MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I don't know girl I thought I could see hubby in Moy Moy. I'll have to look again. They didn't DNA test her? How come some people have to and others don't. You know these skanks picked the best most stable men, so that on the plus side it means ya'll married some good men (as if you didn't already know). Still it's horrible and not right what these women are doing. SMH

Ok well you see him in her, well thats good, I just dont see it I see no one but her mom!!!

But yes these lies aint right it all gotta come out, but as my grandma used to say "All thats dirty will come out in the wash" and that is so true. A lie can only be a lie for a minute or a day or a year or a few years and then BOOM!!!!!!!!

I

Edited by JQ Smiley BOOM

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Guess what

Im sleepy and this baby kicking, I should have not drunk that mtn dew today, she gone be up all night!!!!

Edited by JQ Smiley BOOM

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Ok ladies, (to those who have kids)...how in the heezy did you make it through pregnancy without having a coronary from worrying about how your baby's doing, and all the things to prepare for? I mean, there has not been a day, or seemingly a minute since I found out that I was pregnant that I have not thought about this little person that is growing inside of me, and what I can do to make sure he/she is safe, will have all they need, is healthy, and so on and so on. I had a check-up today b/c I have a hx of problems with hypertension, but my doctors are pleased because it has been going well so far. In fact it was a perfect 120/80 and I can only believe it's because this baby is truly a blessing and is taking care of me as much as I am trying,, and vow to take care of him/her. We get to find out on the 6th what we're having. We're both excited about it. While we both want boys, I think it's gonna be a girl b/c according to my family it will only be right that I have a girl and relive all of the experiences and stress that I created for them! :lol::blink: I didn't think I was THAT bad! :unsure: Anyway, sorry for rambling...this has just been such an overwhelming experience so far, and I'm only 4 months in!

Thats how I was in the beginning, but when you start to feel real kicks and not butterflies you will have reassurance that he/she will be ok.

Its natural to feel like that Mrs P. I felt like that and I gave birth 2 x's already, its justthe mother in you. So take it easy, and know that its a blessing to even go as far as 4 months and that bundle of joy will be here soon enough!!!!

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Now this is very exciting JaP! It must feel good that at least now you can feel like you're actually making some real progress in regards to living together as a family. I'm curious to know....have u mentioned having to move to your son yet? If so, how did that go? Don't mean to be all up in your business--although from what I've seen he absolutely loves JA!

Yes, Imanni has had a lot of good times in JA :D

But I have not talked to him about it yet, and I probably won't for some time... there is much to do before we are ready.

I don't think kids process time so easy, and if I tell him now he will think we are moving tomorrow.

I think it better to get things ready, and bring him to visit the home this spring.

Show him his bedroom, and tell him then, so it's something tangible to him.

It is exciting, but I would be lying if I did not say I wasn't scared. a little...

And then I think of the fruit trees, and the rivers, and the sea, and the things I love about being in the country in JA...

I think about God, and his will for me, and I think of having a complete family structure, and being with my husband!

I just have to walk in faith, and know that everything will be okay. Most importantly, I have to be able to make sure my kids are taken care of.

SO yes, I understand your anxiety all too well :unsure:

Wait till the baby actually COMES OUT :lol: and all you can do is sit there and stare at them all day long. :blink:

The responsibility weighed heavy on me with my son, but I have calmed down considerably with Lilla :yes:

You will be FINE smiley-hug006.gif

The most important ingredient in childrearing is LOVE, and your last post shows you've got PLENTY to give (L)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ok well you see him in her, well thats good, I just dont see it I see no one but her mom!!!

But yes these lies aint right it all gotta come out, but as my grandma used to say "All thats dirty will come out in the wash" and that is so true. A lie can only be a lie for a minute or a day or a year or a few years and then BOOM!!!!!!!!

I

Maybe since you have seen the mom and she looks just like her then you can't see hubby at all. From the first picture I saw of her I saw hubby, but maybe it's just me. It must kind of stink for you to keep being reminded of her mom when you look at her, but atleast you know you are a FAR better woman and Moy Moy is WAY better off with you as her mom than her egg donor. Still confused on how she got through without a dna? Is your hubby on her BC and then does that mean you don't have to do a dna test? I thought they were testing all these kids. Either way thank God for Moy Moy that she got through and is with you guys.

Soooo true, it does all come out in the wash. My grandma used to say the same thing. People can only keep a lie so long before the truth is discovered or they themselves trip up.

