sus

Yardies at home and a farrin, Part 27!

4,143 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

The style is better than good like Tony the tiger says its GREAT!!!

You have a professional style. A style that brings out the beauty in a person. It's hard to explain and I don't want to offend no one but your style is on point. I am going to book I want some.

I agree and I must say you really captured their love in those photos!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Hey there friend!

Wow you really do need this vacation and I hope it works out with the car!

Glad that your brother is getting to go home and actually thanked you for looking out for him.

So has any been to Memphis? I am thinking of taking a trip over there next weekend for a little get away.

Memphis, TN? I've been but its been years ago.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

TAMH - I went to Kohl's last week and walked out empty handed.... whew! lol the two pair of sandals I had bought for 7.99 ea went back up to 15.99 hahaha

:( Just keep looking out for those sales hon.

You made me spit my slurpee out on dis he'ar chile! LOL

Thank you for asking. He is doing well. They ended up sending him home. No surgery and he is no longer in pain! (Thank God) He called me yesterday thanking me for being there for him and forcing him to go to the hospital.. it was a tender moment.. cause he is usually a grouch lol

As for the car, Ive detained an attorney who is actively working on my case. Im STILL seeing a chiropractor and the car is going in the shop for and estimate. They are giving me a rental if they do the repairs.

Im in a lot of pain because along with the accident, I have a lot of junk in my trunk lol...If I sit too long my legs go numb. I am also having tingling in my left should down to my hand. My right pinky finger is bruised too. I go for xrays friday morning...

Uggggggh! I need this vacation desperately!

Hello miss dillon :)

Praises be to God. I'm glad your brother is doing better and you'll soon be on that well deserved vacation.

TAMH

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You made me spit my slurpee out on dis he'ar chile! LOL

Thank you for asking. He is doing well. They ended up sending him home. No surgery and he is no longer in pain! (Thank God) He called me yesterday thanking me for being there for him and forcing him to go to the hospital.. it was a tender moment.. cause he is usually a grouch lol

As for the car, Ive detained an attorney who is actively working on my case. Im STILL seeing a chiropractor and the car is going in the shop for and estimate. They are giving me a rental if they do the repairs.

Im in a lot of pain because along with the accident, I have a lot of junk in my trunk lol...If I sit too long my legs go numb. I am also having tingling in my left should down to my hand. My right pinky finger is bruised too. I go for xrays friday morning...

Uggggggh! I need this vacation desperately!

Hello miss dillon :)

That sounds painful - Have you ever tried acupuncture? That works wonders - Also, see if you can find Arnica gel or cream - it's an herbal cream that helps speed up healing and get rid of bruises - I turned my cousin onto it when she broke her elbow - she calls it crack cream now and puts it on every little thing!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

That sounds painful - Have you ever tried acupuncture? That works wonders - Also, see if you can find Arnica gel or cream - it's an herbal cream that helps speed up healing and get rid of bruises - I turned my cousin onto it when she broke her elbow - she calls it crack cream now and puts it on every little thing!

Oh he** you know im on it! Ive been in pain like this for almost 2 years.. something gotta give! Good looking out. I will try to find me some TODAY. Thank you! :)

I don't know about acupuncture, Im trembling just at the name! I am NOT a fan of needles...

:( Just keep looking out for those sales hon.

Praises be to God. I'm glad your brother is doing better and you'll soon be on that well deserved vacation.

thanks Tam and Dills

Edited by MRStee

Timeline

I am not a fan of needles either - but you honestly don't feel it with the acupuncture - I just got one of my friends to go, finally, and she was in awe - It isn't a cure, but it definitely gives you some relief from the pain -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Alright y'all I better get focused for the last hour of work :rofl:

ShaNette, I hope your hubby passes the test! Let us know how it goes!

Have a good evening everyone...yay, tomorrow is Friday. I'm past ready for the weekend! :dance::dance::dance:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Does anyone like this dress?

Nevamind I will try to post later.. Im trying to find a cute lil dress for the cruise

Edited by MRStee

Does anyone like this dress?

MrsTee, it's too small to see lol!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good afternoon ladies....

DW stop playing and get on de boat!

JaE - I guess its hard collect eh sis? lol

TAMH - I can see you volunteering and like Dills said it would look fantabulous on your resume! Good luck with school. I wonder how Im gonna feel going back at the end of August :blink:

Dada.. yall can do it. Step out on faith :thumbs:

Sus always coming through with the hookups

Matt wubs him some Kaci!

Hey sugar whaa gwaan? hey bajan and ShaNette!

Oh by the way bajan.. I hope you post the results of the blue slip by the 28th, because I will be on vacation after that until the 2nd... so Imma need to go away with good news about you! (which I know it will be!) (L)

you know I will i'm addicted.

CR-1 Visa

California Service Center

Consulate : Jamaica

Marriage (if applicable):

2010-11-03

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-11-09

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2011-03-30

NVC Received : 2011-04-08

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2011-04-18

Pay I-864 Bill 2011-04-18

Receive I-864 Package : 2011-04-19

Return Completed I-864 : 2011-04-20

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2011-04-19

Receive IV Bill : 2011-04-29

Pay IV Bill : 2011-05-02

Receive Instruction Package : 2011-06-03

Case Completed at NVC : 2011-04-22

NVC Left : 2011-04-22

Consulate Received : 2011-04-25

Packet 3 Received : 2011-04-29

Packet 3 Sent : 2011-05-04

Packet 4 Received : 2011-05-05

Interview Date : 2011-06-03

Interview Result :

Second Interview

(If Required): 2011-06-21

Second Interview Result: Approved

Visa Received : 2011-06-22

US Entry : 2011-07-04

Timeline

Dayummm Dada :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I know right I'm praying I don't offend anyone because I truly don't mean to but you can look at a woman and think she is pretty but in English flicks that same woman looks beautiful!!! Its hard to explain. Hush Dens!!!

I agree and I must say you really captured their love in those photos!

Yes she did!!! :thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey everyone,

What is up? I misses you guys everytime I open up the page to work I get busy doing something else and with planning the wedding I always online looking for things I need.

Planning a wedding is just UUUUGGGGHHHHH!!! me alone planning this wedding and it only for thirty people imagine if I had 100 people. Well anyways I found my dress I am renting because her in th VI there is just not much choices . UUUGGGGHHHHH again,

How everyone and baby doing

Matt how is Kaci ?

Timeline

LOL! Hope the style is GOOD!

Hurry up and book ROFL!

i love ur style too jaeng..jalove told me u MIGHT be making your way to DFW one of these days..make sure ya'll let me know so i can start saving mi money!!

hey everyone.. i don't like wedding planning either sugarapple, the less i have to do the better, it will all be beautiful for you tho i know!

Timeline

I am over here all the way turned up...just booked our tickets for September JA return home trip! :dance::dance::dance:

Am I the only one with this thing about getting on large boats? :huh::lol:

slright dw..thats GREAT..!! going back to ja, not being afraid of boats :bonk:

I love my beautiful fiancee. She had me come home to pick up lunch. Jerk Chicken, with potato, sweet potato, plantein, and dummpling...She also made enought to last the remainder of the week... :rofl:

lol..she a keep harself busy mi see..LOL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.