5 posts in this topic

Hello my dear friend in VJ. Me and my husband starting to find co sponsor for future NVC processing because He can't meet the requirements so we need co sponsor. His family don't want to be sponsor because they are afraid to be liable with me in 2 year. I am so disappointed in that way..but this is not a final that they want to be co sponsor they are afraid.. I feel bad so much..sad mixed emotion. But my husband have friend that he willing to help us but he afraid to do that meet the NVC requirement about financial, he have own house, etc.. but still he afraid to do not meet the requirements. So now we are finding and hoping to find co sponsor.

Any help and advice from you friends..

Love

Baille

You complete me...I love you so much my husband.. YOU and ME FOREVER...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline

Hello my dear friend in VJ. Me and my husband starting to find co sponsor for future NVC processing because He can't meet the requirements so we need co sponsor. His family don't want to be sponsor because they are afraid to be liable with me in 2 year. I am so disappointed in that way..but this is not a final that they want to be co sponsor they are afraid.. I feel bad so much..sad mixed emotion. But my husband have friend that he willing to help us but he afraid to do that meet the NVC requirement about financial, he have own house, etc.. but still he afraid to do not meet the requirements. So now we are finding and hoping to find co sponsor.

Any help and advice from you friends..

Love

Baille

My father in law was really wonderful on that matter and he did everything he could to help us out, so I can only imagine how you feel.

However, I think it would be a good idea to inform your husband's friend on what are the poverty guidelines (http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-864P.pdf) and find out a bit more about using assets for meeting the requirements (I don't know much about it cause we didn't use those, but I'm sure a lot of people on here know). If his only issue is being afraid that he can't meet the requirements don't give up on him before establishing whwther he can meet them or not.

Best of luck to you

Oct 2008 - met in Tacoma, Wa

Jan 2009 - engaged

Nov 03, 2009 - got married in Croatia

Jan 2010 - I-130 filed

Jan 2010 - pregnant (expecting our first baby in Sep)

Jan 2010 - NOA1 received

Apr 2010 - NOA2 received - APPROVED

Apr 2010 - got NVC case number

Apr 2010 - DS3032 sent and accepted

May 2010 - AOS & IV Bills received

May 2010 - AOS & IV Bill paid

Jun 2010 - all documents sent to NVC

Jun 16, 2010 - NVC received all of our documents (according to the AVR)

Jun 28, 2010 - NVC sent us a RFE

Jun 30, 2010 - received the checklist from the NVC via email

Jul 01, 2010 - sent the corrected I-864 form back to NVC

Jul 12, 2010 - NVC has received the checklist letter response

Jul 21, 2010 - got SIF, case expedited cause of pregnancy, all the paperwork sent to the US embassy in Zagreb

Jul 26, 2010 - medical

Jul 27, 2010 - interview - APPROVED!

Aug 06, 2010 - POE - Seattle

nrRAp2.png

"I tell you good night with tears in my eyes,I wish I was there curled up by your side. Time passes, but not fast enough. I try to be strong, but I'm not that tough. When I feel your embrace it will be alright, but my heart aches for you on this lonely night."

nrRAp2.png

My father in law was really wonderful on that matter and he did everything he could to help us out, so I can only imagine how you feel.

However, I think it would be a good idea to inform your husband's friend on what are the poverty guidelines (http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-864P.pdf) and find out a bit more about using assets for meeting the requirements (I don't know much about it cause we didn't use those, but I'm sure a lot of people on here know). If his only issue is being afraid that he can't meet the requirements don't give up on him before establishing whwther he can meet them or not.

Best of luck to you

Hello dj's baby, thank you replying me back to my posting. Yeah, I am really sad about I heard in his family, I feel his family doesn't like me, I don't know, I don't have idea... but my husband always said that his Mom really loves me and she always emailed me and praying that my paper done quickly. But now in my mind, I don;t know..I feel empty..and losing hope.. I really miss my husband and i love him so much.. Anyway about his friend he is afraid because of some financial problems. I really thankful because his friend open his arms for me and to my husband to help us, but now in family I don't know..I am really disappointed with them. Well, I am keep praying that his family especially his step dad who is the one who helping with me and to my husband because he have the capacity to meet the NVC requirements.. Ok, I will tell to my husband to his friend about this.

Thank you my good friend for sharing your thoughts..

Love

Baille

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline

Hello dj's baby, thank you replying me back to my posting. Yeah, I am really sad about I heard in his family, I feel his family doesn't like me, I don't know, I don't have idea... but my husband always said that his Mom really loves me and she always emailed me and praying that my paper done quickly. But now in my mind, I don;t know..I feel empty..and losing hope.. I really miss my husband and i love him so much.. Anyway about his friend he is afraid because of some financial problems. I really thankful because his friend open his arms for me and to my husband to help us, but now in family I don't know..I am really disappointed with them. Well, I am keep praying that his family especially his step dad who is the one who helping with me and to my husband because he have the capacity to meet the NVC requirements.. Ok, I will tell to my husband to his friend about this.

Thank you my good friend for sharing your thoughts..

Love

Baille

We all know how you feel when you say that you miss your husband so much... feel free to contact me whenever you need encouragement or someone to talk to. Talking to someone that's in the same situation and understands how I feel first hand has always been helpful to me.

Everything will be alright in the end... it takes time but it will be alright :)

Oct 2008 - met in Tacoma, Wa

Jan 2009 - engaged

Nov 03, 2009 - got married in Croatia

Jan 2010 - I-130 filed

Jan 2010 - pregnant (expecting our first baby in Sep)

Jan 2010 - NOA1 received

Apr 2010 - NOA2 received - APPROVED

Apr 2010 - got NVC case number

Apr 2010 - DS3032 sent and accepted

May 2010 - AOS & IV Bills received

May 2010 - AOS & IV Bill paid

Jun 2010 - all documents sent to NVC

Jun 16, 2010 - NVC received all of our documents (according to the AVR)

Jun 28, 2010 - NVC sent us a RFE

Jun 30, 2010 - received the checklist from the NVC via email

Jul 01, 2010 - sent the corrected I-864 form back to NVC

Jul 12, 2010 - NVC has received the checklist letter response

Jul 21, 2010 - got SIF, case expedited cause of pregnancy, all the paperwork sent to the US embassy in Zagreb

Jul 26, 2010 - medical

Jul 27, 2010 - interview - APPROVED!

Aug 06, 2010 - POE - Seattle

nrRAp2.png

"I tell you good night with tears in my eyes,I wish I was there curled up by your side. Time passes, but not fast enough. I try to be strong, but I'm not that tough. When I feel your embrace it will be alright, but my heart aches for you on this lonely night."

nrRAp2.png

We all know how you feel when you say that you miss your husband so much... feel free to contact me whenever you need encouragement or someone to talk to. Talking to someone that's in the same situation and understands how I feel first hand has always been helpful to me.

Everything will be alright in the end... it takes time but it will be alright :)

Hello dj's baby, thank you so much encouraging me a lot. All, I can say I feel so weak..i feel so sad...I am crying the whole day at work..hard to work..only me and my husband need help from his family, I think his family is the one who really supportive for me and to my husband. I am so depressed at this moment even my husband cried...we didn't know what we are doing now...we feel nothing.. I hope his step Dad change his mind. I wrote email to his Mom but before I send her my husband is the one who read first.. I only said we needs help to finish my papers because we are in the final to process this papers.. OMG..I can't think..I feel lost...

My friend thank you so much for giving me the time and lift up my mind.. I will add you in my list thank you so much my dear friend..

Love

Baille

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.