Mrs.P- I know I'm going to be the same way as you when my time comes. Keep some mental notes on how you got through. I love that you can come to this site for anything and these ladies have your back or have wonderful wisdom to offer. Oh and LOL @ you didn't think you were that bad. I'm sure you weren't. I bet they are just giving you a hard time.

JaP- I know it's scary as I'm sure you NEVER thought you would live in another country, but at the same time I bet you never knew there was a love like what you and hubby have (I know I didn't). I admire your faith and determination to do whatever it takes to get your family under one room, whether that makes you scared or not. I know this is all going to work out great! You know you are going to have constant visitors.

Timeline

Soooo true, it does all come out in the wash. My grandma used to say the same thing. People can only keep a lie so long before the truth is discovered or they themselves trip up.

Always, always, always... the truth will come to light! :yes:

JaP- I know it's scary as I'm sure you NEVER thought you would live in another country, but at the same time I bet you never knew there was a love like what you and hubby have (I know I didn't). I admire your faith and determination to do whatever it takes to get your family under one room, whether that makes you scared or not. I know this is all going to work out great! You know you are going to have constant visitors.

:rofl: I told hubby that this morning :rofl:

we were talking about my friend whom we got the stove from, and how after 5 years on the island she may be coming back to Cali... he asked me if that bothered me that she may be leaving as I am coming... and yes, I think it would be good to have someone other than hubby and family that I trust and can talk to, but then I tell him with all the people mi know who come down, he probably will not get a rest :lol::bonk:

I am truly blessed to have made the friendships I have made through this little computer screen. I am going to need all the support I can get and I am very thankful for yours B (F)

People in my life are already beginning to freak out about it and I got one NASTY message last week about how stupid I am to even think of moving to JA with my kids :blink:

Took me a day and a half to respond to that one madslap.gif

Timeline

Maybe since you have seen the mom and she looks just like her then you can't see hubby at all. From the first picture I saw of her I saw hubby, but maybe it's just me. It must kind of stink for you to keep being reminded of her mom when you look at her, but atleast you know you are a FAR better woman and Moy Moy is WAY better off with you as her mom than her egg donor. Still confused on how she got through without a dna? Is your hubby on her BC and then does that mean you don't have to do a dna test? I thought they were testing all these kids. Either way thank God for Moy Moy that she got through and is with you guys.

She looks exactly like her mom EXACTLY!! Lol

If the father is on the birth certificate, he is automatically the father in JA. Thats what the lady at the embassy told me.

So nope no DNA just approved and a wisk away on the plane to be with daddy.

My husband loves that little girl to death. I mean death. He is really strict on her but you can tell he only wants the best for her. She is adjsuting well, and trying to loose her accent. Its so funny. Ima video tape her on my camera so yall can hear her. America is getting to her! My kids laugh all the tiem because school,Disney channel, our house and Nickolodeon has changed her words and tone. Speech intelligibilty is at a very high level lol

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Took me a day and a half to respond to that one

Love the smiley and remember you are not going to have everyones support!!!!

So from the beginning I feel you need to tell people, if its not positive please dont say it to me because as a quick reaction I might do this madslap.gif

Before I married hubby I went to Jamaica 9x's people were talking bad. But my bills were paid and my kids were behaving and I was in love. Now everyone is smiling in his face, and loves the hell out of him. The onles that was talking mess, I just let it go, because JaP those are going to be the same ones tryng to come visit. Mark my words.

Jamerica is still not sleepy, Ima have to play sleep for her to calm down, Mtn Dew is not my friend, why did I drink it, oh yeah because its my fav and I havent tasted it in 2 months lololol

GOOD NIGHT

Edited by JQ Smiley BOOM

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Hello everyone....wanted to come on here and officially give the update on how our interview went on Friday... Most(if not all) may already know some of what happened but here it is in full....brief but full.

