jordanianprincess

Sunday?

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

So its almost 2pm California time, which makes it very late everywhere else! :lol: No Sunday thread? I rely on these threads to know what day it is. :lol:

So hmmm today, got up, ate breakfast. Then I watched some TV, and now I'm sitting here waiting for my mud mask to dry so I can wash it off. Not much going on today, gonna go play with my best friends son (he is 1) and thats pretty much it.

How bout you guys? :pop:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

:protest: I HATE MORNING SICKNESS !!! :protest:

How much longer am I going to be pregnant ?? I have been throwing up everyday. I feel nauseated and dizzy all day.

PSA to all VJ members : Pregnancy is not fun.

MTN001.jpg

Now that I am off my soapboax ... I start school tomorrow (my preschool) and I'm totally excited about that but am also worried that I will get dizzy and fall over as I am teaching.

Anyways that's pretty much it ... all Ive been doing is being pregnant :lol:

Reunited and it feels so good ....

NOA #1 - March 23rd, 2004

Interview- May 18th, 2006 (Success !)

Arrived in the US - May 27, 2006 (our IR-1 visa journey was 2 years and 2 months long)

Wedding - June 17th, 2006

It's a Girl ! Baby Hana's expected due date - March 30th, 2007

591088.png

Filed: Timeline

Been there... twice. It does ease up eventually, but I know that's not much comfort right now. Best advice is don't put yourself in a situation where you could fall or hurt yourself if you get dizzy. Have you mentioned this to your doctor? He might have some pretty sound advice for you. (F)

i did some morning shopping at the local arab grocer....went for a quick swim, the breeze is kinda cool so i jumped out right away....now were poking around waiting to start dinner...its fasoolia tonight....yummy! tomorrow is back to work.....blaa....cant believe my day off is already almost over...

on another note....im sooo happy about one thing....my mother in law...INSHALLAH is coming in the next month or so....she had a visa and came and left chicago many times....but she now needs a new visa so inshallah when her interview comes she is approved again no problem and she will be on her way here.....i need her here so bad....i cry almsot everyday from missing back home and all my family there, at least her by my side will make me feel a little closer to jordan, plus she is like the BEST mother in law in the world, she plans to stay for 3 months or so....I cant wait!

well time to start cooking, then a few rented movies then bed

Filed DCF in Jordan from 7-05 to 3-06, Approved for I-R1.

Immigration Free until 2008.

Two Hearts, Two Different Places, Sharing One Dream

We were strangers~ Starting out on a journey~Never dreaming What we'd have to go through ~Now here we are ~ And I'm suddenly standing ~ At the beginning with you ~ No one told me I was going to find you ~ Unexpected ~ What you did to my heart ~ When I lost hope You were there to remind me ~ This is the start ~ Life is a road And I want to keep going ~ Love is a river I wanna keep flowing ~ Life is a road Now and forever ~ Wonderful journey ~ I'll be there When the world stops turning~ I'll be there When the storm is through ~ In the end I wanna be standing At the beginning with you~

.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Well...we got back recently from going to get massive quantities of ginger. We go through a LOT of ground ginger here and buying those stupid little jars at the supermarket gets expensive. You want to know the cheapest place we found? Whole Foods...I know...I know...it is a shock to me too.

Twila

OUR VISA JOURNEY

02/24/05 - Mailed K-1 to TSC

03/18/05 - K-1 Approval from CSC

06/16/05 - K-1 Interview in Casablanca, Morocco

06/29/05 - K-1 Visa issued

07/07/05 - SO arrives in US

07/22/05 - Married in religious ceremony and reception with family & friends

07/25/05 - Married in civil ceremony

09/14/05 - Mailed AOS/EAD

12/28/05 - AOS/EAD biometrics in West Palm Beach

01/03/06 - EAD card arrives

03/08/06 - AOS interview and AOS approval in West Palm Beach

03/13/06 - Welcome to America letter arrives

03/18/06 - Green card arrives in mail

12/10/07 - I-751 mailed to TSC

12/26/07 - NOA receipt date (from transfer to VSC)

