mr_india1978

Processing time

7 posts in this topic

I dont know aboutur country,but i know of a similar case where the benificiary went to the consulate in person with an identification before her package was released,so i suggest you do the same it might help.not a certified or gauranteed solution but if it,s already there and some fat #### is sitting on it then it will move.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Calling the Mumbai consulate is useless, 2 months is long enough she should have got the package by now, ask her to go to the consulate directly with the the NVC notice n enquire at the information window , she will have to reach there early for the information window line

Timeline

Calling the Mumbai consulate is useless, 2 months is long enough she should have got the package by now, ask her to go to the consulate directly with the the NVC notice n enquire at the information window , she will have to reach there early for the information window line

2 months is a very very long time.

Call them on (022) 23637407 between 2 p.m. - 4 p.m. on any business day.

you need to keep trying for some time till you actually get through them.

Good luck !

Thank you for all your responses.

ok i emailed them and they emailed me back saying that they have mailed packet 3 like month ago but we never received it. but in the email they did attached the application which i need so we can print that and send that one.

But I can not believe in the email embassy sent me they said that they used regular mail to sent the paper work, what they didn't know that regular Indian mail service sucks. They should have used private courier service.

In the packet 3 they said that they need I-134 so do i have to send my tax paper with that.

Timeline

yes, its quite surprising that they dont use courier service but regular post.

it also took about 12 days for me to get my packet3 which otherwise takes less than a day for courier.

anyways, your wife will need to show the original I-134 when she goes for the interview and all your tax papers with it too.

Hope this helps.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

yes, its quite surprising that they dont use courier service but regular post.

I guess they do not want to spend much money using a courier service

We can all make a difference. Please recycle

por favor no escribas en mayúsculas sostenidas, eso equivale a GRITAR

crazy-cats.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.