MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yes ap is for traveling but it says on it not a guarauntee for re-entry so it to me would be best used in a extreme circumstance where travel was needed

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Yes ap is for traveling but it says on it not a guarauntee for re-entry so it to me would be best used in a extreme circumstance where travel was needed

I disagree with that...

AP is fine for re-entry UNLESS you have a previous overstay. So I disagree with the 'extreme circumstance' quote...

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

I was just saying it say on the ap that its not a guarauntee .I was just stating what it read on the ap so that was just my opionion.

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey everyone hope you all have a great weekend!!

I will be going with bff and sis getting the feel for the layout for the baby shower gone be and also scoping for the decorations

Also hubby and I are having date night, been a while since we did something, so he suggested it.

Also getting these kids to clean up this meing since they woke me up at 7am asking about "Can they eat some cereal" :bonk::bonk:

So they are going to clean this morning.

Again you guys have a great weekend.

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JQ- Date night with hubby sounds great! I know Mrs Young just had a blast on her date night with the Mr. So nice he suggested it too. Your kids are crazy waking you asking if they can have cereal.

I am trying to help someone with the fiance visa and since it's been almost 2 years since I filed I forget. What is the name of that form that you have to drop off at the embassy to get an interview date? I know you have to make an appt even to drop it off, but forget which form that was.. 156, 156K, 157? :help: Also if she doesn't receive packet 3 does anyone still have it on file or remember what was in it? Thanks!

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend. The Thompsons are preparing for Halloween and our guests next week. Can't believe our 1st anniversary is only a couple of weeks away. Time moves so much quicker when you are together opposed to waiting for this cisa process to go through.

Timeline

Where is Dillz? She has been on my mind and I haven't seen her around in awhile. Anyone here from her lately? Please tell her I was asking for her. I was going to message her on FB, but don't see her there either.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Where is Dillz? She has been on my mind and I haven't seen her around in awhile. Anyone here from her lately? Please tell her I was asking for her. I was going to message her on FB, but don't see her there either.

I was thinking about her also, ima text her tomorrow. Im up at 2:47 am :blink: drunk some rootbeer today and when I drink soda this baby has me up all night!!! also my hubby is at his 2nd job from 11pm to 5am so I cant sleep with out his hot breath on my neck :bonk::bonk::bonk:

Date night turned into date all damn day long, we were together from 10 am to 9 pm, love me some him but all day have my feet hurting :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Got the kids some clothes and shoes today, I got me some boots also. :dance::dance:

Edited by JQ Smiley BOOM

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

I think its the DS230 I know is 230

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

I think its the DS230 I know is 230

Yep that's it My3! DS-230, part 1...

I was thinking about her also, ima text her tomorrow. Im up at 2:47 am :blink: drunk some rootbeer today and when I drink soda this baby has me up all night!!! also my hubby is at his 2nd job from 11pm to 5am so I cant sleep with out his hot breath on my neck :bonk::bonk::bonk:

Date night turned into date all damn day long, we were together from 10 am to 9 pm, love me some him but all day have my feet hurting :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Got the kids some clothes and shoes today, I got me some boots also. :dance::dance:

:rofl: @ Can't sleep without hsi hot breath on your neck!

What is up Yardies,

Its a Saturday in the South and time for Alabama and Auburn football here. Peace to All

Gotta love that SEC football, although my alum...UGA has not had a great season so far! :crying::angry::blink::bonk::rofl:

Hi everyone! I am not on here very often, but I am pregnant and due in less than two weeks! I have spent the last 3+ months in Ja (no internet at my Jamaican home) and am now back to give birth. Congrats to all of the other pregnancies on here...I hope they are healthy and relatively pain free!

Congrats on your bundle of joy! Awww so sweet and I want to be like you when I grow up...3+ months in Ja sounds like the perfect paradise for me right now. :star:

Edited by DedicatedWife

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

My hubby and I had a great date saturday it was unexpected

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Good morning! Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. Hubby and I are just chilling. We gearing up for Florida next weekend. Also hubby will be returning back to Ja for a few weeks to work a likkle bit with his music. I'm going to be so sad :crying: As for my weight loss I'm down like 8 lbs. :dance: Just wanted to drop in and say "hi y'all!"

