sus

Yardies at home and a farrin, Part 27!

4,143 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I know Im going to offend people when I say this but send this child back to Jamaica sis. You don't need this. You've raised your girls. If G can see it nor understand it SEND JAHIEM HOME!!!! You have absolutely tried your best with him and to no avail no change. How can you raise a child who you get no support from his own dayumm fadda *kissteeth*. Your time with him is done.. He got to go!!!

It would be different if you didn't give it your all, but you have to think about your daughters too. This is not fair to them nor you. Im here if you wanna talk.

I will have to agree. Now if G was giving it 100% I would say keep trying you guys will overcome this. But he sounds like he isn't even giving it 50%.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

LadyC..sorry that you are having to go through this. Is the boy currently seeing a counselor? I feel like I vaguely remember hearing that he was going to see a counselor? Also, you might want to look for behavioral therapists in your area who can work with you on specific interventions to modify and change his behavior. Unfortunately what I know for a fact is this: this child's behavior WILL NOT change unless the behavior of the parents change. Your husband is going to HAVE to step up and be active in changing his own behavior and expectations, as well as his son's. He cannot continue to sit back and allow you to do the work on your own. U can ask any counselor/behavior therapist/whatever that systemic change starts from the top. Once you (and husband) commit to working on changing yours and his behaviors, then the child will have no choice but to fall in line. But it has to start with you two. And really, it has to start with your husband! Somehow you've got to make him understand that he really is the key to getting you all to live together as a family and eradicating these negative behaviors. Good luck to you...I know it's extrememly hard, especially when the adults aren't on the same page in regards to behaviors/discipline/etc. (L)

Don't forget the child's mother. She plays a big part too..she and G are the reason for Jahiem's behavior. They let it go on for too long....It's going to take A LOT of counselling to get this child right. I heard him for myself, first hand.

Timeline

THAT'S IT!!!! I AM CALLING NANNY 911 on that boy!

Seriously I really feel for you and I know you are frustrated beyond belief. There is only so much a person can take especially if you aren't getting the support you need from his father. Have you guys discussed sending him back to his mother?

Amen Dillon!!! I feel so bad for Lady C because she has done so much for her ENTIRE family. It's so unfair for her to have to

undo the mess that was made. She is only one person. Maybe her husband doesn't understand what its like to be a parent. How can they be a united front if G is not even understanding parenthood himself?

Timeline

Hi Dills

We have talked about it but you can tell in G response that he wont be happy if we do. So if we do send him it might start a new one for me and G. Girl I might call Nanny 911 myself.

C - but you gotta give him a choice. It's either go to counseling and try to do what's in the best interest of Jahiem. Give him a time limit. If Jahiem doesn't start to show some improvement then he has to return home. I know G loves the both of you but when its causing such a conflict within the family something drastic needs to be done. It's not just all about Jahiem. Even though in Jahiem's mind it should be all about him. What about your daughters? He is affecting your ENTIRE family. I worry that you are going to have a breakdown and then what?

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I would have to agree with u two ladies and this is going to have a hugh impact on your marriage.

CR-1 Visa

California Service Center

Consulate : Jamaica

Marriage (if applicable):

2010-11-03

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-11-09

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2011-03-30

NVC Received : 2011-04-08

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2011-04-18

Pay I-864 Bill 2011-04-18

Receive I-864 Package : 2011-04-19

Return Completed I-864 : 2011-04-20

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2011-04-19

Receive IV Bill : 2011-04-29

Pay IV Bill : 2011-05-02

Receive Instruction Package : 2011-06-03

Case Completed at NVC : 2011-04-22

NVC Left : 2011-04-22

Consulate Received : 2011-04-25

Packet 3 Received : 2011-04-29

Packet 3 Sent : 2011-05-04

Packet 4 Received : 2011-05-05

Interview Date : 2011-06-03

Interview Result :

Second Interview

(If Required): 2011-06-21

Second Interview Result: Approved

Visa Received : 2011-06-22

US Entry : 2011-07-04

Timeline

I would have to agree with u two ladies and this is going to have a hugh impact on your marriage.

If he stays then it makes matters worse.. if he goes...it still makes matters worse.. so what to do?

Bajan.. you know im rooting for you mi sista! (F)

Timeline

I know Im going to offend people when I say this but send this child back to Jamaica sis. You don't need this. You've raised your girls. If G can see it nor understand it SEND JAHIEM HOME!!!! You have absolutely tried your best with him and to no avail no change. How can you raise a child who you get no support from his own dayumm fadda *kissteeth*. Your time with him is done.. He got to go!!!

It would be different if you didn't give it your all, but you have to think about your daughters too. This is not fair to them nor you. Im here if you wanna talk.

((((((HUGSSS)))) I will call you lata so we can talk...Im so stress I woke up at 3am with a severe headache. Im at my wits end

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline

If he stays then it makes matters worse.. if he goes...it still makes matters worse.. so what to do?

