NOA1

1-21-2010 - Touched

3-09-2010 - visiting for 6 days

3-12-2010 - Formal Engagement in Ochee

4-20-2010 - Recieved NOA2 (no previous touches)

4-22-2010 - NVC Recieved my Petition, Assigned New Case#

4-23-2010 - Case leaving NVC (have DHL tracking# so I can follow case to Kingston)

4-23-2010 - Recieved NOA2 (hard copy) in the mail

4-26-2010 - Kingston Embassy Recieved Petition (signed by Mr. Morgan)

4-25-2010 - visiting for 5 days

4-30-2010 - Kingston Embassy mailed out Packet# 3

5-3-2010 - E-Mailed Kingston Embassy DS-230

5-4-2010 - Embassy e-mailed interview date

5-26-2010 - Medical

6-6-2010 - Flying down for interview

6-8-2010 - INTERVIEW...APPROVED!!!!

6-23-2010 - VISA RECIEVED!!!

6-27-2010 - Flying down to Jamaica

06-30-2010 - POE (JFK)

09-25-2010 - WEDDING!!!

event.png

Timeline

Could this day get any worse? My job just sent a memo out offering voluntery retirement... I am so lost as to what I should do. My plans were to leave by 12/2011. If I take the package they will give me 4-12 serverence plus 100% medical for 2 years. I still have 5 weeks vacation too. I would carry me through until june 2011 :wacko: I just don't know if I should stay or go. I have 22 years in... :unsure:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.