Michael went for the interview and at first he said the officer couldn't understand him so the CO told him to hang up the phone and try again...Michael said though that he could see before he even started asking questions that there was his name written on the blue slip already. After the normal questions...he was told that I would need to let them know when I could come back to the embassy for an interview and I would need to bring a cosponsor paperwork. Some of you may remember I was attempting to use assets in my Affidavit of Support but thought that they might require a co-sponsor as well. Long story short...I had a "friend" lined up to be that co-sponsor and the week before she backed out wanting me to have an immigration attorney write up some sort of amendment to the AOS...ray ray ray....ultimately I told her NEVER-MIND and we would attempt the interview with assets alone....

anyway...you can all imagine how I must have felt to #1 have to go down to JA short notice and #2 find a co-sponsor. Trying to remain positive I went ahead and booked a mileage tkt(blessing #1) :dance: I had been holding onto for me to fly out Sunday Dec. 5th and return Friday Dec. 10th. This was the only time open in Dec to use these miles and happen to fall the week before my finals so I will only miss my review (blessing #2) :dance: I wrote a letter to the embassy telling them how much of a financial hardship this was and how when I had asked to attend when I could have planned I was denied.....rae..ray...rae..I told them if they were unable to waive my attendance then I need them to accomodate my schedule and book the interview on Dec 7th or 8th... OF WHICH THEY DID :dance: (blessing #3) Next I started compiling a letter to write to my friends...taking great care to explain all of the technical mombo jumbo and putting it in laymans terms to advise of responsibilities and requirements to be a co-sponsor. Having to dispell many of the myths that those not involved in this process have...Not feeling 100% comfortable with the feeling of begging people to help me. Along with opening up all of my personal business....THEN MY 4th BLESSING OF THE DAY.....

One of my VJ sisters sent me one of many emails supporting me and assuring me that it will all work out....along with saying that she said she really felt that she needed to be my/our co-sponsor. She understood how I must be feeling not because she had been in the same situation but similar and people really reached out to her so she felt that it was her turn to reach out to me... (F) (F) (F)

I was in such shock that someone who only knows me from this board and FB would show me so much love...I could do nothing but cry :crying: and thank her repeatedly. Now, I know yall is some nosey heffers :rofl: and part of me want to leave the story hanging since we havent had one of Dara's story in a while.. :whistle: So...But I won't be mean... MY ANGEL WHO WILL BLESS ME WITH MY HUSBAND IS....... (L)Danna (L)isn't that just the most amazing thing??? :crying: :crying: :crying:

Oh and to my ATL sisters...I have a 10 hour layover in Atlanta on my way back...so....I may be looking to one of yall to rescue me from the airport (at least to go for drinks or dinner???)

Edited by jamerican

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Timeline

Hello everyone....wanted to come on here and officially give the update on how our interview went on Friday... Most(if not all) may already know some of what happened but here it is in full....brief but full.

Michael went for the interview and at first he said the officer couldn't understand him so the CO told him to hang up the phone and try again...Michael said though that he could see before he even started asking questions that there was his name written on the blue slip already. After the normal questions...he was told that I would need to let them know when I could come back to the embassy for an interview and I would need to bring a cosponsor paperwork. Some of you may remember I was attempting to use assets in my Affidavit of Support but thought that they might require a co-sponsor as well. Long story short...I had a "friend" lined up to be that co-sponsor and the week before she backed out wanting me to have an immigration attorney write up some sort of amendment to the AOS...ray ray ray....ultimately I told her NEVER-MIND and we would attempt the interview with assets alone....

anyway...you can all imagine how I must have felt to #1 have to go down to JA short notice and #2 find a co-sponsor. Trying to remain positive I went ahead and booked a mileage tkt(blessing #1) :dance: I had been holding onto for me to fly out Sunday Dec. 5th and return Friday Dec. 10th. This was the only time open in Dec to use these miles and happen to fall the week before my finals so I will only miss my review (blessing #2) :dance: I wrote a letter to the embassy telling them how much of a financial hardship this was and how when I had asked to attend when I could have planned I was denied.....rae..ray...rae..I told them if they were unable to waive my attendance then I need them to accomodate my schedule and book the interview on Dec 7th or 8th... OF WHICH THEY DID :dance: (blessing #3) Next I started compiling a letter to write to my friends...taking great care to explain all of the technical mombo jumbo and putting it in laymans terms to advise of responsibilities and requirements to be a co-sponsor. Having to dispell many of the myths that those not involved in this process have...Not feeling 100% comfortable with the feeling of begging people to help me. Along with opening up all of my personal business....THEN MY 4th BLESSING OF THE DAY.....

One of my VJ sisters sent me one of many emails supporting me and assuring me that it will all work out....along with saying that she said she really felt that she needed to be my/our co-sponsor. She understood how I must be feeling not because she had been in the same situation but similar and people really reached out to her so she felt that it was her turn to reach out to me... (F) (F) (F)

I was in such shock that someone who only knows me from this board and FB would show me so much love...I could do nothing but cry :crying: and thank her repeatedly. Now, I know yall is some nosey heffers :rofl: and part of me want to leave the story hanging since we havent had one of Dara's story in a while.. :whistle: So...But I won't be mean... MY ANGEL WHO WILL BLESS ME WITH MY HUSBAND IS....... (L)Danna (L)

Oh and to my ATL sisters...I have a 10 hour layover in Atlanta on my way back...so....I may be looking to one of yall to rescue me from the airport (at least to go for drinks or dinner???)

