sus

Yardies at home and a farrin, Part 27!

4,143 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well, hubby and are aren't big on calling each other on the phone and whatnot, but he just texted me saying "No words can express how much you mean to me, I love you"

:crying: :crying: :crying:

awwwww (L):wub:(L)

U suppose to change it through u profile page, then go edit profile, then click profile tab and scroll down to Immigration Status

Smart-butt m0447.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

People are so funny....my friend asked me yesterday if the baby will have dual citizenship. I said I was not sure yet then she asked me about Damien. I told her has has been eligible for awhile (year and half) and we are filing by the end of July. She said GOOD cuz at least he's not USING you. Boy...I let her have it...first off...my husband has been here almost 6 years...had his 10 gc for almost 3 years...IF he wanted to go he would have been gone. Second, he makes enough money to support himself and pay household bills...he doesn't need my income. What is he using for? She couldn't answer. Maybe he actually LOVES me...u think??

A so some ppl jus luv chat, and chat sh*t. I'm glad you address her.

TAMH

Timeline

People are so funny....my friend asked me yesterday if the baby will have dual citizenship. I said I was not sure yet then she asked me about Damien. I told her has has been eligible for awhile (year and half) and we are filing by the end of July. She said GOOD cuz at least he's not USING you. Boy...I let her have it...first off...my husband has been here almost 6 years...had his 10 gc for almost 3 years...IF he wanted to go he would have been gone. Second, he makes enough money to support himself and pay household bills...he doesn't need my income. What is he using for? She couldn't answer. Maybe he actually LOVES me...u think??

OH NO SHE DIDN'T!!! :girlwerewolf2xn:

I am speechless...

smdh!

Timeline

dillon, im trying to do the "choose your price" for a hotel this weekend for a family reunion..im so scared..i don't know where i might end up.. i used price line once for a flight and ending up with a return flight at 5am :wacko::wacko: it was cheap tho LOL

Timeline

dillon, im trying to do the "choose your price" for a hotel this weekend for a family reunion..im so scared..i don't know where i might end up.. i used price line once for a flight and ending up with a return flight at 5am :wacko::wacko: it was cheap tho LOL

use hotwire Quana... You can see where you are staying AND how much they are.

I have gotten $200 rooms for $79 in San Francisco before!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

just pick the area of town that you want...select the highest level of stars and then start out with a bid around $35 and work up from there.

Hey...I see everyone is wishing pregnancy on 'ya :wacko:

YES and they need to stop...their wishes are very strong.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

it sad, but i know MOST ppl think that about us.. even friends that have KNOWN us think its just an "arrangement" most of the time i low it, but it does get on my nerves at times

i keep wishing the 2 year mark would hurry up and come so ppl could stop the hating.. but i see it doesn't really matter how long you've been married WOW.. :angry:

U suppose to change it through u profile page, then go edit profile, then click profile tab and scroll down to Immigration Status

yuh happy now?? cha baxside...LOL

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

it sad, but i know MOST ppl think that about us.. even friends that have KNOWN us think its just an "arrangement" most of the time i low it, but it does get on my nerves at times

i keep wishing the 2 year mark would hurry up and come so ppl could stop the hating.. but i see it doesn't really matter how long you've been married WOW.. :angry:

Some people will never be happy an they wish that same unhappiness on others whether intentional or not... misery love company. t9403.gif

Timeline

use hotwire Quana... You can see where you are staying AND how much they are.

I have gotten $200 rooms for $79 in San Francisco before!

okay, never used them for hotels.. i like hotels.com, but they are giving me the sam price now as everybody else.. this is in the boon docks, KUNTRI town, so they may not go any lower LOL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.