GaryC

Any Touches or NOA2's today?

43 posts in this topic

Welcome aboard. And yes, you do have something to offer, you just did!!!

Cheers!!! :thumbs:

Hello all,

This is my first post, though I've been reading VJ for about 9-10 monthes. I too am eager to hear from CA. My RFE was received July 19 and I'm on pins and needles. My NOA1 in Nebraska was April 4. I didn't want to jump in the posts because I don't know that I have anything to offer. However, each day when I wake up I check to see how others are doing....and am often reassured by your posts. So, if there's any encouragement and support I can offer, I'd like to. AND......if it weren't for VJ this process would have been so much harder for me - so I need to give back if I can.

It's so hard to know that maybe tomorrow I'll get an "NOA2 Approved" and my soulmate is that much closer...or, that maybe I'll get something less optimistic. Anyway....here's to us all....I'm cheering for you :)

Rob/USA (and his fiance', Shehaam/South Africa) (F)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all,

This is my first post, though I've been reading VJ for about 9-10 monthes. I too am eager to hear from CA. My RFE was received July 19 and I'm on pins and needles. My NOA1 in Nebraska was April 4. I didn't want to jump in the posts because I don't know that I have anything to offer. However, each day when I wake up I check to see how others are doing....and am often reassured by your posts. So, if there's any encouragement and support I can offer, I'd like to. AND......if it weren't for VJ this process would have been so much harder for me - so I need to give back if I can.

It's so hard to know that maybe tomorrow I'll get an "NOA2 Approved" and my soulmate is that much closer...or, that maybe I'll get something less optimistic. Anyway....here's to us all....I'm cheering for you :)

Rob/USA (and his fiance', Shehaam/South Africa) (F)

Welcome!! And thanks for contributing...everyone has something to offer...Support, actually. You're long past due for that NOA2. Hope it happens soon.

But if it doesn't, you can join us in going to the CSC service center, opening a can of whip azz, and personally beating the cr@p out of everyone who works there (compliments of the private sector). :dance:

Welcome!! And thanks for contributing...everyone has something to offer...Support, actually. You're long past due for that NOA2. Hope it happens soon.

But if it doesn't, you can join us in going to the CSC service center, opening a can of whip azz, and personally beating the cr@p out of everyone who works there (compliments of the private sector). :dance:

We will need more than one can!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

No touches, no approval. :crying:

And my fiance is waiting for me for Christmas too.

We already have plans for Christmas.

But I trust in God and i know we all are going to be with our loved ones pretty soon!

It is very hard to be far from each other. :(

Go CSC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :luv::star:

Caroline (Brazil) and Phil (USA)

yPnbm4.png

2003i9szfhw0aa.jpg

f2MWm5.png

View my Timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I hate to be the only one, but yes, I got touched today...

July 17 2006 Sent I-129F to TSC

July 19 2006 packet received by TSC

July 27 2006 case received at CSC

July 28 2006 touched (to process/send NOA1)

Aug 01 2006 check cashed

Aug 05 2006 NOA1 received in mail

Oct 03 2006 Touched (RFE sent)

Oct 10 2006 RFE received and responded to

Oct 17 2006 Touched (CSC reply to RFE response)

Nov 06 2006 NOA2

Nov 21 2006 NVC sent to Manila

Blah

Blur

Drone

March 27 2007 Interview

April 02 2007 Visa delivered

April 05 2007 Happiness delivered

April 06 2007 First day of the rest of our lives

"There they go! I must hurry and catch them, for I am their leader."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Jeepers! Now I am beginning to feel bad since it appears that Rong and I are about the only ones approved this week so far! Of course, we are pleased with the approval, but we are saddened by the lack of a maelstrom of approvals this week as per last week! :(:wacko: What is up with that? Come on, CSC! Go do, that voodoo, that you do, sooo well! (With apologies to Blazing Saddles! :P )

-------------------------------

ticker.png

02/25/2006 Met Rong in person in Shenzhen, China

03/25/2006 Sent I-129F package to NSC

04/04/2006 Touched - received NOA1

07/03/2006 Touched - received RFE - IMBRA form

08/12/2006 Received NOA2 letter in the mail today!!

08/30/2006 NVC received case and assigned case number

09/07/2006 NVC sent case to China - Guangzhou Consulate

12/03/2006 Rong received P3 package!!!

01/11/2007 Rong received P4 and official interview date (soon, very soon!)

02/08/2007 Scheduled date for Rong's interview at Guangzhou Consulate

02/08/2007 Interview went smoothly

02/26/2007 Rong entered the USA via Chicago

03/16/2007 Rong and Steve are married!!

03/30/2007 Applied for AOS and EAD.

06/10/2007 Received RFE - I693A required

07/25/2007 Sent completed I693A back

ALL - Everyday I'm checking in GREAT anticipation of a flurry of approvals. What in the heck is going on? I wanna celebrate in all of your success stories, but CSC is AGAIN nowhere to be found. This is ridiculous. I keep feeling like something is going to happen but nothing YET.

GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Anyone got touched or got their NOA 2 today?

hello

i got touched today

February 01, 2010 Filed N-400 Citizenship.

February 08, 2010 Check Cashed.

February 10, 2010 NOA.

February 17, 2010 RFE Email.

February 22, 2010 Biometric Letter Received.

March 03, 2010 Biometric done.

March 13, 2010 Yellow Letter Received.

March 23, 2010 Email ( case transferred to local office for interview.

March 25, 2010 Interview Letter Arrived.

April 29, 2010 Interview (Rescheduled)

May 24, 2010 Interview (Passed)

June 17, 2010 Oath Letter Received

July 14, 2010 Oath Date ...........

July 14, 2010 DONE

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I hate to be the only one, but yes, I got touched today...

this is good news, we keep the hope! :)

hope your NOA2 (and ours too :D ) get soon!!!!!!! :luv:

Jeepers! Now I am beginning to feel bad since it appears that Rong and I are about the only ones approved this week so far! Of course, we are pleased with the approval, but we are saddened by the lack of a maelstrom of approvals this week as per last week! :(:wacko: What is up with that? Come on, CSC! Go do, that voodoo, that you do, sooo well! (With apologies to Blazing Saddles! :P )

very very good for you!!! let's hope for more approvals!!!!!!! :luv::star:

Caroline (Brazil) and Phil (USA)

yPnbm4.png

2003i9szfhw0aa.jpg

f2MWm5.png

View my Timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

That seems there is no hope.......... :crying:

I miss him so much, but there is nothing I could do........

Our touched is July 12th after they received our REF on July 11th.

There is no hope that I could meet him before Xmas.....right?? :angry:

May 12, 2006 We sent K-1 Package

May 23, 2006 We have received NOA1

June 14, 2006 Our case had been transfered to CSC

July 3, 2006 We had received for asking more evidence

July 4, 2006 We sent back right away

July 11, 2006 They had got our REF

July 12, 2006 TOUCHED

Sep 14, 2006 TOUCHED.............finally

Sep 18, 2006 Got approved.............Yes!!

Sep 28, 2006 Received NOA2

WHEN CAN I SEE MY BABY AGAIN?

You can be approved at any minute. If you already returned the IMBRA RFE, and you did, you are ready for approval.

It all depends on where your file is, in the many stacks laying around.

That seems there is no hope.......... :crying:

I miss him so much, but there is nothing I could do........

Our touched is July 12th after they received our REF on July 11th.

There is no hope that I could meet him before Xmas.....right?? :angry:

Edited by William33

Me too .. no touch no approved :crying::crying:

2006-05-20 sent I129F

2006-06-02 NOA 1

2006-06-19 REEs sent

2006-08-09 REEs reply (but sent 2006-07-22)

2006-08-11 touch

2006-08-12 touch [/b] [/color][/b][/color]

2006-08-16 touch

2006-09-07 touch

2006-09-09 touch

2006-09-14 2nd REEs

2006-09-17 touch

2006-10-16 VSC received 2rd REE

2006-10-17 NOA.2

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I think they used my application to wrap somethin' in. :ranting::help:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Oh my @#$@#@#@#@. This totally sucks!!! Please keep up the hope. I was where all of are right now last week. I"m working twice as hard at work to catch up for the last 2 months of only being able to read VJ and check my status at USCIS. I know it is impossible to hear but keep on trying. I know I could have not made it through another week. The way it is my bloodpressure was so high today that I had to go to the Emergency Room for 5 hours from work today. I know it has to do with all of the stress this long wait has caused. So please everyone still waiting, take care of yourself and know that we are all hoping for the processing centers to get back to work and stop @#@#@#$% up so much!!!! It would be great if all of us would call our senators and representatives and complain about the poor job that USCIS is doing!! If they heard it from all of us it could maybe make something happen.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
Oh my @#$@#@#@#@. This totally sucks!!! Please keep up the hope. I was where all of are right now last week. I"m working twice as hard at work to catch up for the last 2 months of only being able to read VJ and check my status at USCIS. I know it is impossible to hear but keep on trying. I know I could have not made it through another week. The way it is my bloodpressure was so high today that I had to go to the Emergency Room for 5 hours from work today. I know it has to do with all of the stress this long wait has caused. So please everyone still waiting, take care of yourself and know that we are all hoping for the processing centers to get back to work and stop @#@#@#$% up so much!!!! It would be great if all of us would call our senators and representatives and complain about the poor job that USCIS is doing!! If they heard it from all of us it could maybe make something happen.

Wileastmot, I feel like, at this point, there is nothing the senators can do. They know that CSC has majorly f*cked up but this is how they are doing it. However, if you want to contact yours, here are the instructions - certainly cannot hurt.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=22477

Take care of yourself - rest and relax - high blood pressure is NOT a good thing!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.