sus

Yardies at home and a farrin, Part 27!

4,143 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

good morning all..

had a really good time in arkansas..this was my dad's fam, most of who i didn't know and my mom's family is VERY small we don't even have reunion..she is only child.. so it felt good to be apart of something (L) ..my sisters and i are the only grand kids to my dad's dad..

dills we didn't get the hotel.. ive never been to a reunion but i remembered that they usually COST something lol.. im glad God brought it to my rememberance..girl it was $100 for all of us.. we brought our happy buts back that night..its only 4 hrs..

and roger got a ticket DANGIT!!! freaking 35 mph limit on this country rass road.. :angry:

we tried to get out of it, being out of towners and all..and the cop just kept saying we can come to court on july 20..COUNTRY BUMPKIN..do you not understand we are not FROM here..ugghhh

overall it was nice to have all of us in the car together for so long interacting.. :thumbs: it was much needed

_g6YzK.jpg

I know you would find some pics... :lol:

I mean Jada Pickett- Smith got it going on but she was there with her kids and she was dressed like she was the child...she was dressed like she was a groupie or "video" model :rofl:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I know you would find some pics... :lol:

I mean Jada Pickett- Smith got it going on but she was there with her kids and she was dressed like she was the child...she was dressed like she was a groupie or "video" model :rofl:

:thumbs:

Alicia got some kind of plastic on the bottom of her feet, she said BET stage is nasty:::: :bonk:

Edited by JQ Smiley BOOM

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

good morning all..

had a really good time in arkansas..this was my dad's fam, most of who i didn't know and my mom's family is VERY small we don't even have reunion..she is only child.. so it felt good to be apart of something (L) ..my sisters and i are the only grand kids to my dad's dad..

dills we didn't get the hotel.. ive never been to a reunion but i remembered that they usually COST something lol.. im glad God brought it to my rememberance..girl it was $100 for all of us.. we brought our happy buts back that night..its only 4 hrs..

and roger got a ticket DANGIT!!! freaking 35 mph limit on this country rass road.. :angry:

we tried to get out of it, being out of towners and all..and the cop just kept saying we can come to court on july 20..COUNTRY BUMPKIN..do you not understand we are not FROM here..ugghhh

overall it was nice to have all of us in the car together for so long interacting.. :thumbs: it was much needed

Awww Quana, sorry about the ticket...but sounds like you all had a great weekend. Yes, chile those reunions be adding up...ours is like $100 per family whereas I've heard of some costing $100 per person regardless the age of the children... :no:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm hold but when I started this process man I never realize how much it took out of you and it seems like you become obsessed with it.

CR-1 Visa

California Service Center

Consulate : Jamaica

Marriage (if applicable):

2010-11-03

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-11-09

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2011-03-30

NVC Received : 2011-04-08

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2011-04-18

Pay I-864 Bill 2011-04-18

Receive I-864 Package : 2011-04-19

Return Completed I-864 : 2011-04-20

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2011-04-19

Receive IV Bill : 2011-04-29

Pay IV Bill : 2011-05-02

Receive Instruction Package : 2011-06-03

Case Completed at NVC : 2011-04-22

NVC Left : 2011-04-22

Consulate Received : 2011-04-25

Packet 3 Received : 2011-04-29

Packet 3 Sent : 2011-05-04

Packet 4 Received : 2011-05-05

Interview Date : 2011-06-03

Interview Result :

Second Interview

(If Required): 2011-06-21

Second Interview Result: Approved

Visa Received : 2011-06-22

US Entry : 2011-07-04

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I have to say that Im not a big fan of Chris Brown's. I mean I like him but I thought he did a GREAT job with his tribute to MJ, especially his dancing....

Alicia Keys azz spread from here to Kentucky but she sang good...

I liked Usher's performance overall. He made me like the song even more.

Yes, Jada and dem shorts! poe thang

lol..i missed the awards, will catch it on one of the many reruns LOL

i loovvee chris and am excited to see him perform again..

alicia?? preggers and ON TOP of the piano?? :unsure: say it aint so..

jada LOL..she fine fi tru..but i guess there is a time and a place huh?? lol

jaden-willow-jada-e1277684749849.jpg?w=450&h=661

Tee, Chris Brown can dance his butt off but I was like come on CB this is your moment bring it...you know we still upset with your lil' self about what happened before the last awards show but Tyrese was some kind of sexual chocolate...I know that's your man and all but 'Cot Dayummmm! :devil::rofl:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

jaden-willow-jada-e1277684749849.jpg?w=450&h=661

If thats the way they want to go with their daughter so be it, by why they shave off all her hair. I like for kids to be theirselves but she took that trend from someone and ran with it.

But I like how she dont care about what she look like (daughter), they got enough money to make it be cute anyway :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

Edited by JQ Smiley BOOM

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

I'm hold but when I started this process man I never realize how much it took out of you and it seems like you become obsessed with it.

I feel ya...I check the website like 3 to 4 times a day to check on Den's status of GC :rofl: and I'm always trying to get on VJ to see what's going on... :yes:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Ok bajan honey join the club all of us have been obsessed thats how much in love you are. (L) (L) (L) (L) (L)

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.