help101

Help please

10 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I have my future wife here in dr. I call to find out what is going on with her case and they said that the 23 there is a interview. Now i was suppoce to get some papers in the mail before the 10 and is today the 12 and nothing. I don´t know if is for the interview or for what im going on the 23 because those pappers have not gotten here. And is there a way to check the status online.

thx you

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

OK -so you gots an interview date for 23 June. Cool.

I must assume Dominican Republic, yes?

http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/index.php?ctry=Dominican%20Republic&cty=Santo%20Domingo

(READ THAT)

Also review this -

http://santodomingo.usembassy.gov/k1-k2-appointment-package-e.html

downloading all the forms, and

http://santodomingo.usembassy.gov/k1-k2_instructions.html

Good Luck !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Does the foreign fiance have ANY appointment letter in hand, either paper via postal mail, or email ?

ALSO - suggest you call NVC on Monday, get a Human, give USCIS receipt number, they will give you the DR Casefile Number - and with the Casefile # - call in to DOS Hotline (# in my profile), get a HUMAN, and inquire for casefile status.

IF INDEED the US Embassy Interview is for the 23rd of June, well, them DoS Hotline Humans will know, and certainly tell you.

Those 2 phonecalls should clear up much confusion - the links I gave you contain ALL FORMS that you need, as well - you should download them, start filling them out with yer foreign fiance.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Yes is from dominican republic. I wanted to know if the interview on the 23 is for EXAMEN MÉDICO or for the counsil. I have some code they gave me that starts with SDO but i look and look and can´t find where is it i put that code.

The code that begins with "SDO" is your case number. The "SDO" refers to "Santo Domingo".

If you call the NVC, as Darnell suggests, they will be able to confirm the interview date. You'll have better luck getting a human being on the line at the NVC than you will at the embassy. Also, check out the links Darnell gave you. You don't have much time, and you have a lot of work to do. You have a number of forms to fill out, and documents to get together. You need passport style photos. You must get the medical exam and vaccinations at Consultorios de Visa in Santo Domingo, and pay the visa application fee at a Banco Popular. You have to get all of this stuff done BEFORE the interview! Get busy!

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

Timeline

Just in case is any confusion -

VISA FEE is 350 USD - increased on 4 June 2010 from 131 USD.

Good Luck with the paperwork !

Filed: Timeline

Ok im waiting for tomorrow to call to know what to do. But it looks like the interview is the 23 and the pappers did not get here. So im saying is now i have to pay 350 and what els... And another thing is i have not gone for the vac exam because they have not send the pappers so tomorrow i will be calling.. But if someone can give me a little guide on what are this last steps... Oh i got the papper from her doctors today so i want to know what other pappers...

Sorry for bother and for the gramer.

Edited by help101

Timeline

you should have called NVC and DoS, to confirm all, on Monday.

The papers you need, except for the medical stuff, is on the links I gave you. I pray you downloaded all, and were filling them out, this weekend.

Is any chance, of any interview letter via email, in YOUR email account or HER email account ? (check bulk/spam folder also )

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.