My hubby and I had a great date saturday it was unexpected

Awww that's precious. Glad you were able to enjoy each other...that's so what it is all about! :dance:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

JQ- Let me know if you hear back from Dillz and let her know I was asking about her too. Hubby is a worker for sure.. 11pm to 5am at his second job Wow! I'm glad you guys got a whole day together though. Date day is better than Date night especially with the hours he works. I'm lovin you got yourself some boots while show shopping for the kids. You deserve to treat yourself and I'm glad you did.

Thanks ladies on the DS 230. I lost my mind.

DW- way to go on the 8 pounds. You are doin' it gyal! I know it's going to be hard with hubby away, but just keep thinking about the reunion when he gets back. Sexy party of the year..lol. I know we were suppose to retire it, but I have to ask... you said he's going back to work on his music and I HAVE to know if that means the gold suit will be worn? :rofl::rofl:

Jess- Sooo glad you and hubby had a nice day together. I know you have been missing him and nothing better than spending quality time together after being apart.

Acrow- That's awesome getting to spend so much time in JA. Congrats on your pregnancy. I hope you have a quick and healthy delivery. Do you know what you are having? You may have said, but I can't remember.

So our first anniversary is fast approaching and we are going on a cruise to celebrate it, but we will be back the day before our actual anniversary so I'm trying to think of something special that I could do for hubby on the actual day. I want to get him something small that has meaning, but it's sooo hard with guys. Also I'm thinking a nice romantic evening in. I'm thinking candles, a bubble bath, champagne, sexy lingerie, any other ides for a sexy party set up?

So excited for my vistors next week!!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend! I did. Just feel bad hubby burnt his dinner because he was helping me put up decorations.. Ooops! :whistle:

Timeline

JQ- Let me know if you hear back from Dillz and let her know I was asking about her too. Hubby is a worker for sure.. 11pm to 5am at his second job Wow! I'm glad you guys got a whole day together though. Date day is better than Date night especially with the hours he works. I'm lovin you got yourself some boots while show shopping for the kids. You deserve to treat yourself and I'm glad you did.

Thanks ladies on the DS 230. I lost my mind.

DW- way to go on the 8 pounds. You are doin' it gyal! I know it's going to be hard with hubby away, but just keep thinking about the reunion when he gets back. Sexy party of the year..lol. I know we were suppose to retire it, but I have to ask... you said he's going back to work on his music and I HAVE to know if that means the gold suit will be worn? :rofl::rofl:

Jess- Sooo glad you and hubby had a nice day together. I know you have been missing him and nothing better than spending quality time together after being apart.

Acrow- That's awesome getting to spend so much time in JA. Congrats on your pregnancy. I hope you have a quick and healthy delivery. Do you know what you are having? You may have said, but I can't remember.

So our first anniversary is fast approaching and we are going on a cruise to celebrate it, but we will be back the day before our actual anniversary so I'm trying to think of something special that I could do for hubby on the actual day. I want to get him something small that has meaning, but it's sooo hard with guys. Also I'm thinking a nice romantic evening in. I'm thinking candles, a bubble bath, champagne, sexy lingerie, any other ides for a sexy party set up?

So excited for my vistors next week!!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend! I did. Just feel bad hubby burnt his dinner because he was helping me put up decorations.. Ooops! :whistle:

Brooke it was and thanks>>sounds like you got it all wrapped up...

any of the ladies know a site or store that you can get sexy plus sized lingerie .

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

JQ- Date night with hubby sounds great! I know Mrs Young just had a blast on her date night with the Mr. So nice he suggested it too. Your kids are crazy waking you asking if they can have cereal.

I am trying to help someone with the fiance visa and since it's been almost 2 years since I filed I forget. What is the name of that form that you have to drop off at the embassy to get an interview date? I know you have to make an appt even to drop it off, but forget which form that was.. 156, 156K, 157? :help: Also if she doesn't receive packet 3 does anyone still have it on file or remember what was in it? Thanks!

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend. The Thompsons are preparing for Halloween and our guests next week. Can't believe our 1st anniversary is only a couple of weeks away. Time moves so much quicker when you are together opposed to waiting for this cisa process to go through.

what are your plans to celebrate? my 3 year anni is in december and i was just thinking this morning about what we are going to do....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.