sus

Yardies at home and a farrin, Part 27!

4,143 posts in this topic

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....I just called unemployment and they say I am eligible at 75% of my pay....I would be getting just $50 less a week than my old job paid!!

I am most definitely going to take this opportunity and get some major things done with my photography business....

That's awesome! So glad that you are going to be able to get it. :dance::dance::dance:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

mi juss cawl mi madda in law and tell har...suh she deh pan why on earth would I do that and how mi lazy and rae rae...tell har seh mi a work stright since mi 17...she tell mi bout how mi did tek a year awf wid di baby...mi tell har seh dat was MATERNITY leave and was WID PAY....mi siddung a ponder why shi vex and mi realise a tru she tek care a di baby and shi mussi fraid mi nah guh need har nuh more....

MIL's for the most part piss me off... Some are VERY nice but I think they FORGET that we are grown people and not easy to control- especially if we have Jamaican blood lol

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

mi juss cawl mi madda in law and tell har...suh she deh pan why on earth would I do that and how mi lazy and rae rae...tell har seh mi a work stright since mi 17...she tell mi bout how mi did tek a year awf wid di baby...mi tell har seh dat was MATERNITY leave and was WID PAY....mi siddung a ponder why shi vex and mi realise a tru she tek care a di baby and shi mussi fraid mi nah guh need har nuh more....

Mommy worry seh yuh probly box di likkle food outta har mout.(That's if that's the arrangement)

TAMH

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

yep. Im trying to do a Cali trip wit my girls for my b-day. Ima run it by hubby and see what he says. If he dont have nothing better planned its a go!!!!!!!! :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

you know ya rass ain't goiing nowhere if hubby got anything to do with it!! :rofl:

Yes, they do - You don't even want to know what all this will be costing me - and I have good dental insurance!

$$$$$$$$ :angry

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Timeline

Damn -- she harsh

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

why don't they like pulling teeth in this country?

dem always chat bout save di tooth..CHO!!

my babygirl had a baby tooth that just wouldn't come out..dem chat bout it come out soon nuff..mi seh, i pay this rass insurance and mi wan ya tek it out!!! DYAM :bonk: a shame i had to argue wid har..

Congrats on the AOS approval DW!! :star:

Happy Birthday Finesse (F)

I feel like hiding today...

Thank you JAP! I feel like getting under my desk here at work and not coming out until time to go home...so not in the mood lately! :blink:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....I just called unemployment and they say I am eligible at 75% of my pay....I would be getting just $50 less a week than my old job paid!!

I am most definitely going to take this opportunity and get some major things done with my photography business....

thats great girl..glad u looked into it!

yep. Im trying to do a Cali trip wit my girls for my b-day. Ima run it by hubby and see what he says. If he dont have nothing better planned its a go!!!!!!!! :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

Girl your rass be everywhere...dang lil' Mama! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thank you JAP! I feel like getting under my desk here at work and not coming out until time to go home...so not in the mood lately! :blink:

A go yuh waan go home to Den; you prolly wanna get some afternoon sexy party started.

TAMH

Filed: Timeline

JAP why u hiding? Come a D.C.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.