William33

2nd RFE (Not IMBRA Related)

37 posts in this topic

Whilst always possible, generally an adjudicator will list everything missing or further evidence needed, on the one RFE.

Ahhhhh Gary, say it ain't so!!!! :blink::wacko::blink:

Already mailed it.

Here we go again:

Thats good to hear William. Are you going to send the other copies of the G-325A just in case? I have heard of them sending an RFE for one thing and then turning around and sending another one for something else.

I hope that the evidence that I sent was OK. Copies of the picture page of my passport with copies of the stamp pages, 10 pics of us together, copies of the airline boarding passes (they had the full date on them including the year!) and various receipts from 4 of my trips.

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

william33 - I'm sorry to learn about your delay. At least you know what's up, so now you can fulfill the RFE requirement. For some reason, I was just expecting for CSC to want the passport and stamp, especially since they are under Homeland Security. I'm just lucky in many ways, but we won't go there. Hey, did you know that the DMV is now under Homeland Security as well? Anywho, hopefully now can be invited to the big dance of NOA2 very soon. I'll keep a sharp eye out for new developments with your petition.

Edited by Uling

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

I really hope that this is the case, meaning that they thoroughly checked first for other issues, before sending the RFE.

One would surmise that, the 1 copy of the G-325A would jump right out there, but who knows.

Sending a FEDEX to Indonesia overnight, is quite expensive. Hundreds of dollars each way.

Normal delivery FEDEX, is about 5 days each way. Being the impatient type that I am, I would overnight it.

Does that sound desperate? I really think so.

Whilst always possible, generally an adjudicator will list everything missing or further evidence needed, on the one RFE.

Already mailed it.

Here we go again:

Thats good to hear William. Are you going to send the other copies of the G-325A just in case? I have heard of them sending an RFE for one thing and then turning around and sending another one for something else.

I hope that the evidence that I sent was OK. Copies of the picture page of my passport with copies of the stamp pages, 10 pics of us together, copies of the airline boarding passes (they had the full date on them including the year!) and various receipts from 4 of my trips.

Hey, thanks Uling. I appreciate that. The RFE evidence has already been sent, USPS Express.

Sadly for the remaining masses, we have seen only a trickle of approvals, as of late. Thus, my RFE delay may not be a delay at all.

We will all soon enjoy the NOA-2 party. Stand by for that!!!

Iceyspots, Thanks. No word on your IMBRA RFE yet?

william33 - I'm sorry to learn about your delay. At least you know what's up, so now you can fulfill the RFE requirement. For some reason, I was just expecting for CSC to want the passport and stamp, especially since they are under Homeland Security. I'm just lucky in many ways, but we won't go there. Hey, did you know that the DMV is now under Homeland Security as well? Anywho, hopefully now can be invited to the big dance of NOA2 very soon. I'll keep a sharp eye out for new developments with your petition.
Edited by William33

Good to hear William. It makes me uneasy to see these older applications still sitting without reason. So it looks like yours is moving forward, and so I'm happy for you, and I'm also breathing a little easier for the rest of us. Godspeed! :thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

William33:

That is good in bad thing. If I were you I would send by FeDex overnight. You will get approval soon. Best wish to you.

Mar 21, 2006 - I-129F Sent to CSC

Mar 28, 2006 - I-129F NOA1 received

Jul 21, 2006 - Email from USCIS, the RFE received

Aug 31, 2006 - NOA2 Approved

Timeline
I really hope that this is the case, meaning that they thoroughly checked first for other issues, before sending the RFE.

One would surmise that, the 1 copy of the G-325A would jump right out there, but who knows.

Sending a FEDEX to Indonesia overnight, is quite expensive. Hundreds of dollars each way.

Normal delivery FEDEX, is about 5 days each way. Being the impatient type that I am, I would overnight it.

Does that sound desperate? I really think so.

Already mailed it.

Here we go again:

Just a thought William. Have her send to you the 4 page G-325A signed now (you fill out the rest, so no errors), but just by regular airmail. Yes, it is slow, but by the time it gets here, CSC will have your RFE. AND, if you do get another RFE for the G-325A, by the time you receive it, you should have her post received for a very small price, and no waiting. If you don't need it, then your(she) only out the cost of regular airmail. My honey's airmail to me from China is about just under $1.00 our money for 1oz. the 4 pages will cost her about 2oz, or about $2.00. Cheap insurance in case you do need it. Have her download the 4 pages, sign them (you can date them), and post to you today. Just my opinion.

August-December 2004---------Together my baby.

June 2005-----------Together again.

November 2005-----Together again.

March 2006---------Together again.

July 2006------------Together again.

October-November 2006-------Together again.

April 28, 2006--------NOA1.

May 2006-------------IMBRA.

May 27, 2006--------Touched.

June 1, 2006---------Touched.

June 2, 2006---------Touched.

