Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

DW

I know how yall met

Den walked in with the goldsuit.jpg and there you were at the

121705244_53360af62c.jpg sipping your

mojito1.jpg? and what do you have on a DA29C45F.jpg but thats not why he fell in (L) He fell in HEART1.gif because you had on one of these nike-dunk-high-gold-black.jpg and on the other foot you had on gold-formal-shoe-prom-evening-gowns.jpg

He could resist your fashion style :rofl::rofl:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Timeline

I feel you on that Lawny...some times I wonder if I have too much access on there.

I use to have a few up put someone posted a pic of him surrounded my a lot of ladies hugging and giving him a kiss at Pier 1 (it was his farewell party) and shared it with a few people on FB and it got back to me. The picture that was posted was taken by me. I just tagged his friend on the photo! I was so pissed. The photo was on his friend's FB page whose girlfriend was a VJ member (she) copied the photo and shared it with some awful comments. It cause a lot of problems when it got back to his friend...:devil: We still laugh about it to this day...

BOOM!!!!!!!!! You're killing me today.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

If mi evah bax u -- now mi naw hid im -- but im no like im picah on FB lang story -- he has a photo out there with Steve and Al mek mi go find it.

Bet he have one of dis pon im head DM014.jpg

secret man

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning how are you?

I'm doing great and you?

CR-1 Visa

California Service Center

Consulate : Jamaica

Marriage (if applicable):

2010-11-03

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-11-09

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2011-03-30

NVC Received : 2011-04-08

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2011-04-18

Pay I-864 Bill 2011-04-18

Receive I-864 Package : 2011-04-19

Return Completed I-864 : 2011-04-20

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2011-04-19

Receive IV Bill : 2011-04-29

Pay IV Bill : 2011-05-02

Receive Instruction Package : 2011-06-03

Case Completed at NVC : 2011-04-22

NVC Left : 2011-04-22

Consulate Received : 2011-04-25

Packet 3 Received : 2011-04-29

Packet 3 Sent : 2011-05-04

Packet 4 Received : 2011-05-05

Interview Date : 2011-06-03

Interview Result :

Second Interview

(If Required): 2011-06-21

Second Interview Result: Approved

Visa Received : 2011-06-22

US Entry : 2011-07-04

Timeline

I use to have a few up put someone posted a pic of him surrounded my a lot of ladies hugging and giving him a kiss at Pier 1 (it was his farewell party) and shared it with a few people on FB and it got back to me. The picture that was posted was taken by me. I just tagged his friend on the photo! I was so pissed. The photo was on his friend's FB page whose girlfriend was a VJ member (she) copied the photo and shared it with some awful comments.

Wow Tre is your life mine :blink: Thats one of the reasons I am not on FB now, someone did the same thing to me. Hatery azzz hoessssssssssssssssssssssss thirsty looking for dramaaaaaaa

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

I'm doing great and you?

Bajan you sent n your daughters I130 for the cr2 in november its taking a while

I sent in my daughters for May it did not get approved til end of October :unsure:

Edited by JQ Smiley BOOM

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Wow Tre is your life mine :blink: Thats one of the reasons I am not on FB now, someone did the same thing to me. Hatery azzz hoessssssssssssssssssssssss thirsty looking for dramaaaaaaa

JQ -- I was so pissed and it caused so much problems between my husband's friend and his women that they broke up. It was all uncall for and I was hurt by it but have moved it -- my husband was pissed though ROYALLY pissed and so was his friend.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

DW

I know how yall met

Den walked in with the goldsuit.jpg and there you were at the

121705244_53360af62c.jpg sipping your

mojito1.jpg? and what do you have on a DA29C45F.jpg but thats not why he fell in (L) He fell in HEART1.gif because you had on one of these nike-dunk-high-gold-black.jpg and on the other foot you had on gold-formal-shoe-prom-evening-gowns.jpg

He could resist your fashion style :rofl::rofl:

I'm still here :angry: I see you have no lost your flare of jokes! :rofl:

You are a mess JQ Smiley Boom, I loves it though...yep that's how we met and we will get the baby a gold onesie! :rofl:

I use to have a few up put someone posted a pic of him surrounded my a lot of ladies hugging and giving him a kiss at Pier 1 (it was his farewell party) and shared it with a few people on FB and it got back to me. The picture that was posted was taken by me. I just tagged his friend on the photo! I was so pissed. The photo was on his friend's FB page whose girlfriend was a VJ member (she) copied the photo and shared it with some awful comments. It cause a lot of problems when it got back to his friend...:devil: We still laugh about it to this day...

BOOM!!!!!!!!! You're killing me today.

See dat! :angry: Girl some folks want everyone to be just as miserable as they are...ughh!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

DW -- SOME people just don't want to see other people happy plain and simple

tep aff a mi name

People are off the chains...they need to tend to their own business and stop worrying about others! :bonk::yes:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

JQ -- I was so pissed and it caused so much problems between my husband's friend and his women that they broke up. It was all uncall for and I was hurt by it but have moved it -- my husband was pissed though ROYALLY pissed and so was his friend.

:wow: that biotch needed :help:jealousy is a disease hope she gets well soon :rofl:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

DW -- SOME people just don't want to see other people happy plain and simple

Yep, I agree...so sad.

:wow: that biotch needed :help:jealousy is a disease hope she gets well soon :rofl:

:rofl:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

I'm still here :angry: I see you have no lost your flare of jokes! :rofl:

You are a mess JQ Smiley Boom, I loves it though...yep that's how we met and we will get the baby a gold onesie! :rofl:

AAAACz_1VWoAAAAAATHWJg.jpg

10A1241-GD-t.jpg:bonk:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

AAAACz_1VWoAAAAAATHWJg.jpg

10A1241-GD-t.jpg:bonk:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.