MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

DW, lol ok! What are you doing for thanksgiving, going by family or having a little something for just the two of you?

I remember last thanksgiving G wasn't here and I told him I'll makesure he's here this year and thank Jesus he is. Next year we'll have our baby girl/boy at the table with us...

We might just kick back just the two of us...I would like to go home to south Georgia and see my fam but not wanting to deal with traffic and the long commute home! Just kinda want to enjoy our time since I will be off for Thanksgiving and the day after...we will have us some time to enjoy his return home. :devil:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to drop in a say a quick hello, I been busy at work lately and just preparing for my little princess to arrive. I may have my wish of her coming Thanksgiving. I started to drop some already, I go to the Ob next week for a check up and I will start seeing him every week there after. I been feeling alot of the braxton hicks contractions but nothing I cant handle.

The husband has been on his best behavior since our ordeal. He is very excited about his daughthers arrival as well.

Lady C- congrats on Garfield's GC

DW - Dens will be here before you know it.

Mo- Congrats on being prego

and if I am forgetting anything my appologies.

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Zee, I did go check out your profile, plz add something to the "about me" section. I read a previous post you made and it did ring a bell. Fi a young gal my memory is SHOT!

DW, lol ok! What are you doing for thanksgiving, going by family or having a little something for just the two of you?

I remember last thanksgiving G wasn't here and I told him I'll makesure he's here this year and thank Jesus he is. Next year we'll have our baby girl/boy at the table with us...

[/quot

We'll be having thanksgiving with his family,bu I cant wait to start my own family tradition :D Congrats on ur baby girl!

Hey Ladies... How yall dong? Well we finally got the GC today..... Thank God this is over for now. Hope everyone s doing ok.

Congrats!!! :dance::dancing::dancing: so happy for you...the wait is killing mi, trying to take my mid off it and I just cant..wake up..check website...lunch time ...check website...dinner time...check website and its the last thing I do before I go to sleep...

Vermont Service Center

Jan. 10,2010 - Greencard APPROVED

Day 1: Dec. 15 - Mailed 1751 forms

Day 3: Dec. 17 - Confirmation of delivery

Day 7: Dec. 21 - NOA 1

Day 22: Jan. 5 - Biometrics scheduled for January 23, 2013

Day 170: June 5 - Approval on lifting conditions

Timeline

Aww, time flies so he'll be here before you know it. Will he be here for thanksgiving?

It's something new with me everyday Today? I'm a super uncomfortable because I went out and bought new work pants but wasn't thinking that I need to be mindful of my little bump, so I unbutton the pants but the panty hose are suffocating me!! :angry:

Ooh so I have a pregnant buddy! I'm early june. Congrats!!! :dance::dance: Your hubby don't need no gift other than that ept test stick :rofl:

Trust me, when i confirmed the pregnancy last week i did say theres your birthday gift. I hope he took me serious because i am.

Timeline

AlwaysBlessed I gotta say I wish we could trade places, I wish I was at the end of the road ready to pop. Best of luck and please keep us posted!

Zee's Boo, this baby is going to be your first?

Mo, I don't blame you one bit, lol!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

AlwaysBlessed I gotta say I wish we could trade places, I wish I was at the end of the road ready to pop. Best of luck and please keep us posted!

Zee's Boo, this baby is going to be your first?

Mo, I don't blame you one bit, lol!

AWE! you will be there before you know it. I will keep you all posted.

AOS

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS are in order to all the expectant mothers and successful GC holders...I am settling in my new life & going to school, I got home sick there for a while but its all good now...I want a baby toooooooooo, been trying but nothing yet... so whatever you guys are doing pass on some info cus i'm ready!! :D

Here you go Zee 81686.gif

Get an ovulation timer from off the internet that helps, alot of girls were watching that when we got pregnant,

Good Luck and P.S.81686.gif81686.gif Double buckets you gone have twins :rofl::rofl:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Hi Lady! Hoping you get some of that dust that is all up and through here... :thumbs:

81686.gif

Thats for you DW

Because when I went to Jamaica with my girls, I came back and hubby was all over me the next weekend! And BOOM baby BOOM was made!!!!!! P.S. mo dust 81686.gif:rofl:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

JQ you got me cracking up!!

