Dr. A ♥ O

Monday

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hope everyone has a happy Monday!!!! Thanks Jeanne and Olivia for the well wishes... habibi now has a chest cold(hard to get rid of) :crying: ..if he's not better by maybe Wednesday or Thursday, i'm taking him to the doctor... i think everyone in the house is sick now...gotta get plenty of Lysol today... bummer i hate being sick in the summer... oh well... anyway i pray everyone has a great Monday today.... where is everyone :unsure:

Passage Revelation 19:11:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

"satan is real and he's playing for keeps
God is realer and we are His sheep
which side are you on, CHOOSE, start moving your feet
choose JESUS and have ETERNAL PEACE" by GOD to me on 9/26/10 about 2am
Thank you Jesus!!!!

Bebe and Cece Winans Heaven

Abdel Halim Hafez Qariat al Fingan

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Monday all!

Been super busy the last few weeks. Got sick a couple of days ago and hubby had to work on the weekend. I think the mentality of 5 and 6 years-olds interprets: mommy is sick = mommy is boring. Oh well, they were two long long days.

In a little bit we have to drop our daughter off to her summer program and later I'll go to my scrapbooking class with my MIL.

Wonderful, hope your hubby feels better! (F)

Have a good day everyone :star:

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Timeline

Wonderful when I got sick like that the month before it went into my chest. Hubby put me on antibiotics and I got better in a week. I hope you all get well soon. (F)

Have fun scrap-booking with your MIL Aya.

This week is my last week watching my 5 and a half month old niece. Everyday she is growing and changing so fast.

This morning we went to get fresh eggs from the neighbors chicken. I didn't know they could have chickens in the city limits and I just learned that you could have up to 3. LOL!

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

Afternoon everyone!

It's a beautiful cloudy day here. Still wishing for some REAL thunderstorms!

Have some good news! Wael will be attending the Honors College! I'm so

happy and very excited for him. His classes begin Aug 24.

Hope you will feel better Aya, and also your husband MsW.

Olivia, have fun with your neice! Babies are wonderful.

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Monday all,

Jeanne that is fabulous news about Wael! What a motivated man he is. :)

Sorry to hear about the sick folks. :(

Cleo, enjoy your final days with the baby. I know you'll miss her. Babies are such a joy. :luv:

I'm just doing my usual Monday-Friday duties. :D Last night my husband and I went to see The Sorcerer's Apprentice (his choice). It was a decent movie and I do enjoy Nicholas Cage as an actor. The children were at a baseball game with their dad so it was just the two of us. I do love our rare alone times. :)

"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Timeline

Thanks again for the well wishes... Olivia my doctor gave me some antibiotics so i think it helped some... hubby said his chest feels a little better... he won't go to the doctor :angry::blink: i'm gonna make him go if he's not any better...enjoy your time with your niece.. they grow up so fast Aya i'm sorry you were not feeling well... i pray you get better.. Jeanne, congratulations to Wael on going to Honors College :thumbs::dance: :dance: Jvta, how are you doing... hope everybody has a good night :thumbs:

Passage Revelation 19:11:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

"satan is real and he's playing for keeps
God is realer and we are His sheep
which side are you on, CHOOSE, start moving your feet
choose JESUS and have ETERNAL PEACE" by GOD to me on 9/26/10 about 2am
Thank you Jesus!!!!

Bebe and Cece Winans Heaven

Abdel Halim Hafez Qariat al Fingan

Timeline

Welp. This was an awesome day! I would like to recommend a recipe I tried today which is a true Summer Yummy! It's Blueberry and Peach Salsa. I made it this morning at 4:30 am when I got up. I burned my eyes when touching my face with my fingers after chopping the jalapeño. I had washed my hands but it lasted for awhile and my hands stung all day. It was a super hot pepper I got. Tonight after it had chilled and marinated all day my Uncle and I had it and we ate it up! I want to make some more of it for the whole week!

Jeanne I'm so happy for your news of Wael accepting his honors college invitation!

Wonderful I'm happy you got the antibiotics and I hope your dh gets some soon too. (F)

JVTA your date sounds nice. blush.gif I asked dh for a date coming up soon so we could get some alone time too. I want to take him to The Flicks which is this alternative movie theater that shows independent films and you can bring a drink and dinner into the theater. He hasn't tried it yet. There is also this dinner and a movie theater close to us that we both haven't tried but it's much more expensive.

Edited by Cleocatra

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.