sus

Yardies at home and a farrin, Part 27!

4,143 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

If I end up pregnant because of your jinx you know you have to come out here and babysit.

:crying:I would be sooooooo HAPPY :crying:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

good afternoon every1.

congrats on the baby bump. smaddy pray that I'll get knocked up soon, too... I hear that clock a ticking.

dont know if any soccer fans on ere, but way to go USA , you pulled it out and made it. congrats

I dont say nothing about h'inglan bcos they more often than not disappoint. still congrats to them too.

right off to the secretary of state to deal with these rude customer service folk. Thats one thing about Detroit I will not miss.

x

4650093_bodyshot_300x400_1285472169089.gif

RATHID Bunz reach...

Bunz mi ear seh dem ole on pon u friend u naw go fi im?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

We met at Iberostar Grand Rosehall resort where she worked. I was there on a business trip with my company and what can I say it was like love at first site...corny I know

We wernt even suppose to go there, only reason we were there and not Mexico id because of the Swine Flu...I'm sorry but I love the SWINE... :D

I tell ya, I believe more and more in destiny after what I experienced with meeting my husband and then all the stories I read on here with people sharing. I love it! :thumbs:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

good afternoon every1.

congrats on the baby bump. smaddy pray that I'll get knocked up soon, too... I hear that clock a ticking.

dont know if any soccer fans on ere, but way to go USA , you pulled it out and made it. congrats

I dont say nothing about h'inglan bcos they more often than not disappoint. still congrats to them too.

right off to the secretary of state to deal with these rude customer service folk. Thats one thing about Detroit I will not miss.

x

yeah missus..england nuh play so good lately, but maybe dem just a likkle rusty.. :lol:

good afternoon every1.

x

Hi Miss...I was unable to watch the match here at work but I read about it online...go USA!

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

congrats dw.. ya;ll are done for now.. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Thank you Quana!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

What ya BREEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

happy dance....fan di floor, drap dead, bounce around, bury di man -- dillon is going to strangle me :devil:

tep aff a mi name

:crying: mi know mi late "Always Bless" but CONGRATS :crying: So, happy for those that are pregnant:crying:

Can't wait until it's dillon, TAMH, DW, sus, and Quanna's turn -- mi naw see Tee cause mi know she ago bax mi chu di PC

Alright Auntie Tre! :rofl:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

lol..tre act like she do dancehall moves, but really do wan babymaking obeah dance!! :rofl::rofl:

Q -- I'm done with my dancehall days -- besides they're not like how it use to be. Look like the damn man dem tek ovah di dancehall. It use to be about 20 or more of us and we would buy 1 case each of redstripe, henekin and Khani (wine) and set it in the middle and the dancing was on. We came together had fun and left together. Those were the fun days. No war naw bus ovah foolishness everibadi jus undah dem juice n having a nice time -- nowadays people ave crew a dem tings deh. My fear is that once day one of those dancehall videos from the 90s will pop up and Lord help me.

Congrats DW and yes mi we be di mad Jamaican auntie, but I'm so good at it.

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.