10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning yall,

Missus sorry things are going downhill, I pray that God turns it around and even though you have to go out of town to get the medical attention, hopefully in that time hubby gets a new job (in Jesus name) your pressure calms down (in Jesus name) and you guys can work out the stressors.

Ms Tee- Go Steve Go Steve Congrats on your birthday!! He went all out I love when a man wants to spoil you, its well deserve, glad everything worked for you. Did you like my Facebook gift :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:trey-songz-i-need-a-girl.jpg

nat- Go girl, yall have a great trip planned for the Anni date, have fun, take care, and relax, because you deserveit!!!!!

You been doing the dayum thing with those coupons COupon-queen-Slide.jpg

So we had Moy's b-day party, she was so cute, it was at the mini grand prix rides.jpg my whole dayum family came, and my hubby's friends it was great. Cost an arm and a leg but it was worth it.

Went to the doc on Friday, they said my cervix is shortening and will continue to shorten if I dont relax more. She said that since I have been coming every two weeks, it keeps showing of being unstable, if it shows this Friday that it is incompetent, they will put me on bed rest!!!!!!!!!!!

So im on take it easy mode :rofl:

Everyone have a blessed day

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Of course I did.. It was my favorite gift.... but sssssssssssh don't tell Steve LOL You betta take it easy missy.. we need a healthy JQ Boom and lil boom boom too!

Dills what did you bring? I made seafood salad.. it was pretty dayum good if I might say so.. Want some? LOL

Edited by MRStee

Timeline

just a turkey sandwich and cheese its...and it isn't doing anything for me.

JQ looks like a great place to have a party!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Hi Ladies how is everyone doing?

On 9/25/10 me and some friends and family will be walking for Lupus in Baltimore. My sister was recently diagnosed wil SLE and to support her we will walk. She and my other and about 30 friends and family walked on 9/18/10 in Nashville and they raised just over $1300. Please help me reach my goal of $500 by visiting my page at http://lupusgw.kintera.org/baltimore/islandersagainstlupus346. Thank You guys in advance.

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Thanks

for all your comments. I was really venting on Saturday, I was angry too. sooo glad I cant stay mad forever. I rang the orthopedic surgeon again today, just to let them know that number they gave me wasnt working, I told her my situation, she seemed very worried that I hadnt been seen. she has set up an appointment for tomorrow morning (early!) and she has given me another number. she must have gotten onto that woman that wouldnt answer her phone put fire under her behind as She rang me this afternoon. I'm still angry at my husband though, I know he needs me, but he has made this weekend stressful. thats what made me want to go home because the stress was getting to me. I'm not sure how i'm going to proceed now.feeling a bit lost.

4650093_bodyshot_300x400_1285472169089.gif

Timeline

just a turkey sandwich and cheese its...and it isn't doing anything for me.

JQ looks like a great place to have a party!

dillon you want me to send you some fried fish and coco bread?? a patty? some sorrel, or fruit punch? lemme know I can get it to you in five minutes.

Timeline

dillon you want me to send you some fried fish and coco bread?? a patty? some sorrel, or fruit punch? lemme know I can get it to you in five minutes.

yes send it all my way!!!!!!

don't stress everyone gets frustrated with their spouse...I know it is true for me...outside factors such as your foot and him loosing his job can really put stress on a relationship. Just take each day as it comes.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

I know, I am trying deep breathing exercises. ok will send you the food soon. when you see a Blair Underwood lookalike come to you, thats the delivery man. Bon appettit !

Thanks

for all your comments. I was really venting on Saturday, I was angry too. sooo glad I cant stay mad forever. I rang the orthopedic surgeon again today, just to let them know that number they gave me wasnt working, I told her my situation, she seemed very worried that I hadnt been seen. she has set up an appointment for tomorrow morning (early!) and she has given me another number. she must have gotten onto that woman that wouldnt answer her phone put fire under her behind as She rang me this afternoon. I'm still angry at my husband though, I know he needs me, but he has made this weekend stressful. thats what made me want to go home because the stress was getting to me. I'm not sure how i'm going to proceed now.feeling a bit lost.

Hun, I know it's stressful for you, but he's stressed too. He's feeling like he's the MAN of the house and the BREADWINNER and now he doesn't have a job and can't pay for your treatment. He is angry at himself and taking it out on you which I know he shouldn't, but try get past his attitude and remember the man he really IS....Going back to England wouldnt solve a thing, you'd be MORE unhappy there knowing he is here...

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

Finesse, how are the babies.

MrsTee, I like those shoes you got for your bday. I need some cuter shoes.

I want some fish & coco bread too!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Hun, I know it's stressful for you, but he's stressed too. He's feeling like he's the MAN of the house and the BREADWINNER and now he doesn't have a job and can't pay for your treatment. He is angry at himself and taking it out on you which I know he shouldn't, but try get past his attitude and remember the man he really IS....Going back to England wouldnt solve a thing, you'd be MORE unhappy there knowing he is here...

you are right. He is like that. I agree about going to england, but it was mostly about getting healthcare and a place to rest away from the stress, which i probably still need. I just need to get myself together. i'm on crutches and cant do anything for myself, not even toiletting, so i take it out on him too. You know how women are about stuff around the house, men just dont feel the same way about it. I am no Martha stewart by any means, but to me Saturday is tidy the house, wash the clothes buy the food day, sunday is iron the clothes get kid and yourself ready for Monday dayho. I may cook late sometimes, but I try my best to make sure the kid is in bed at the right time. its all really alot of little and major stuff all piled into one, and I'm not sure how to cope with it all. time i suppose, give it time.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

you are right. He is like that. I agree about going to england, but it was mostly about getting healthcare and a place to rest away from the stress, which i probably still need. I just need to get myself together. i'm on crutches and cant do anything for myself, not even toiletting, so i take it out on him too. You know how women are about stuff around the house, men just dont feel the same way about it. I am no Martha stewart by any means, but to me Saturday is tidy the house, wash the clothes buy the food day, sunday is iron the clothes get kid and yourself ready for Monday dayho. I may cook late sometimes, but I try my best to make sure the kid is in bed at the right time. its all really alot of little and major stuff all piled into one, and I'm not sure how to cope with it all. time i suppose, give it time.

Wow, sounds familiar :whistle:

Talk to him about it and see if this can all be incorporated together with him and the kids. You have to take it easy.

As women we seem to take on everything and thats not always possible and when it dont go smoothly, how it went last week we tend to blow up.

If you need help ask for it, dont stress yourself off or just go on strike like I know someone did :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.