sus

Yardies at home and a farrin, Part 27!

4,143 posts in this topic

Thanks Sugar,

I am on the verge today...

I cried when I had to leave my daughter today. I thank God every day for my friend, who is Lilla's Godmother. She was there when Lilla was born, I know my baby is in loving hands and I am thankful. Still hurts to see her look to my friend when she cries... she is bonding with another woman and the selfish part of me wants to leave this place I call work and just hold my baby... :crying: but I need this job to qualify for Immigration...

Then I get a txt from him saying he could not talk this morning :(

We talk every morning, it's what gets me through the days...

I know sister's boy was sick yesterday, just hoping everything is ok and trying not to be selfish.

I sure need to hear his voice right about now tho...

Sometimes I want to move to the likkle board house in JA and forget all this...

Then I think how irresponsible that would be with 2 children to support...

Today I just feel lost, and all I can do is pray.

TRUST me, I know how you feel about the bonding bit.....my MIL was right there from the start, not in the delivery room, but right outside...saw him almost every day from early, looked after him from days old....I have always worried about him bonding with someone who is not me or his father, but let me tell you this, that baby KNOWS who her mother is and you will ALWAYS have a UNBREAKABLE bond....My two year old hardly sees me, maybe two hours in the evenings and for a maximum of a full day on weekends...BUT he prefers me over ANYONE, if my husband is leaving the house he usually asks him if he wants to come with him, lately he's been saying 'Daddy I'm staying here' before my husband opens his mouth...as for my MIL, one day I was home and she came by...when she was leaving she was doing her thing saying 'I'm GOING NOW TYLER!' etc etc hoping for a reaction...she got one, he slammed the door in her face!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks Sugar,

I am on the verge today...

I cried when I had to leave my daughter today. I thank God every day for my friend, who is Lilla's Godmother. She was there when Lilla was born, I know my baby is in loving hands and I am thankful. Still hurts to see her look to my friend when she cries... she is bonding with another woman and the selfish part of me wants to leave this place I call work and just hold my baby... :crying: but I need this job to qualify for Immigration...

Then I get a txt from him saying he could not talk this morning :(

We talk every morning, it's what gets me through the days...

I know sister's boy was sick yesterday, just hoping everything is ok and trying not to be selfish.

I sure need to hear his voice right about now tho...

Sometimes I want to move to the likkle board house in JA and forget all this...

Then I think how irresponsible that would be with 2 children to support...

Today I just feel lost, and all I can do is pray.

My heart goes out to you JAP lots of love to you stay strong & continue to pray. Know we Love you and thank God you have such a good friend helping with Lilla. (F) (F)

Momma listen:

It's natural to feel that way about Lilla bonding with another woman, but listen. She is not bonding with a stranger. She bonding with another woman who you call "friend". That means alot. With the way people are abusing, killing and making our kids suffer, it is reassuring to know that she is being left in good hands!

Yes, we'd all like to pick up and run away to JA and just be free of all the worlds burden's but realistically that is not the case either.

You are HUMAN and some days are going to be better than others. So go ahead and cry, get it all out, because tears are cleansing your soul. Pick your chin up and stay focused. Remember you have 3 people depending on you right now so you need to be strong for them and for youself. If anything happens to you, they suffer too...

Keep the faith ALIVE and know that God is good and will NEVER give you more than you can bear! Just remember those smiling faces of the 3 people who love you and need you the most and this will help you get through those not so easy times... STAY ENCOURAGED ((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) (F)(L)(F)

Listen to Tee, Jap she said it the best.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

TRUST me, I know how you feel about the bonding bit.....my MIL was right there from the start, not in the delivery room, but right outside...saw him almost every day from early, looked after him from days old....I have always worried about him bonding with someone who is not me or his father, but let me tell you this, that baby KNOWS who her mother is and you will ALWAYS have a UNBREAKABLE bond....My two year old hardly sees me, maybe two hours in the evenings and for a maximum of a full day on weekends...BUT he prefers me over ANYONE, if my husband is leaving the house he usually asks him if he wants to come with him, lately he's been saying 'Daddy I'm staying here' before my husband opens his mouth...as for my MIL, one day I was home and she came by...when she was leaving she was doing her thing saying 'I'm GOING NOW TYLER!' etc etc hoping for a reaction...she got one, he slammed the door in her face!!

