sus

Yardies at home and a farrin, Part 27!

4,143 posts in this topic

Kaci and I are going to Disney World for our Honeymoon...She is all excited and so am I! :dance:

I would be totally excited as well. That place makes you turn into a big kid all over again!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

t8314.gif :yes:t8318.gif :yes:t8317.gif

gOOD MORNING ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Morning Lil' Mama!

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Mondays come way too fast - and my weekend was crazy!

I was just about to ask...weekend was crazy in a good way? :unsure:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I would be totally excited as well. That place makes you turn into a big kid all over again!

yEP i TOOK MY KIDS 2 YEARS AGO AND IT WAS ABOUT 2500 BUT EVERYTHING WAS INCLUDED DOWN TO THE AIRFARE AND WE STAYED FOR 6 DYAS, i WOULD GO AGAIN BY MYSELF

Morning Lil' Mama!

MORNING DW

Hows my friend we are getting ready to our B_Days :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Aww Tee sorry about the pain but looks like husband was on his job taking care of you :yes:

Good morning Yards,

Yes he was DW. I am so grateful to him for helping my foot to feel better. It's nice to be loved :blush:

Timeline

Morning!

PM ClaireRN - She's not really on here much, she is on FB - but I am sure she would fill you in -

Thank you, I just did.

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

MORNING DW

Hows my friend we are getting ready to our B_Days :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

He's doing great. I cooked for him yesterday (twice) for Father's Day and also got him some things...still trying to decide what we're going to do for his birthday. :unsure:

I know you ready for yours! :lol:

Good morning Yards,

Yes he was DW. I am so grateful to him for helping my foot to feel better. It's nice to be loved :blush:

Morning, yes Tee, very nice to be loved. :luv:

Crazy as in busy - running every which way, went out both Fri and Sat night, helped a friend who had just had surgery on Sunday, so cooking, cleaning, etc....

Gotcha! You were busy...I can imagine you were like me when my alarm went off this morning... :angry::crying::help::(

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning All, have a great day! :thumbs:

Oops neva mind I juss seen a post and its not Den's... I guess the pic threw me off. :blush:

Morning yall!! U know me I have to go back and see what I missed so yes I'll be responding late.... LOL

Edited by DaDa

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

He's doing great. I cooked for him yesterday (twice) for Father's Day and also got him some things...still trying to decide what we're going to do for his birthday. :unsure:

I know you ready for yours! :lol:

Morning, yes Tee, very nice to be loved. :luv:

Gotcha! You were busy...I can imagine you were like me when my alarm went off this morning... :angry::crying::help::(

when oonu birthday? my hubby b-day next month and i'm going to keep a party for him. can you believe he has NEVER had a birthday party? he never even had a b-day cake until we got together and i got him one!

i'm going to make some invitations. what should i name the party?

Timeline

Yes Tee, G will stop 20 times if that's what it takes to see everything and I be dragging him and rolling my eyes until he says "baby just cool nuh" Then I ease back and remember he's still new :blush:

You lef mi friend alone... He is like a kid in a candy store..just observant of every ting! lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.