MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yay Jew!!!! So glad baby momma was located. Remind me again, how far along are you in baby girls process? I need to learn from this too.. Stressing for nothing. Like Tee said what is mean to happen will happen, but I stress all the time too. Glad you don't have to kill hubby now. Take it easy. Did the swelling go down?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Tee--you are so right. But I am glad to say Eric found his baby mother and they got everything done. Thank You Lord!!!! I was so stressed, but what a huge relief.

And I am proud of your hubby. That is great that he is making a name for hisself. Eric is known by my family as Craigslist guy and the restorer. That man can bring the life back to anything.

Finesse--Yeah that is what I said when I saw that announcement. WTH. that is like a $219 increase. Blew my mind.

Im glad he found her, but she just signed her away, how sad.. Im just glad it worked out in your favor though :)

Steve is such a go getter, thank you!

Edited by MRStee

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Japrincess is getting married

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Thanks Sus and Jew :thumbs:

Way to go Steve! :thumbs:

Good job Jess :thumbs:

Sooooo excited September is here. Let's see if I can remember it all:

1. DW's birthday and return to JA as hubby and wife!

2. Tee's Birthday

3. Matt & Kaci's wedding (anyone know what day?)

4. The 1 yr anniversary of Vaughn moving here!!

5. I know I forgot someone or something.

Postive vibes to all!

jAp'S WEDDING!!!!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey yall

Mama jew make sure you get that notarized because they will not take it unless it is. Thats what happened to MOy Moy.

Man I am overwhelmed with everything, I am seriously depressed yall, got alot of things going on and when I try to take on so much!!! It just ends up slapping me int he face.

My husband after all I do all I fckn do told me this morning I dont think and I did some dumb ######.

This mf'er dont do ###### for these kids. I cook, i make sure order is in the house, i take them all to school every day and pick them up. i take off work to get them in school and mae sure everything was even situated. I wash clothes and buy supplies for school. He aint do none of that ###### and Im going on 5 month pregnant and I had a 80 hr a week job!!

####### this morning when he said that sht to me I wanted to crash the car I swear to Jesus I did, but my 3 kids and my unborn were in the car and I didnt. I wanted to cry so bad but due to the kids I didnt. :crying::crying::crying:

Im broke, I overwhelmed and I have alot of places to go today.

1, meeting on the other side of town... 20 miles away

2. Doctor back on this side of town

BRB have to go to a meeting

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey ppl... fass mi a fass

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey yall

Mama jew make sure you get that notarized because they will not take it unless it is. Thats what happened to MOy Moy.

Man I am overwhelmed with everything, I am seriously depressed yall, got alot of things going on and when I try to take on so much!!! It just ends up slapping me int he face.

My husband after all I do all I fckn do told me this morning I dont think and I did some dumb ######.

This mf'er dont do ###### for these kids. I cook, i make sure order is in the house, i take them all to school every day and pick them up. i take off work to get them in school and mae sure everything was even situated. I wash clothes and buy supplies for school. He aint do none of that ###### and Im going on 5 month pregnant and I had a 80 hr a week job!!

####### this morning when he said that sht to me I wanted to crash the car I swear to Jesus I did, but my 3 kids and my unborn were in the car and I didnt. I wanted to cry so bad but due to the kids I didnt. :crying::crying::crying:

JQ - Here it goes:

1. Calm down. Being stressed out while pregnant.... NOT GOOD.

2. Start delegating chores to your boys. They are big enough to help mommy out big time. Teach them how to cook.

My kids learned at age 9 and as you can see I taught my nephew how to make tacos and he is 7-1/2. They are your helpers.. Use them.

3. Explain to hubby how you feel. If he is unsympathetic, just cook for you and the kids. He'll get the point.

4. You need to take care of YOU cause without YOU there is no THEM. You are in a good position right....PREGNANT now use it to your advantage!

(((((((((hugs))))))))))

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sorry to hear JQ... hang in there love... if not for urself, do it for ur kids

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Timeline

OMG I've been thinking sooo much about JaP's wedding and then I forget to list it in my September celebrations. :bonk: I was so afraid to miss someone that I was thinking and thinking and went to far from what was most on my mind. Sorry JaP. Sooooooooooo excited for you!

JQ- I'm sorry. Listen to Tee, I agree with all she said. Sometimes men just don't think and say the most hurtful things. Now he knows how much you do. I don't know what his problem was this morning, but he needs to get over it. Who went all the way to another country, flying pregnant, to get his daughter??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i feel you am add on three to my list two young lady and my finance and i love them but i already have 4 at home so it going be a full house i can wait to see the out come with jamaica kids and american kids (laugh)

Timeline

Im glad he found her, but she just signed her away, how sad.. Im just glad it worked out in your favor though :)

Steve is such a go getter, thank you!

Tee--that is sad. For her though. That little girl is amazing. She is full of energy and so loving. I don't know how she could do that. But you know. MY DAUGHTER deserves to be loved by a mother that will be here for her no matter what. And I am that woman!!!!! :thumbs:

The interview is in the morning and I am so anxious.

Girl don't let Steve get a hang of that craigslist stuff. Cause Eric is an addict fo real.

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Timeline

Yay Jew!!!! So glad baby momma was located. Remind me again, how far along are you in baby girls process? I need to learn from this too.. Stressing for nothing. Like Tee said what is mean to happen will happen, but I stress all the time too. Glad you don't have to kill hubby now. Take it easy. Did the swelling go down?

We emailed the embassy mid July if I am not mistaken. They sent email back with interview date and checklist. So Eric called Mt Hope to schedule medical. Got a date for about 2wks from date he called. Results were ready just this Tues. Interview is this Thur. Let me know if your friend needs any help. I can let her know what I know.

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

Timeline

Hey yall

JQ-- He got her to sign over full custody to him.But the paperwork won't be ready until Friday. Eric's parents will have to pick it up, cause he flies back Friday morning. But they did get the letter signed and notarized as well for the interview.

Now for some advise like the other women gave me.Don't let that man stress you out. You are carrying another life. And stress is no good for you or the baby. Believe me, my legs were so swollen the other night after talking to Eric, that I only made it to the bed and couldn't even get up. Just remember, you are too blessed to be stressed. And use those kids. Like your parents used to use you. You know they are the remote control, your water fountain, and your sandwhich maker LOL!!!

e7G5m4.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.