I don't know what is it about going away and coming back, either the men come back with mega juice or the women come back ovulating like crazy!

DW you KNOW you next, no ifs, ands or buts!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

Goodmorning everyone! Hope we are all having a wonderful start to our day so far!

Always, I hope you are taking it easy before the big day!

Tee I hoe school is going well for you!

DW Den Den soon come!!

As for myself, I'm just trying to be humble, not complain and take it one dy at a time. I had my all time favorite for dinner yesterday, stew peas and rice and I wasn't even done taking the last bite before my head was in the toilet. Then my mouth tastes like garbage so I was eating lollipops on the bed and fell asleep with it in my mouth! Poor me...

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

MrsPalmer getting pregnant is now the in thing, lol!

Tee yuh soon get it, well actually Steve soon get it and when he does just let me know so me and you can leave him and smiley to go Jamaica. I need some jerk chicken and a beef patty and I'm sure you could use a break ;)

Gurl I talked to my mother in law and Im thinking about going Jan 2nd to the 10th!!!

Morning all!!! It's cold & windy here in NY today.

Thanks MsPalmer & DW! Yes I'm pregnant!!!! An end of June baby! That dust was STRONG!!!!! JQ fall back now, PLEASE.

Glad to hear you finally received the GC LadyC.

Take care all

:blink: Not another one!!!! Sike Congrats to you Mo and Cory awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Yes,he returns on 11/23...not that I'm counting down or anything! :rofl:

Hi Lady! Hoping you get some of that dust that is all up and through here... :thumbs:

Hahahahaha POE THANG!!! :rofl:

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to drop in a say a quick hello, I been busy at work lately and just preparing for my little princess to arrive. I may have my wish of her coming Thanksgiving. I started to drop some already, I go to the Ob next week for a check up and I will start seeing him every week there after. I been feeling alot of the braxton hicks contractions but nothing I cant handle.

The husband has been on his best behavior since our ordeal. He is very excited about his daughthers arrival as well.

Lady C- congrats on Garfield's GC

DW - Dens will be here before you know it.

Mo- Congrats on being prego

and if I am forgetting anything my appologies.

That is so good to hear mama. I keep you in my thoughts and prayers (((((((hugs))))))))

Congrats!!! :dance::dancing::dancing: so happy for you...the wait is killing mi, trying to take my mid off it and I just cant..wake up..check website...lunch time ...check website...dinner time...check website and its the last thing I do before I go to sleep...

Gurl been there done that, just look at my profile and you will see our journey of AOS not a pretty sight LOL Good luck and I hope it goes faster for you than it is for us!

Timeline

Goodmorning everyone! Hope we are all having a wonderful start to our day so far!

Always, I hope you are taking it easy before the big day!

Tee I hoe school is going well for you!

DW Den Den soon come!!

As for myself, I'm just trying to be humble, not complain and take it one dy at a time. I had my all time favorite for dinner yesterday, stew peas and rice and I wasn't even done taking the last bite before my head was in the toilet. Then my mouth tastes like garbage so I was eating lollipops on the bed and fell asleep with it in my mouth! Poor me...

School is going better than I orignially thought. I had to write and IEP (Individualized Education Plan) for my special ed class and a self-assessment paper. I just knew I screwed up the IEP because I was going through it!!! I ended up getting a 23 out of 25 and I got a 7 out of 7 on my self assessment... I was jumping for joy! Gonna put my self assessment in my portfolio. Now Im a lesson plan writing heffa lol.. Everything going better than expected. Thanks for asking :)

Poe thang falling asleep with the lollipop in your mouth.. Tell smiley he needs to accept my friends request on FB or imma cut him! LOL

Edited by MRStee

Timeline

Morning All,

KJ- I am behaving and taking it easy. How are you feeling ? Hope that ginger tea is helping you some what.

AOS

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.