sus

Yardies at home and a farrin, Part 27!

4,143 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

:crying: mi know mi late "Always Bless" but CONGRATS :crying: So, happy for those that are pregnant:crying:

Can't wait until it's dillon, TAMH, DW, sus, and Quanna's turn -- mi naw see Tee cause mi know she ago bax mi chu di PC

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

what to cook for dinner brown stew chicken or fish, curry shrimp with white rice and stew cabbage

well curry shrimp is one of my favs, but nothing can win over brown ste chicken for me...mi husband's is the best mi tast thus far, so send a likkle piece ova herso.. :whistle:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:crying: mi know mi late "Always Bless" but CONGRATS :crying: So, happy for those that are pregnant:crying:

Can't wait until it's dillon, TAMH, DW, sus, and Quanna's turn -- mi naw see Tee cause mi know she ago bax mi chu di PC

:angry:DON'T CALL OUT MY NAME!!!!!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

:angry:DON'T CALL OUT MY NAME!!!!!

DILLON!

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Wheres that tramp Finesse at??????

Happy Birthday mama

Happy Birthday to You

Happy Birthday to You

Happy Birthday Dear Finesse

Happy Birthday to You.

From good friends and true,

From old friends and new,

May good luck go with you,

And happiness too.

Alternative ending:

How old are you?

How old are you?

How old, How old

How old are you?

How old are you u old tramp??????????????????????????????????????? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

and many more

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

nuh hole ya breath star.. no more babies fi me no matta wha missa gayle say :whistle::unsure::rofl:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

well curry shrimp is one of my favs, but nothing can win over brown ste chicken for me...mi husband's is the best mi tast thus far, so send a likkle piece ova herso.. :whistle:

Me too :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

:rofl: JQ another madooman but mi like :rofl:

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

DILLON!

There is this girl that types in all caps and bold letters and the next time she does it I am going to break my foot up in her A??. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

There is this girl that types in all caps and bold letters and the next time she does it I am going to break my foot up in her A??. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I love you too my homie.....

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

I love you too my homie.....

If I end up pregnant because of your jinx you know you have to come out here and babysit.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

di violence LAWD.. can we all jus get a long now dat dudus nuh run free!! lol

lol roger get vex wid me cuz him say i no pronounce di man name right, mi nuh cyare.. ya knoa who mi a chat!! LOL

:D:yes::star::dance::dance::dance:

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case Receipt Number: MSCxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On June 23, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283. If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283. *Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Check My Case Status and Check Processing Times.*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message. Sincerely, The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.