Bajan.. you know im rooting for you mi sista! (F)

I know thanks

CR-1 Visa

2010-11-03

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

Interview Result :

Second Interview

Timeline

Im home today because my job has no power so Jaheim stayed home with me. He was making so much noise because i took away the TV from him until he learns some manners and respect. I said to him instead of making so much noise come and do some school work....who told me to say that well it started from there I called G so he could hear him in action I put him out my house but since I dont want no cops knocking on my door I brought him back in. He would not stop I took him to the sitter cause I fell like I would beat his azz terrible if I touch him. I have had it. This is not me this kid is costing me my peace of mind. Thanks Ladies for listening to my Rant.... (F)

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline

Im home today because my job has no power so Jaheim stayed home with me. He was making so much noise because i took away the TV from him until he learns some manners and respect. I said to him instead of making so much noise come and do some school work....who told me to say that well it started from there I called G so he could hear him in action I put him out my house but since I dont want no cops knocking on my door I brought him back in. He would not stop I took him to the sitter cause I fell like I would beat his azz terrible if I touch him. I have had it. This is not me this kid is costing me my peace of mind. Thanks Ladies for listening to my Rant.... (F)

Pure evilness... I will be available later sis ((((((((((((hugs))))))))))

Q bug I see you down there ((((((((hugs))))))) How are you?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Pure evilness... I will be available later sis ((((((((((((hugs))))))))))

Q bug I see you down there ((((((((hugs))))))) How are you?

hey girlie!! i got vj up, but trying to get on it when i hear my supervisor busy like now LOL

i actually came to rant bout my kids and i see lady c going thru the same on the other side..

i feel bad for you c and like everybody say, if g won't help, you can't do it alone, jaheim has all the power right now and until that changes.. nutting nuh guh appen.. i just pray g steps up cuz like u say, he will resent not having his son around, even ur daughter is trying to tell him HE is the key!! PRAYING 4 u sister..

im taking pointers too cuz my 2 LAWD..they are so against showing any kind of emotion towards roger.. we went to the water park yesterday and they distance themselves completely away from him, if he trys to horseplay with them, they look at him like he is STUPID.. they are not anymore comfortable around him than they were one year ago it seems sometimes..we talk and talk and talk till we are freaking blue in the face.. roger trys ,but theydon't want nothing to do with him..i dunno if their dad tells them stuff.

we talked last night and roger was very upset w/ stephani for being rude and refusing to walk with us when it was time to leave. i left him to handle it and went further up w/ the other kids we had brought..he said he wanted to spank her, but was fearful of how i felt, i told him, she deserved it and he didn[t need my permission.. i only ask that if he is gonna discipline that he also trys to be playful, don't just talk to them when they are being disobedient and have no positive reinforcement.. well we shall see what this new chapter brings :unsure:

Timeline

hey girlie!! i got vj up, but trying to get on it when i hear my supervisor busy like now LOL

i actually came to rant bout my kids and i see lady c going thru the same on the other side..

i feel bad for you c and like everybody say, if g won't help, you can't do it alone, jaheim has all the power right now and until that changes.. nutting nuh guh appen.. i just pray g steps up cuz like u say, he will resent not having his son around, even ur daughter is trying to tell him HE is the key!! PRAYING 4 u sister..

im taking pointers too cuz my 2 LAWD..they are so against showing any kind of emotion towards roger.. we went to the water park yesterday and they distance themselves completely away from him, if he trys to horseplay with them, they look at him like he is STUPID.. they are not anymore comfortable around him than they were one year ago it seems sometimes..we talk and talk and talk till we are freaking blue in the face.. roger trys ,but theydon't want nothing to do with him..i dunno if their dad tells them stuff.

we talked last night and roger was very upset w/ stephani for being rude and refusing to walk with us when it was time to leave. i left him to handle it and went further up w/ the other kids we had brought..he said he wanted to spank her, but was fearful of how i felt, i told him, she deserved it and he didn[t need my permission.. i only ask that if he is gonna discipline that he also trys to be playful, don't just talk to them when they are being disobedient and have no positive reinforcement.. well we shall see what this new chapter brings :unsure:

Well I was having the same issue with my daughter at first and now she has completely done a 360 with Andrae. I know the feeling cause it is like you are torn in two ur kids and your husband. What to do I wish you luck I took Imani to see a counselor.

CR-1 Visa

2010-11-03

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

Interview Result :

Second Interview

Timeline

Well I was having the same issue with my daughter at first and now she has completely done a 360 with Andrae. I know the feeling cause it is like you are torn in two ur kids and your husband. What to do I wish you luck I took Imani to see a counselor.

thats wonderful bajan!! am gonna give it a lil more time and then thats what we might do..

my kids went from seeing their mom and dad together to seeing them both with other ppl in a very short span of time, im trying to be understanding, but they don't give his wife nearly as much grief as they give roger

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i have SO been there too Q between my son and hubby....really tough situation. Things got a lot better for us in the last year...and really changed for the better once the girls were born. i think because my son gained respect for my hubby by seeing how good he is with the girls...we work together as a team to care for the girls...makes us all feel like a family..

how bout getting untied and have one a yuh own??? :lol:

Timeline

i have SO been there too Q between my son and hubby....really tough situation. Things got a lot better for us in the last year...and really changed for the better once the girls were born. i think because my son gained respect for my hubby by seeing how good he is with the girls...we work together as a team to care for the girls...makes us all feel like a family..

how bout getting untied and have one a yuh own??? :lol:

hmmm, that sounds like a good idea, can you and hubby come help us too!! :rofl::rofl:

girl i knew alot of ya'll would understand, this aint no joke, and i bet a baby would just make my two jealous.. :wacko: but i think you are right tho and i am gonna to try to make more family projects (besides babies LOL) so we all can work together and build some dyam trust LOL UGHHHHH

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.