June 3, 2006---------Touched.

June 14, 2006-------Touched.

June 15, 2006-------Touched.

June 16, 2006-------Touched.

June 17, 2006-------Touched.

July 3, 2006---------Touched.

July 4, 2006---------Touched.

July 5, 2006---------Touched.

July 18, 2006--------Touched.

July 22, 2006--------Received IMBRA RFE.

July 24, 2006--------RFE returned Next Day Air to CSC.

July 25, 2006--------CSC receives RFE.

August 1, 2006------Touched 3 times.

August 1, 2006------Preliminary processing completed email.

August 2, 2006------Touched.

August 3, 2006------Touched.

August 7, 2006------Touched.

September 7, 2006---Touched.

September 7, 2006---Approved.

September 8, 2006---Touched.

September 11, 2006--Receive NOA2.

October 12, 2006-----Left NVC.

That is actually brilliant advice.

Damn, I guess you missed happy hour!! :lol:

Because, your mind is still running in high gear.

I am going to do that. Thanks.

Just a thought William. Have her send to you the 4 page G-325A signed now (you fill out the rest, so no errors), but just by regular airmail. Yes, it is slow, but by the time it gets here, CSC will have your RFE. AND, if you do get another RFE for the G-325A, by the time you receive it, you should have her post received for a very small price, and no waiting. If you don't need it, then your(she) only out the cost of regular airmail. My honey's airmail to me from China is about just under $1.00 our money for 1oz. the 4 pages will cost her about 2oz, or about $2.00. Cheap insurance in case you do need it. Have her download the 4 pages, sign them (you can date them), and post to you today. Just my opinion.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

What I don't understand is why did they wait this long to give you the second RFE? I mean they had that file for months and they could have asked for this information a long time ago while they were not approving any K-1's.

Simple answer, trying to figure out what to do about IMBRA.

As Yodrak pointed out in another thread, they deal with a great many other types of petitions, Working and so forth.

Our petitions were just getting some California dust on top. Well, that is the only thing that makes sense.

Personally, If I were in charge, I would have made two piles, with respect to NOA-1 Dates and would have sent the RFE's accordingly:

Approved: pending receipt of IMBRA RFE

Not yet ready for approval: Need more evidence RFE

As the IMBRA RFE's started to flow in, the Approvals would be issued, based upon the RFE return dates.

That would have been the way to do the job. I don't work there, so it was done in another way....We all know what that was!!! :wacko:

What I don't understand is why did they wait this long to give you the second RFE? I mean they had that file for months and they could have asked for this information a long time ago while they were not approving any K-1's.
Edited by William33

Timeline
That is actually brilliant advice.

Damn, I guess you missed happy hour!! :lol:

Because, your mind is still running in high gear.

I am going to do that. Thanks.

I am always glad to help out with an opinion. I sure have asked for my share from others. It is great that we can all share with others here too, I sure am glad I found VJ, and have made some good friends in the process too. Who else would ever know and understand what we are going through, but someone who is also going through the same thing. :)

August-December 2004---------Together my baby.

June 2005-----------Together again.

November 2005-----Together again.

March 2006---------Together again.

July 2006------------Together again.

October-November 2006-------Together again.

April 28, 2006--------NOA1.

May 2006-------------IMBRA.

May 27, 2006--------Touched.

June 1, 2006---------Touched.

June 2, 2006---------Touched.

June 3, 2006---------Touched.

June 14, 2006-------Touched.

June 15, 2006-------Touched.

June 16, 2006-------Touched.

June 17, 2006-------Touched.

July 3, 2006---------Touched.

July 4, 2006---------Touched.

July 5, 2006---------Touched.

July 18, 2006--------Touched.

July 22, 2006--------Received IMBRA RFE.

July 24, 2006--------RFE returned Next Day Air to CSC.

July 25, 2006--------CSC receives RFE.

August 1, 2006------Touched 3 times.

August 1, 2006------Preliminary processing completed email.

August 2, 2006------Touched.

August 3, 2006------Touched.

August 7, 2006------Touched.

September 7, 2006---Touched.

September 7, 2006---Approved.

September 8, 2006---Touched.

September 11, 2006--Receive NOA2.

October 12, 2006-----Left NVC.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
Personally, If I were in charge, I would have made two piles, with respect to NOA-1 Dates and would have sent the RFE's accordingly:

As the IMBRA RFE's started to flow in, the Approvals would be issued, based upon the RFE return dates.

That would have been the way to do the job. I don't work there, so it was done in another way....We all know what that was!!! :wacko:

I think I'll print that out and send it overnight to the CSC director with a note:

"Dear Ms. Poulous,

Just for future reference, this is what you should have done"

Love, KK

Good thinking Kit!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I think I'll print that out and send it overnight to the CSC director with a note:

"Dear Ms. Poulous,

Just for future reference, this is what you should have done"

Love, KK

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.