MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

waz up y'all?

just checking in

life is crazy right now- new job, new apartment, stepson coming in a month from JA!

i am too excited!

I am SO happy for you! This was much needed for you :) Congrats on your son coming :)

Timeline

Hey Miss KJ, Girl two months is young unless absolutely necessary. You dont have any family that can help watch the baby while you take a vacation? That is very young to have on the plane for those hours with all those germs, Im just thinking about a baby's immune system. Think about that, I know someone else that did that but the baby dad was in Jamaica and they couldnt wait because daddy was really excited :)

Oh and KJ you already got a belly and you 2 months wow, your baby will be big. Is that right your 2 months??

Hi Just, glad everything is going great for you

Monique how many months are you??

Tee girl I am praying that it goes fast just like Lady C's did, everything will be fine

***************************************************************************************

Dana is such an inspiration, people like you are great assets to our society

*************************************************************************************

OMG baby is kicking I feel she has no room in here, hubby says there is no way she can grow any more :bonk: I still got 8 weeks to go

Update:

We had our baby shower, my daughter has received so many presents. So glad we didnt buy anything, because everything on the registry was bought, GOD IS SO GOOD.

I wanna thank my VJ sisters that sent presents, and gave well wishes also. I promise Im going to take pictures in the outfits and blankets and use also the items that you bought for her!!!!

Hubbby said they dont have baby showers in JA so he felt this was to much stuff for one baby. I let him know this is what happens when you have family and friends that care.

So we are going to have to move after the baby is born because my daughter room is to small for the new baby's things

****We still havent picked out a name. This is is my #1 delima****** I want it to fit her but I dont know what she look like :(

Also did I already say Im tired of being preggo.

Hubby is off the hook with the sexy parties, but Im not feeling sexy!!!!

He is going out his way to give me all the attention, and Im pushing him off and ignoring. I need to get it together, he is so sweet. But I dont want this belly getting in the way, ** I know im crazy but damn its getting big***

As of Monday I go to PT at my job, my doctor says my cervix is still getting weaker, and he wants to put me on bedrest. I begged him to keep me at work, but I told him I will go PT. I hope this baby stay til January but yall with my track record I think Im going to have a December baby! :crying:

Pray for me because I need to take it easy but I cant on my job because without me the case mgmnt part of the job will fall apart "REAL TALK" and Im trying to teach my boss my job but he going on vacay for two weeks starting thanksgiving :bonk: Hope when he get back Im still working.

Thank you, but you take it easy with belly boom!

Timeline

Did you all hear about DJ Zebra?

He is a convicted rapist, this is his FIFTH charge for sexual assault. He raped and sodomized his 13 year old step daughter with her mother's knowledge. He got 30 years, the mother is being sentenced in Feb I believe.

Oh God thats horrible.. WHAT THE HELL ARE WRONG WITH THESE MEN THESE DAYS!!! uGGGGGGH :angry:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Im going to take it easy, I just called and picked up my breakfast (DENNY'S)

enHomePromoImage_4.jpg

French Toast Gingerbread syrup and powered sugar!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Morning everyone,

I understand you wanting to take her to JA when she is born (she already saying its a girl) :rofl: :rofl:

11 weeks ok, I started showing around that time also, I asked because you were saying that your pants didnt fit. :unsure:

Yes girl my hubby did his DJ thang so I was watching T.V. and ended making me some snickerdoodle cookies for my and Baby and went to sleep about 2am :bonk:

Im going to have a name by the next few weeks

I love the sexy parties believe me t1514.gif Ilove them but now its all about getting that good position and being comfortable and not having the baby belly in the way (TMI) :rofl::bonk:

Girl everyone is saying please go home and rest after you do your 5 hrs. Its going to be so hard but IMa try

Yes girl Ive been high risk my whole pregnancy like I told you before I go to the Center For Maternal-Fetal Medicine 2 x's a month and see my doctor regularly once a month.

now I see my doctor every two weeks because its a count down 8 weeks.

I still get these shots in my butt every week

So i know all to well about being high risk.

My first son came at 30 weeks. 3 lbs 11 oz. So Im just hoping she stay in as long as possible.

Lol @ HER! I already told the genetic counselor that when I come backf for the results, she better give me the sex of the baby first so I can jump out my chair :rofl::rofl: I just want my mini me :blush:

My pants was starting to get uncomfortable when I sit down.

I was just going to ask you about those shots. Wow, well, atleast with all those visits you can be sure that baby boom is okay.

Now I'm p'd off because since I saw my ob at 8 weeks, I haven't seen her again and I don't wanna miss nothing!

He is a convicted rapist, this is his FIFTH charge for sexual assault. He raped and sodomized his 13 year old step daughter with her mother's knowledge. He got 30 years, the mother is being sentenced in Feb I believe.

Wow that's sickening!

Im going to take it easy, I just called and picked up my breakfast (DENNY'S)

enHomePromoImage_4.jpg

French Toast Gingerbread syrup and powered sugar!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Pick up something to eat on the way home too so you won't have to go home and make something.

