MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

(((((((chups))))))))))) JaP -- ow tings -- mi deh yah a cut up 6 chicken and I have about 2 dozen fish to fry Lord help mi

********************DUPPY dem wait mek mi get mi olive oil --- okay now unu can come in :innocent: POOF :rofl:

:rofl: yes man, Obeah dem duppy fi wi!!

Mi good, mi well hungry tho... come with that chicken IMHUNGRYSmiley.gif

(((((((((((chups))))))) DW --

I read that Den had problems with the AP in Mobay -- same thing happened to my husband because they don't train the people properly -- they asked him if someone print this for him, he said YES the US GOVERNMENT. This person was new and never seen an AP before.

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE DUMP SOME RASS PREGNANCY WATAH PON MI :angry:

Girl be careful what you wish for...you know that wata is serious up in here.

I was thinking it must be the lack of training cause clearly they should know this is legit...I was thinking its been over 3 weeks since I saw my hubby please don't make me get a ticket to MoBay :angry:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ok...dat nevah wuk fi mi -- it made me worse. I'm call mommy and see if she remember the tea...

Try mashed ginger root, hot water, and raw sugar. This tea helped me and helps my husband when his stomach acts up.

Hi all!!! Is everyone ready for turkey day??? Gobble gobble. Well I'm here @ work & honestly I think I been on vj more than focusing on my work.

Quite a few interesting post. I relate to you KJ. It's all good. My moms divorce & I & hubby contribute. Now if she depended on her last born who is 23, heaven knows what may have happen to that house & other responsibilities. All & all I'm haapy w/my section of my house. HOWEVER w/a new baby on the way, I did let my mother know I'm moving. She seemed sad but I know she understands.

Now ladies who have more than one child, when did & how did you tell your kids you were pregnant? My son is seven & I didn't tell him yet. I feel he has an idea b/c he claims he's wishing on a star to have a baby brother. I was thinking to tell him on Christmas. Any suggestions? By then I will be a little over 3 months.

DW, hows your hubby?

MrsT, USCIS is really out of order w/the questions. I hope they decide the way THEY BETTER or I will get them.

Hey JQ!!!!!!

Always, have her next fri Dec 3rd. That's my bday!

So my grandparents after having there house in Florida for more than 10 years are moving on Monday. I'm crying already. Well then again that's one more house to visit in Florida. Thompson2, are you near Cape Coral?

With this pregnancy I notice my mouth is springing water alot to the point where I'm in bathroom. I don't vomit but I always get the feeling to. Also every perfume on my dresser bothers me. My son sprayed Lysol the other day, & trust me I was over toilet. Overall, totally different pregnancy from my 1st. 1st one was a breeze, labor & all.

Anyhow enjoy the holiday ladies & eat all that good food. & if by chance babies are born best of luck during delivery!!!!!!!!!

Hi Mo! Happy Thanksgiving to you and the fam...Den is good...he is happy to be home. He misses his son but he is glad to be home to Mama! :lol:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Timeline

Try mashed ginger root, hot water, and raw sugar. This tea helped me and helps my husband when his stomach acts up.

yeah acrow mi knoa dat one...but that's not it...when I was pregnany ginger was not my friend.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

My husband had trouble with AP in Ja also, but none in the US. He called me and told me they wouldn't let him through...I freaked out and demanded to speak to the person who denied him...he said the signitures on the form didn't match...I said the other sig is from the "authorizing officer" YOU IDIOT now let my husband pass! Needless to say they let him go...

ha ha I was so mad, and I never lose my temper!

Hi Acrow, how are things? That story is funny as hell :rofl: That's how I was yesterday... Den told the young lady...I'm calling mi wife right now :rofl::rofl::rofl:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Timeline

tanks BOOM now come help me fry all this fish

nobodi no wah help mi wid di FISH :crying:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi all!!! Is everyone ready for turkey day??? Gobble gobble. Well I'm here @ work & honestly I think I been

Now ladies who have more than one child, when did & how did you tell your kids you were pregnant? My son is seven & I didn't tell him yet. I feel he has an idea b/c he claims he's wishing on a star to have a baby brother. I was thinking to tell him on Christmas. Any suggestions? By then I will be a little over 3 months.

DW, hows your hubby?

MrsT, USCIS is really out of order w/the questions. I hope they decide the way THEY BETTER or I will get them.

Hey JQ!!!!!!

Hey Mo, I gave you a shout out on Fb and then noticed you aint my damn FB friend. PM me yo info so we can be friends.

Girl I told my kids one day and they were cool with it, but to make it a surprise would be ok, if you son would be older, not sure if he would really understand the signifigance (sp) if you tell him on Xmas, but he might depends on if he will focus on the news or what present he will open next!!

Good luck with that!

Edited by JQ Smiley BOOM

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Wait, how Shemmy gone so quick :angry:

SHEEEEEMMMMMMYYYYYYY m1517.gif

Mi soon call yuh and mek a fool of myself again :rofl::blush::D

:lol::lol: I'm still here. Logged on to research applying for citizenship which we will do the beginning of next year FINALLY.

I pray so!

No praying needed...they have no GROUNDS to deny...they CANNOT deny you on a FEELING, they need EVIDENCE or PROOF. And they would be CRAZY to mess with you. That card will be coming soon girl...

As for the Facebook thing, this isn't the first time I've heard of this. I heard someone had to have an AOS interview because they hadn't updated their FB status to 'married'....

Edited by JaEnglishGirl

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So many pregnant ladies on here :blink: Good luck to all of you.

You also with that handsome likkle peanut of yours :dance: :dance: :dance:

Hi Mo with the watah mout ting -- what helped me was chewing gum and drinking syrup and water once a day (what my grandmother told me to do) and it worked. That's a common thing, but I hated it and with the smell of anything I was in the tiolet -- I was sick for the entire 9 months...hope you have an easy pregnancy. There is this tea back home but I can't remember it right now.

aunt-jemima-lite-pancake-syrup-536-p.jpg and water :wow:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.