yeah u are right about this, thank god. its a blessing and it can be hard on the kid too. i'm a step mom to a child who's mum abandoned him at nine, he is now eleven his dad and i look after him. i get mad bcos i dont want to be his mum like that , its not possible he is too old for it, but i feel for him bcos while he cant replace her she isnt worth a sh i t. it really makes you appreciate your own mum when you see how some of these trifling women act. big ups to the good mummies and daddies...

ja english , how u doing?? i put up a post in the uk forum about watching uk tv here with relatively no hassle, i use vlc player it has an add on that plays live tv. right now i have it one bbc three, i watched dont tell the bride,earlier on i watched itv 1, coronation street which is my favourite. I dont know if you miss any brit tv but this is defo a godsend, i can send you the info if you like.

Edited by MissusM09
4650093_bodyshot_300x400_1285472169089.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My heart goes out to you JAP lots of love to you stay strong & continue to pray. Know we Love you and thank God you have such a good friend helping with Lilla. (F) (F)

Listen to Tee, Jap she said it the best.

:blush: Thank you Sugar! It's easier said than done because none of us could possibly fathom her pain, but at least we can support her :yes:

nuh hate pon mi ca mi ave special talent :D

What special talent finesse? :lol:

Timeline

Hi yardies!

I have been MIA for a few days because I haven't been feeling too well. Just so freaking tired ALL the time plus I'm have a flare up of my uc (ulceratice colitis). And it sucks, and it hurts but I'm off from work until next tuesday, I won't try to play catch up so Tee, be the nice person that you are and gimme a quick recap :D

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

ja english , how u doing?? i put up a post in the uk forum about watching uk tv here with relatively no hassle, i use vlc player it has an add on that plays live tv. right now i have it one bbc three, i watched dont tell the bride,earlier on i watched itv 1, coronation street which is my favourite. I dont know if you miss any brit tv but this is defo a godsend, i can send you the info if you like.

Heyyy!

I am doing great!!!

I don't really watch tv at all, but it's great to know I can if need be!

Sometimes they have really good documentaries, ie Windrush that I wouldn't mind seeing!!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Woke up at 2am this morning....Can't WAIT to get to the airport!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning ladies, I'm home with my beautiful wife-to-be. I am soooo happy!!! :dance::dance:

09-21-2009 - Met for the first time

10-31-2009 - Visited for 5 days

12-30-2009 - visited for 11 days (informal engagement)

1-13-2010 - Mailed I129F Petition

1-15-2010 - Recieved NOA1

1-21-2010 - Touched

3-09-2010 - visiting for 6 days

3-12-2010 - Formal Engagement in Ochee

4-20-2010 - Recieved NOA2 (no previous touches)

4-22-2010 - NVC Recieved my Petition, Assigned New Case#

4-23-2010 - Case leaving NVC (have DHL tracking# so I can follow case to Kingston)

4-23-2010 - Recieved NOA2 (hard copy) in the mail

4-26-2010 - Kingston Embassy Recieved Petition (signed by Mr. Morgan)

4-25-2010 - visiting for 5 days

4-30-2010 - Kingston Embassy mailed out Packet# 3

5-3-2010 - E-Mailed Kingston Embassy DS-230

5-4-2010 - Embassy e-mailed interview date

5-26-2010 - Medical

6-6-2010 - Flying down for interview

6-8-2010 - INTERVIEW...APPROVED!!!!

6-23-2010 - VISA RECIEVED!!!

6-27-2010 - Flying down to Jamaica

06-30-2010 - POE (JFK)

09-25-2010 - WEDDING!!!

event.png

Filed: Timeline

Good morning ladies, I'm home with my beautiful wife-to-be. I am soooo happy!!! :dance::dance:

Mawin Matt and welcome back.

WELCOME TO THE US Kaci quaane push chu!!!!!!!!!!!!

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Matt.. .Welcome Home Kaci!

Good morning everyone.. It was so nice to see hubby get up before me to start his first day of work!!! Good luck sweetie! Love your number one fan.. Wifey (L) (not that he can see this, lol)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.