~PalmTreeGurl~

Happy Thursday!

13 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good Morning! Adam got home from work alittle early tonight and hes working on some old computer for my mom. Im watching CNNs breaking news on Arizona :)

Tomorrow we start vacation for 5 days. Going with my grandparents in the motorhome. Going to caverns, wildlife safari, aquarina, something about floating down a river and some other stuff. Should be pretty fun and will be taking alot of pictures!

Hope everyone is doing well! Enjoy the day!

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good Morning! Adam got home from work alittle early tonight and hes working on some old computer for my mom. Im watching CNNs breaking news on Arizona :)

Tomorrow we start vacation for 5 days. Going with my grandparents in the motorhome. Going to caverns, wildlife safari, aquarina, something about floating down a river and some other stuff. Should be pretty fun and will be taking alot of pictures!

Hope everyone is doing well! Enjoy the day!

Good morning MENA, hope everyone has a great Thursday!!!

PalmTreeGurl - that sounds like a lot of fun, hope you have a great time and enjoy your vacation!! :)

~ Our Journey ~

10/27/09 - Met online

04/21/10 - Travel to Egypt to meet in person

05/08/10 - Sent I-129F

05/10/10 - VSC receives I-129F

05/11/10 - NOA1

05/13/10 - Touched

05/14/10 - Touched

05/17/10 - Received NOA1 in the mail

07/06/10 - NOA2 - Approved!!!! :)

07/12/10 - Received NOA2 in the mail

07/13/10 - Received at NVC

07/16/10 - NVC changes embassy per our request

07/19/10 - Told we are in AP @ NVC

07/30/10 - Case sent to Cairo embassy

08/05/10 - Case received at embassy

09/07/10 - Received packet 3 - FINALLY!!!

09/15-10 - 2nd trip to Egypt, returned home on 10/5/10

12/14/10 - Received interview date

01/09/11 - 3rd trip to Egypt

01/12/11 - Interview - APPROVED!!!...but AP

01/24/11 - Returned to the states without my habibi :(

04/06/11 - AP was completed!! :)

05/10/11 - Visa has been issued!!!

Timeline

Good morning!

Morning Tammy and Mandy! Hope your day is off to a good beginning!

Tammy, you and Adam enjoy your vacation! I'm hoping Adam is feeling better.

Mandy, have a good day!

Cloudy again. They come and they go!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning all,

Hi there Jeanne, Tamara and Mandy!

Tamara, hope you have fun on your vacation, sounds like a good time. :)

I took the day off yesterday to hang out with my husband since it was his day off. It must've been Egypt day on the History Channel. We watched it all day, lol. We are addicted to Zahi Hawass' show, Chasing Mummies. Boy is he testy! We had a really nice day together just watching TV, reminiscing about Egypt and I cooked koshary and lu'mat al adi. :)

"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Timeline

thursday-dance.gif

Have a happy vacation Tamara!

Happy Thursday Mandy & Jeanne!

JVTA sounds like a wonderful day spent with the hubby!

Only today and tomorrow left for watching my baby niece.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

Good morning all,

Hi there Jeanne, Tamara and Mandy!

Tamara, hope you have fun on your vacation, sounds like a good time. :)

I took the day off yesterday to hang out with my husband since it was his day off. It must've been Egypt day on the History Channel. We watched it all day, lol. We are addicted to Zahi Hawass' show, Chasing Mummies. Boy is he testy! We had a really nice day together just watching TV, reminiscing about Egypt and I cooked koshary and lu'mat al adi. :)

Morning JVTA!

I love Chasing Mummies and you're right..Mr Hawass is so arrogant and testy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a wonder people will work with him. Certainly opens up a different

light on the man and who he really is. Poor people who have to work with him.

thursday-dance.gif

Have a happy vacation Tamara!

Happy Thursday Mandy & Jeanne!

JVTA sounds like a wonderful day spent with the hubby!

Only today and tomorrow left for watching my baby niece.

Morning Olivia!! Have a good day!

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

That's DR. Hawass to you! :P:D I felt so bad for the fellows that had to work with him. He is so mean to them! In one of the episodes we watched yesterday, one of the young girls (Zoe) had to use the bathroom and eventually couldn't hold it any longer. He really laid into her and demeaned her. He basically fired her. I felt so bad for her! However, in the next episode he invited her to dinner. :wacko:

"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Timeline

Hello Mena... wow everyone has wonderful stories today it's hard to keep up... gosh i hate i missed chasing mummies... i love dr zahi(as i call him)...he's very passionate about his work.. sorry i didn't know he was mean to people though :unsure: ... i wanted to meet him actually... when does chasing mummies come on... today my 6 year old is going with my husband(her father :luv: )to the galleria.. he's using gps(OMG).. it's been a hectic day.. my oldest daughter is trying to get a job and all of her plan fell apart as far as when she would go... i pray she gets it... the economy is bad and jobs are hard to come by here in Birmingham...i wanna move :crying: Hello Olivia, Tamara, Jeanne, Mandy, JVTA... i hope i didn't forget anyone... anyone who posts later, hello :thumbs:

Passage Revelation 19:11:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

"satan is real and he's playing for keeps
God is realer and we are His sheep
which side are you on, CHOOSE, start moving your feet
choose JESUS and have ETERNAL PEACE" by GOD to me on 9/26/10 about 2am
Thank you Jesus!!!!

Bebe and Cece Winans Heaven

Abdel Halim Hafez Qariat al Fingan

Timeline

Yes Olivia we are doing much better, not quite there but getting there...thanks for the encouragement.. i really appreciate that :thumbs:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Thank you Jesus!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Tamer booked his ticket and will be coming home to me on Aug 3. We cant wait and I want to say thanks to all of you. You have been great and thanks for all the encouraging words that kept me going on my down days....couldnt have done it alone.

Timeline

Tamer booked his ticket and will be coming home to me on Aug 3. We cant wait and I want to say thanks to all of you. You have been great and thanks for all the encouraging words that kept me going on my down days....couldnt have done it alone.

That's great news Wendy... I'm happy for you and Tamer!!!! Yaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy for Wendy and Tamer!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Thank you Jesus!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.