Dr. A ♥ O

Hump Day

14 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

humpday-963.jpg

Last night we slept downstairs again.

A severe thunderstorm rolled in and knocked out the power several times.

Can't start the computer at the house anymore.

The family called and they're coming back a day early.

Not sure what our plans are for the 4th of July yet.

We are going to two family reunions on the 3rd though.

Happy Hump Day Everyone!

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

Hello Olivia and Happy Hump Day to everyone ...today is my oldest daughter's birthday.. she is 20... Happy Birthday Brianna :thumbs::dance::dance:

Edited by wonderful07 2010

Passage Revelation 19:11:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

"satan is real and he's playing for keeps
God is realer and we are His sheep
which side are you on, CHOOSE, start moving your feet
choose JESUS and have ETERNAL PEACE" by GOD to me on 9/26/10 about 2am
Thank you Jesus!!!!

Bebe and Cece Winans Heaven

Abdel Halim Hafez Qariat al Fingan

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

hump-day.jpg

Happy Hump Day all!

I have to take my daughter to her summer school soon. Later me and John will attend the parents meeting we have there twice every week.

I will be off soon to get the kids ready so we can go.

*waves hi to Olivia and Wonderful* :)

Happy Birthday to Brianna! ^_^

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Syria
Timeline

I made it to Florida midnight Tuesday morning. Slept all day. Poor husband worked 17 hours yesterday so I didnt get to see him at all hardly. He is back at work now for who knows how long. Is going to arrange a meeting with his boss and let him know if things dont change he is quitting. His work hours are 8:00 to 8:00 and he is sick of working longer then that. He has had enough. His moods are always bad.

So this morning...went to the grocery store. Came home and started cooking dinner for later. Noticed while putting stuff in the freezer he must have put a can of pop in there and forgot about it and it exploded all over the place. Finally got that mess cleaned up. Now I'm thinking about a nap and swimming later. God is it hot out there!!!! I was out at 10:00am and about died from the heat. He was not kidding when he told me its hot here.

So far this is my vacation. Hopefully he will get off early so we can see fireworks on the fourth but Im not counting on it. Next week we are heading to Myrtle Beach for a few days.

Timeline

I made it to Florida midnight Tuesday morning. Slept all day. Poor husband worked 17 hours yesterday so I didnt get to see him at all hardly. He is back at work now for who knows how long. Is going to arrange a meeting with his boss and let him know if things dont change he is quitting. His work hours are 8:00 to 8:00 and he is sick of working longer then that. He has had enough. His moods are always bad.

So this morning...went to the grocery store. Came home and started cooking dinner for later. Noticed while putting stuff in the freezer he must have put a can of pop in there and forgot about it and it exploded all over the place. Finally got that mess cleaned up. Now I'm thinking about a nap and swimming later. God is it hot out there!!!! I was out at 10:00am and about died from the heat. He was not kidding when he told me its hot here.

So far this is my vacation. Hopefully he will get off early so we can see fireworks on the fourth but Im not counting on it. Next week we are heading to Myrtle Beach for a few days.

Florida IS very hot! These days it's been raining, thundering, and ligtening most of the day along with being hot and humid. The weather here is very unpredictable!

ROC Timeline

Timeline

Florida IS very hot! These days it's been raining, thundering, and ligtening most of the day along with being hot and humid. The weather here is very unpredictable!

That sure is the truth. I went and took a nap got up and got my bathing suit on...walked outside and headed for the pool only to hear thunder. People were getting out of the pool so I turned around and came back inside. Yesterday, I went outside to the pool looking at the sky and it seamed pretty dark and I was hoping it didnt rain. I swam for about an hour and came back in and it was pouring outside. Just beat it before it came. Damn...looks like Im not going to get a tan at all this trip.

Timeline

Hi Wonderful & Aya!

My poor baby neice is having a fluctuating temp today and crying a bunch so it's not a good day. She had her 4 month check up yesterday and got a shot and I guess she spiked a temp of 103 last night and was whimpering. Poor Baby! sad.gif

I've been monitoring her temp today and it seems to have finally broke.

Hi Donna! It's good to see you posting. Sounds like your vacation is hot and the weather is stormy but it must be so nice to see the Hubby!

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

Evening everyone! Hope your day has been a good one!

Survived court and my case was DISMISSED!! Judge told me I had wayyyy to much evidence! I'm a happy

camper that is finally over. I have determined that I just don't belong in a courtroom!!:lol:

It's 102 outside with alot of clouds rolling in. The monsoons are headed our way!!

Have a great evening/night. Stay cool!

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Timeline

Hi Wonderful & Aya!

My poor baby neice is having a fluctuating temp today and crying a bunch so it's not a good day. She had her 4 month check up yesterday and got a shot and I guess she spiked a temp of 103 last night and was whimpering. Poor Baby! sad.gif

Hi Donna! It's good to see you posting. Sounds like your vacation is hot and the weather is stormy but it must be so nice to see the Hubby!

Its nice seeing him but he is so tired when he gets home that he eats and goes to bed. But it is nice being a wife again and making sure everything is taken care of and he is eating right.

Timeline

That sure is the truth. I went and took a nap got up and got my bathing suit on...walked outside and headed for the pool only to hear thunder. People were getting out of the pool so I turned around and came back inside. Yesterday, I went outside to the pool looking at the sky and it seamed pretty dark and I was hoping it didnt rain. I swam for about an hour and came back in and it was pouring outside. Just beat it before it came. Damn...looks like Im not going to get a tan at all this trip.

This happens to me at least once a week! :lol:

Olivia, hope Bieber is feeling better! (F)

Jeanne, I bet the visa process taught you to collect as much proof as possible! :P I'm glad everything was sorted out!

ROC Timeline

Timeline

Hi Wonderful & Aya!

Sorry Olivia i didn't see this post.. how is your niece now.. doing better??

Passage Revelation 19:11:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

"satan is real and he's playing for keeps
God is realer and we are His sheep
which side are you on, CHOOSE, start moving your feet
choose JESUS and have ETERNAL PEACE" by GOD to me on 9/26/10 about 2am
Thank you Jesus!!!!

Bebe and Cece Winans Heaven

Abdel Halim Hafez Qariat al Fingan

Timeline

My niece got fully better about two days later and is now on her first summer family vacation to Lake Tahoe area.

Great news :luv:

ROC Timeline

Timeline

This happens to me at least once a week! :lol:

Olivia, hope Bieber is feeling better! (F)

Jeanne, I bet the visa process taught you to collect as much proof as possible! :P I'm glad everything was sorted out!

Thanks Aya!! Yes we certainly learned you discard NOTHING and keep EVERYTHING!! :lol:

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.