MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Yardies! :D

Ya'll ain't on Party number 2 yet?? Whats up?? :blink:

Hope everyone is well, I only read the last few posts. MissusM, prayers for you tomorrow...

And for those not on my Facebook :whistle:

<---- is a Mrs. :yes::D:yes:

Happy-1.gif

m0482.gif m0482.gif m0482.gif

Love it love it love it

congrats

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

MissM, best wishes for a successful surgery!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am SUPER pissed right now. We just got off the phone with USCIS. We filed our AOS 3/26. It got transferred to CSC on 4/10. Got a response from our senator 30 days ago stating they were still working on our case. Now the #$%^&* are telling me that we are going to be scheduled for an interview! #######????????????????????? and to wait 30 to 60 days for a notice scheduling us for an interview... What kinda ####### is this?

Im calling again tomorrow to see if I get the same response and Im writing another letter to the senator telling them what I was told.... ughhhhhhhhhh all this for a fluckin GC! Im annoyed as hell. Steve, who never loses his cool is REALLY pissed!:angry: :angry: :angry:

I am SUPER pissed right now. We just got off the phone with USCIS. We filed our AOS 3/26. It got transferred to CSC on 4/10. Got a response from our senator 30 days ago stating they were still working on our case. Now the #$%^&* are telling me that we are going to be scheduled for an interview! #######????????????????????? and to wait 30 to 60 days for a notice scheduling us for an interview... What kinda ####### is this?

Im calling again tomorrow to see if I get the same response and Im writing another letter to the senator telling them what I was told.... ughhhhhhhhhh all this for a fluckin GC! Im annoyed as hell. Steve, who never loses his cool is REALLY pissed!:angry: :angry: :angry:

WTH???? I'm pissed for you guys as well. What is really going on? We never received Den's card... :bonk:

Edited by DedicatedWife

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Ok well i'm in surgery tomorrow morning early. please Pray that all goes well for me. Turns out that I may not have to pay an exorbitant amount after all, they were very nice to me, as well as very apologetic. Makes me think they sniffed a lawsuit, i'm not sure. either way i dont care. I wont be able to walk properly for almost 3 months, cast for 3wks, and physio. I was so relieved in the drs office today, i started crying like some big eediaht. lol. , I'm gonna look into working from home cus this is redic. I cant say the stress has gone away completely, i now have to rely on my hubbs for everything even more, i just want the house to be clean so i dont freaking get MRSA!!

congrats on the b'day mrs tee, the nice hols jq.

anyone planning a trip, have a great one. Looks like i'm gonna be spending more time on 'ere as i wont be going out much.

@ Dillon, Blair underwood came and went my dear, you must have missed him. You got to be quick off the mark when it comes to him. lol he gets snapped up. dem nyam you food!

xxx

Prayers going up to you my dear! Speedy recovery! (F)

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

WTH???? I'm pissed for you guys as well. What is really going on? We never received Den's card... :bonk:

But why now? Why an interview this late in the game.. Im not comprehending this at all...Im disgusted :angry: It amazes me how they have no problem cashing my dyam check but can't give me what the hell I paid for..

Sus, any imput on this?

hey everyone.. just passing thru..

so happy you had a marvelous bday tee, hubby did the dang thang!!

dw!! girl ya chat bout ya ready fi go back?? wha/??? move ova han give somebody else a chance LOL.. glad ya'll had fun, affi go on FB and see if you got some pics..

planning to go to cabo for a girls trip in jan.. anybody ever been? any suggestions..

doing my ritual research on tripadvisor and think it might be a nice trip..

alright be blessed all..

Hi Quana, how are things going Mama? We had a wonderful time...we have some pics (I probably will not post on FB) They mainly are of hubby and his son...we didn't get any in of us...and the baby was so on the move we couldn't get any good ones of me holding him. He is so precious. I enjoyed meeting and spending time with him. I also met the BM. :lol:

But why now? Why an interview this late in the game.. Im not comprehending this at all...Im disgusted :angry: It amazes me how they have no problem cashing my dyam check but can't give me what the hell I paid for..

Sus, any imput on this?

I agree, that doesn't make any sense. It amazes me how some cases go so smoothly and then they just freak up on others... :angry::angry::angry:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Hey Yardies! :D

Ya'll ain't on Party number 2 yet?? Whats up?? :blink:

Hope everyone is well, I only read the last few posts. MissusM, prayers for you tomorrow...

And for those not on my Facebook :whistle:

<---- is a Mrs. :yes::D:yes:

Happy-1.gif

m0482.gif m0482.gif m0482.gif

Congratulations again!!!!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sus, any imput on this?

Welcome to the efficiency of the US government - they'll gladly take your money for anything!

Honestly, I think that you might have gotten flagged for a stokes interview because of the age difference - It seems to be an indicator, from what I have seen, of marriages where they think it's fraud - Because they seem to find it impossible to believe that a young man could fall in love with an older woman - especially a man coming from Jamaica, a known fraud country -

Just go in there, hold your heads high, and make them look like fools by showing them the strength of your bond.

And if that came out wrong, I am sorry, not in any way trying to judge or infer anything, I just think that might be why you got an interview scheduled, as ridiculous as it is - but I am in the FOULEST mood today that I have been in in a long time, and am having a hard time with wording things -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Welcome to the efficiency of the US government - they'll gladly take your money for anything!

Honestly, I think that you might have gotten flagged for a stokes interview because of the age difference - It seems to be an indicator, from what I have seen, of marriages where they think it's fraud - Because they seem to find it impossible to believe that a young man could fall in love with an older woman - especially a man coming from Jamaica, a known fraud country -

Just go in there, hold your heads high, and make them look like fools by showing them the strength of your bond.

And if that came out wrong, I am sorry, not in any way trying to judge or infer anything, I just think that might be why you got an interview scheduled, as ridiculous as it is - but I am in the FOULEST mood today that I have been in in a long time, and am having a hard time with wording things -

No worries.. it came out just the way I needed to hear it. What kills me is that they already held us up in the NVC period for this I believe, I never really heard of anyone having an interview after it was transferred to CSC..... I m going to write a letter. I just think because their system wouldn't allow them to put a service request in, they just screamed interview.

If in fact we do have an interview best believe Im going with all barrels loaded. We have TONS of evidence proving the validity of our marriage!!! They need to be worried about me..not the other way around :angry:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

No worries.. it came out just the way I needed to hear it. What kills me is that they already held us up in the NVC period for this I believe, I never really heard of anyone having an interview after it was transferred to CSC..... I m going to write a letter. I just think because their system wouldn't allow them to put a service request in, they just screamed interview.

If in fact we do have an interview best believe Im going with all barrels loaded. We have TONS of evidence proving the validity of our marriage!!! They need to be worried about me..not the other way around :angry:

Glad it came out that way - and I would offer to help you with the letter, but right now it would come out full of rassclaaat suck yuh mudda batti boi......... probably not helpful!

That attitude is exactly the one to have -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Dang sus hope your day and mood gets better. (L)

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Glad it came out that way - and I would offer to help you with the letter, but right now it would come out full of rassclaaat suck yuh mudda batti boi......... probably not helpful!

That attitude is exactly the one to have -

Gurl LOL its okay thats how Im feeling too but Imma do it right... keep my feelings in check...

I hope your day gets better though... You just don't feel like folks bothering you when you are mad at the world. Everything everyone says to you is gonna sound wrong to you.... Cheer up!!!(F)

Thanks for the advice too :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.