02/14/08 - Biometrics appointment

10/17/08 - Approval date

10/24/08 - Approval letter received

10/25/08 - 10 year green card arrived

10/06/09 - N-400 mailed to Texas Lockbox

10/08/09 - NOA priority date

11/06/09 - Biometrics

01/04/10 - Interview

01/13/10 - Oath Ceremony

Bx82m5.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

ohh ohh.. today was a bargain extravaganza... got yacine a pair of lugz boots %60 at jcpenney woot woot then I got a really cute jean jacket for $8 !

got some shish kafta for dinner... reviewing CPR class stuff for reinforcement... deciding what business I have to do tomorrow..

LB *hugs* dont know what to say to help you with the morning sickness, but I heard it's only typical of first trimester...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

LebaneseBride - It gets better...sorta. :( I'm on week 20 right now and this is my second child. With my son I was sick - A LOT. I was going to college and I had to leave class many a times to head to the bathroom. The worst was when I would get overheated and dizzy. I carried around cold water all the time and when I felt it coming I immediately sat down. It helped a lot. Also to get through being sick in the morning I always keep crackers next to the bed (saltines or something) and I found that eating sour things really made my stomach feel better (weird but it worked). Normally I would never ever eat sour things. Sour Skittles did the trick for me. With this one I've found that Icee's or Slushies with lemon lime or another less sweet flavor have kept me feeling good. Also I know the prenatal vitamins make me incredibly sick - no matter when I take them, even if I only take half so my doctor told me that taking 2 Flintstone Vitamins does the same trick. Maybe the vitamins are making your stomach more upset? Anyway that's enough pregnancy gabber! Feel free to ask away I know how you're feeling!

Btw, next week is our ultrasound to find out if it's a boy or girl woohoo!!! Go girls, go girls woo woo!

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

Filed: Timeline

All these impending babies... brings back sweet memories. Remember when you look at that little face laying next to you and see your husband's glowing smile you'll forget all about this part. :)

Icey I went bargain hunting today too and am feeling pretty good about what I got. You guys will laugh, but I have this stupid favorite bathtowel. It's a Martex Egyptian cotton towel in a lovely shade of lavender and yes I attach to dumb things like this. I was thinking this morning "Now you watch, Mohammed will come and this be his favorite towel and I"ll sulk." (ha ha) Well, I went to Kohl's and lo and behold they had marked the Martex lavender towels 80% off for clearance. WOOT! Problem solved. I got a bath towel, hand towel, wash cloth, 2 large pillar candles, and a light cotton sweater for when the weather changes for $25.00. I'm feeling pretty ok with that.

I am so not wanting to face another work week... blah.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
All these impending babies... brings back sweet memories. Remember when you look at that little face laying next to you and see your husband's glowing smile you'll forget all about this part. :)

Icey I went bargain hunting today too and am feeling pretty good about what I got. You guys will laugh, but I have this stupid favorite bathtowel. It's a Martex Egyptian cotton towel in a lovely shade of lavender and yes I attach to dumb things like this. I was thinking this morning "Now you watch, Mohammed will come and this be his favorite towel and I"ll sulk." (ha ha) Well, I went to Kohl's and lo and behold they had marked the Martex lavender towels 80% off for clearance. WOOT! Problem solved. I got a bath towel, hand towel, wash cloth, 2 large pillar candles, and a light cotton sweater for when the weather changes for $25.00. I'm feeling pretty ok with that.

I am so not wanting to face another work week... blah.

Bargain hunting is fun! I am the queen of it since I'm generally poor now... LOL... I found that really nice jean jacket which had no stains or anything on it at the thrift store. I actually went to the thrift store because I needed a pair of khaki pants to wear to my fraternity's fundraiser next week (2 days working at cedar point)... If you have time to sift through the stuff you may find some great deals... it's like a huge garage sale :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.