sus

Yardies at home and a farrin, Part 27!

4,143 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

All the talk of Hedo reminds me of going to Scrub a Dub last trip = we walked in and a woman had one leg up the pole, the other on the floor, and about 8 lit cigarettes stuck up her whoo ha - till she moved, and they started to fall out! I said she need fi do her kegels - then I had to explain what a kegel was! Sometimes you just miss travelling with a girlfriend! :rofl:

just wait until the kids get here...do you think she will send a dime...girl BOOM!!!!

Please - DJ's baby mama shows up for the first time in god knows and gives him a cell phone (claro, and no credit), takes his school shoes (or tries to, I stopped that one) cause she said they are too expensive for him - byatch, did you buy them? And leaves no money - then her mother calls DJ that she needs money - For what, you don't even have the kid, we do!

Oh okay I get it now. My Mom has been having problems with SS since my Dad passed. Holding his checks or something like that I have no clue what is going on.

My Mom had similar issues, Dill - not sure how old your Mom is - but mine had to be a certain age to collect my Dad's SS - it took a few months to sort out - they snatched his check back with a quickness, but took about 4 months to sort out what my Mom should get.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Hi girls. What's up? You all know I can't keep up anymore.

I'm sitting in a Birmingham, Alabama hotel room with free internet. Woo hoo. 9 hour freakin' drive down here about killed me this morning. Anyone on here live down here or know anyone down here? WTH is up with no street signs anywhere? Can't find a damn thing.

Been a traveller lately. Just got back from a weekend in Indianapolis Sunday. BF's team kicked butt in a softball tournament.

Otherwise, I've been sending out resumes and interviewing. Going much too slow for my tastes though. Oh, and working on a killer tan.

Hope everyone is well. I miss you guys and my daily doses of VJ.

Dillon.....planning on going to O'Fallon for their 4th celebration on the 3rd if you aren't doing anything text me at the end of the week.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi JG, glad your doing things to kept you busy mama!!!!

Congrats on your BF victory with softball!!!!!

oh okay.. u knoa ow unu emotional preggers ppl stay :girlwerewolf2xn::diablo::ranting: , mi neva knoa :blush::rofl::rofl:

i agree tho..ur belly is big.. i would be calling out twins too..

Emotional who me girl I be having my hubby going :wacko: I try to make it up :devil: but the next day Im :angry::crying: % :lol::help::rofl:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i know jq is gangsta ain't she???????? LOL.. pure mix up, mi wish mi woulda come LOL

you so nice brooke, tink bout hubby, he will be busy enough at night.. with the baby.. WOOWWWIIIEEEEE :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl: @ hubby being kept busy with the baby.

I go this Thursday for my 1st OB appt so excited i want sonogram pics!!!! :crying:

Aww I love seeing sonogram pics. You can actually see the baby now. Are you going to find out what you are having, if you can? I always wanted to know, but hubby really wants it to be a surprise so I'll go along for the ride.

Sus-LMAO @ the visual of the smoking pum pum lady.

Oh and how could I forget???? JQ I'm LOVIN' the car. It looks really nice and sporty, but still like it has room to throw some kids in back. Did hubby just pick this on his own? I like the color too.

Edited by Thompson2

Nice car!!

Wish you luck with it being two door though!!

I refuse to struggle with a two door car and a baby car seat!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

Nice car!!

That is no lie. I had a 2 door camero when my son was born. That sucked big time.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

:rofl: @ hubby being kept busy with the baby.

Aww I love seeing sonogram pics. You can actually see the baby now. Are you going to find out what you are having, if you can? I always wanted to know, but hubby really wants it to be a surprise so I'll go along for the ride.

Sus-LMAO @ the visual of the smoking pum pum lady.

Oh and how could I forget???? JQ I'm LOVIN' the car. It looks really nice and sporty, but still like it has room to throw some kids in back. Did hubby just pick this on his own? I like the color too.

Yep he picked the color and the car!! He did good

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Nice car!!

Yep thats what I told him, but he said he wants to continue to save now for a SUV. My mom said she will help us buy one if we can get half. :dance: :dance: :dance: I need a bigger car but this is ok for the next 6 months til the baby comes.

I feel yall, I had a Nissan Pulsar 2 door when my son was born and It was the pitts. :bonk:

Im just happy about the AC

Edited by JQ Smiley BOOM

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

He did good for real JQ! :thumbs: Now what are you going to do for his bday? I must say though you are carrying his child so it's OK if it's less than a car.

Hold up. 6 months is Christmas. When is your due date? A Christmas baby is so cute!

Edited by Thompson2

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey guys... Thompson, would love to come down to relax

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

He did good for real JQ! :thumbs: Now what are you going to do for his bday? I must say though you are carrying his child so it's OK if it's less than a car.

Hold up. 6 months is Christmas. When is your due date? A Christmas baby is so cute!

Ummmm NO ITS NOT! :no: My daughter is born a week before Christmas and it is HELL, Mikel's is the 13th so I stay BROKE in the month of December...ask Sus her's is the day after Christmas!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Ummmm NO ITS NOT! :no: My daughter is born a week before Christmas and it is HELL, Mikel's is the 13th so I stay BROKE in the month of December...ask Sus her's is the day after Christmas!

I think Christmas babies are very cute! :D:whistle:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I think Christmas babies are very cute! :D:whistle:

OKAY OKAY you are right but having a Christmas baby is not cute....is that better?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.