MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

With this pregnancy I notice my mouth is springing water alot to the point where I'm in bathroom. I don't vomit but I always get the feeling to. Also every perfume on my dresser bothers me. My son sprayed Lysol the other day, & trust me I was over toilet. Overall, totally different pregnancy from my 1st. 1st one was a breeze, labor & all.

Anyhow enjoy the holiday ladies & eat all that good food. & if by chance babies are born best of luck during delivery!!!!!!!!!

Hi Mo with the watah mout ting -- what helped me was chewing gum and drinking syrup and water once a day (what my grandmother told me to do) and it worked. That's a common thing, but I hated it and with the smell of anything I was in the tiolet -- I was sick for the entire 9 months...hope you have an easy pregnancy. There is this tea back home but I can't remember it right now.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So many pregnant ladies on here :blink: Good luck to all of you.

Thank you

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

I just received a text from USCIS:

Card Production Ordered well what do you know! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Ya!!!! I'm so freaking happy! :dance::dance::dance:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

SEE IT THERE! you stressed for nada LOL! I told you your to blessed to be stressed! Love ya

I wasn't stressing.. I was PISSED at the way he was questioning us.. that was the point..

(((((((((((chups))))))) DW --

I read that Den had problems with the AP in Mobay -- same thing happened to my husband because they don't train the people properly -- they asked him if someone print this for him, he said YES the US GOVERNMENT. This person was new and never seen an AP before.

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE DUMP SOME RASS PREGNANCY WATAH PON MI :angry:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Hey VJ sistas.

Mrs. Tee - we had an interview and it took over a year to get our approval. Everything will be fine :thumbs:

Hi Shemmy! Happy Thanksgiving!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

LAWNY 05.gif

(((((((chups))))))))))) JaP -- ow tings -- mi deh yah a cut up 6 chicken and I have about 2 dozen fish to fry Lord help mi

********************DUPPY dem wait mek mi get mi olive oil --- okay now unu can come in :innocent: POOF :rofl:

tep aff a mi name

Trelawny, hubby gave me a whole pack of ginger candy. It's so so. But I will definitely try what you suggested.

Congrats T on card production.

ok...dat nevah wuk fi mi -- it made me worse. I'm call mommy and see if she remember the tea...

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm so happy too JAP...he had no problems once he landed on U.S. soil...they only gave him problems in JA...smh! :angry:

My husband had trouble with AP in Ja also, but none in the US. He called me and told me they wouldn't let him through...I freaked out and demanded to speak to the person who denied him...he said the signitures on the form didn't match...I said the other sig is from the "authorizing officer" YOU IDIOT now let my husband pass! Needless to say they let him go...

ha ha I was so mad, and I never lose my temper!

All of dust is gone but good luck to you (F)

Thanks Shemmy -- I don't think the dust wuk pon mi -- someone blow it off

weh DRY HEAD finesse deh

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.