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

Pick up something to eat on the way home too so you won't have to go home and make something.

Girl my son got some good grades on the report card. He is in 7th grade, so we are going out to eat today. he wants to go to Joes Crab Shack So we will be there tonight Im not cooking anything for those hungry creatures!!!! I didnt get to cook til 7 last night and finished about 8:15 every 5 minutes all they azz was asking when dinner ready blah blah blah!! Ugggghhhhhhh

Edited by JQ Smiley BOOM

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Oh ok but as long as you rest before you go, you can't be up all day and night JQ.

That's good for your son, what grade is the other one in??

Enjoy your night mama, I'm home in bed about to take a well deserved and awaited nap!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

MADNESS!!! What a shame! :o

Be Sober, Be Vigilant!

Timeline

JQ, i'm 9weeks pregnant with a little baby bump. So just as KJ, my jeans irritate my belly.

KJ, i know what you mean about resting. I did that today. And i had intentions of going on road but the bed was so comfortable.

Timeline

Hey Mo! Girl you know they say you don't start showing until around 11-12 weeks right? Lol, I used to get mad as hell when ppl would say I'm not showing! But in my world, I was showing since the day I found out I was pregnant, lmao! Every week I read and watch a youtube video on the baby's development and it said the baby will triple in size within the next 8 weeks, so I'm not worried about showing no more coz its coming and you are right behind me!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

We gotta wait for her to settle in and plan the party, I mean house warming! Plus, she did say she thinks she's cutting it too close by aiming for May/June.

Speaking of which, am I crazy for wanting to take the baby to JA @ 2 months old?? By then its going to be a year and a half since I haven't went and I miss it so much!

Brooke, with you and VK's sleep schedule, you're gonna need a early morning sitter! Lol

I miss Dillon too but I remember when I took a break, it was somewhat of a relief to not have to come here and read then post, sometimes we all need a break.

Well that is true she needs to settle in, but I think you are just pushing the date back to August so you can bring 2 month old mini me. lol I'm nicknaming her Krysta..lol Tell G it's a combo of you both. Your name obviously and he's a gansta right..lol So that is where the ending comes from. :rofl::bonk:

We are going to need a morning sitter for real. Up till 5am we are good but from then until noon we are going to be hurting.

BTW I don't think you are showing at all, or atleast at the Florida link up.

Hello all! Everybody ready for Thansgiving? Anyone traveling to family or doing anything fun? We aren't doing anything. Wish i had a big family to all get together with, but atleast VK does and we will be doing that for Christmas.

I'm lovin' all the preggo mama's on here. It's so nice to share stories with people who are similar in time to your pregnancy. Who is going to join me (I hope) in a few months?? :unsure:

Timeline

Brooke, now that I think back, I know damn well my azz wasn't showing, just loved the attention from Tee!! Lmao, but for real, I've come to realize that we tend to think we're showing and we're not and gets offended when someone says we're not showing. I joined a prego forum and 7-8 weeks we were all talking about our baby bump and now that we really just started showing, we're all looking back and laughing!

Wait, since my heart already know its a girl, pleaded refer to her as her Alexis. You know what's funny, for our k1 interview we made an album from scratch, on the front it said that we would plan our first child starting September and that's exactly when I got pregnant!

I've taken my mind off taking her to JA so soon, I just really wanted to go since I wouldn't work this summer.

As usual my family will be having a big get together for thanksgiving, then we take a nap to go shopping on black Friday!!!

I'm so mad, call me crazy but I did one of those Chinese gender predictor thingy and it said I was having a boy :(

Brooke you're going to be pregnant before you know it, so you will join us ;)

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

Oh ok but as long as you rest before you go, you can't be up all day and night JQ.

That's good for your son, what grade is the other one in??

Enjoy your night mama, I'm home in bed about to take a well deserved and awaited nap!

One is 7th grade, 13 in December and the other is 5th grade just turned 11 on Halloween.

Yes girl make sure you rest. Rest easy its Friday!!!!!!! Im so happy because, I almost didnt get up and go to work this morning cuz hubby was in the bed and was feeling so warm beside me!!!

JQ, i'm 9weeks pregnant with a little baby bump. So just as KJ, my jeans irritate my belly.

KJ, i know what you mean about resting. I did that today. And i had intentions of going on road but the bed was so comfortable.

Awww nine weeks that is so cute I have less than that to go :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Hey Mo! Girl you know they say you don't start showing until around 11-12 weeks right? Lol, I used to get mad as hell when ppl would say I'm not showing! But in my world, I was showing since the day I found out I was pregnant,

Thats gas and bloating No_Farting.png cuz you aint showing yet!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

I'm so mad, call me crazy but I did one of those Chinese gender predictor thingy and it said I was having a boy :(

I did one also and it said a girl for me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Were going to my aunts house that did the baby shower, since my granny died this year Thanksgiving is going to be hard and also Xmas. :crying: :crying:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.