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Timeline

I don't think some women do it intentionally or better yet, do it to be evil. Yes they know that they were sleeping with multiple men but they don't know they're cycle/body and thus, couldn't possibly figure out who got them pregnant. Sometimes they know but just choose who is a better choice for the child's father. People make bad choices but unfortunately, their bad choices end up to be our heart ache...

That is so true!! It causes heartache to everyone involved. In the end I really hope everything works out for Jew !

Jew does she know the results the child I mean.

Timeline

I had a pretty good weekend too...

We have been talking and planning on the house, and I love that we agree about almost everything :wub:

The foundation should be laid by January, and I hope to take a trip down in Feb to see him.

I have a friend in JA who was selling a stove, practically giving it away for the price, but she needed to make her rent, and well, we need a stove. :D

So we bought it, and he went and picked it up on Saturday... who would have thought I would be so happy over an appliance :wacko::lol:

But it is the first piece of a new life, and I can't wait to see it installed in our kitchen! m1266.gif

Better yet when he start cooking on it :whistle:

Cause the man know seh mi cyaan cook :hehe:

Yea JAP I know you getting excited, I going to talk to my SIL this weekend and find out that thing for you.

Aww thanks Brooke, im trying to stay sexy while preggo (as my hubby calls it) and for Finesse no FB having butt here is one of the pics from the baby shower.

154251_10150104987286217_615741216_7892857_3608745_n.jpg

LOVE IT JQ!!!!! Sexy pregoo indeed.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Had a great weekend thought hubby want coming home cause he had to work saturday but he surprised me and came home early sunday morning and spend sunday and went back 2 am this morning it was so sweet

Aww, that's so sweet! :star:

Where does he work, if you don't mind me asking.

I had a pretty good weekend too...

We have been talking and planning on the house, and I love that we agree about almost everything :wub:

The foundation should be laid by January, and I hope to take a trip down in Feb to see him.

I have a friend in JA who was selling a stove, practically giving it away for the price, but she needed to make her rent, and well, we need a stove. :D

So we bought it, and he went and picked it up on Saturday... who would have thought I would be so happy over an appliance :wacko::lol:

But it is the first piece of a new life, and I can't wait to see it installed in our kitchen! m1266.gif

Better yet when he start cooking on it :whistle:

Cause the man know seh mi cyaan cook :hehe:

I can't tell you how happy I am for you, when 1 door closes, a better one opens because I'm sure you going to be way happier living in JA than here.

I can so relate to you being excited about an appliance because me and hubby still lives with family and once in a while if we see something cheap we'll buy it and put it away for when we move. So far I bought what I believe is thebest pot and pan set in the world and I was so excited about it so dance around for your stove girl! :star:

OMG this deceitful azz sh*t is happening everywhere, what is going through these women's mind

I mean if you dont know who it is then say there is a possibility, dont just go through life and then when something like this happens you looking dumb as **

These hoes are pissing me off!!!!

I got some doubt of my step daughter also but I could never tell my hubby that, we just gone go through life like she is his, because he is so attached. But I dont :blink: any resemblance at all :no: :no: :no: :no:

But so it go

I thought she had to do a paternity test before she came??

There is alot of questions when it comes to these situations, my nephew is 12 yrs old and my brother was 15 when he supposedly got this 18 yr old girl pregnant. The mother is fair skinned, my brother is DARK skinned and the child is RED skinned with BROWN hair :blink: ! Unfortunately, back then, paternity tests were blood tests where they would just compare the blood type, which makes no sense because Michelle could've slept with Michael and Mike that has the same blood type but a suh it go, some things are better left unknown.

Aww thanks Brooke, im trying to stay sexy while preggo (as my hubby calls it) and for Finesse no FB having butt here is one of the pics from the baby shower.

154251_10150104987286217_615741216_7892857_3608745_n.jpg

You look beautiful! :star:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

Morning all!

Congrats Jamerican and big ups to Danna -

So, I just realized that Air JA's baggage limits are 70lbs! I was trying to stay as close as possible to the 50 - HUGE sigh of relief, lol!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.