chiquita

DH ARRIVES THURSDAY

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

OMGoshhhhhhhhhhhhh

My countdown has began. :clock:

DH is riding to Fes with his brother. Then he will get on a train to Casablanca. I am not sure yet if his brother will go with him to casa, he wants to but DH says no. His father also wanted to go. My husband said it was just to darn hot to have anyone come with him. Then again they may decide to drive to Casa, I don't know.

He will get on the plane tomorrow. He said he would call me when he gets to Casa. I sure wish he could call me from Frankfurt. I am going to ask him if he can convert some money and maybe call me when he gets there. It is a 3 1/2 flight. He has a 4-6 hour layover there. Then the 9 hour flight to home!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been so useless this week. I am surprised I could even work!! I picked up extra days to try and keep my self busy. I was going to work 5 (12 hour) shifts but I decided today to cut one out...tomorrow. I don't think I can handle the stress of waiting and working!!!

Can anyone tell me if this is normal??? :whistle:

I have been married now over 2 1/2 years and never dreamed it would take this long to get my husband here. I am soooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!! I can't think, I can't sleep, I am just a silly mess!! :wub:

Ok done now. :D Sorry for being coo coo.

I think I will go out and enjoy the cool evening. It has cooled down here considerably. Thank goodness! Or, maybe not. ???? Since I don't have to work tomorrow I will find something to do.

Things I could do>>> wash car, (wow I can see him riding down the street in the HHR!!!!), weed the garden, (dang wish the tomatoes were ripe, wonder if he likes fried green ones?), pick some roses, (ohh his favorite!), take a swim, (oh man I can't wait to take him to the water!!)...or just chill and listen to the twil light song of the birds...my fav.

chi

098bdb652297eb8af8222ef77903ebf5.gif

.png

Married in 04

"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections."

chiqa.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Congrats Chi! :thumbs:

Hope you'll have a wonderful reunion. Best wishes. You deserve it. 2,5 years? OH God! I hope i don't have to wait that long!

Tanya

Edited by firelion65

Met online - May 2004

Met in person - August 2004

Got married - May 2005

Filed I-130 - July 2005

Filed I-129 - August 2005

Interview - February 2006 - 221(g) - still under investigation.

Another useless interview - July 2006 - got nowhere!

August 23, 2007 - he's finally here!

It is perfectly normal how you are feeling. (L)

Abderrafie's layover was in Frankfurt. He had exchanged money into Euros in Morocco, bought a phone card at the airport in Franfurt and called me. He also killed time in the duty-free shops and came with more chocolate than a candy store.

I cannot wait to hear about your reunion!!!

Rebecca

OMGoshhhhhhhhhhhhh

DH is riding to Fes with his brother. Then he will get on a train to Casablanca. I am not sure yet if his brother will go with him to casa, he wants to but DH says no. His father also wanted to go. My husband said it was just to darn hot to have anyone come with him. Then again they may decide to drive to Casa, I don't know.

He will get on the plane tomorrow. He said he would call me when he gets to Casa. I sure wish he could call me from Frankfurt. I am going to ask him if he can convert some money and maybe call me when he gets there. It is a 3 1/2 flight. He has a 4-6 hour layover there. Then the 9 hour flight to home!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been so useless this week. I am surprised I could even work!! I picked up extra days to try and keep my self busy. I was going to work 5 (12 hour) shifts but I decided today to cut one out...tomorrow. I don't think I can handle the stress of waiting and working!!!

I have been married now over 2 1/2 years and never dreamed it would take this long to get my husband here. I am soooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!! I can't think, I can't sleep, I am just a silly mess!! :wub:

I think I will go out and enjoy the cool evening. It has cooled down here considerably. Thank goodness! Or, maybe not. ???? Since I don't have to work tomorrow I will find something to do.

Things I could do>>> wash car, (wow I can see him riding down the street in the HHR!!!!), weed the garden, (dang wish the tomatoes were ripe, wonder if he likes fried green ones?), pick some roses, (ohh his favorite!), take a swim, (oh man I can't wait to take him to the water!!)...or just chill and listen to the twil light song of the birds...my fav.

chi

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
OMGoshhhhhhhhhhhhh

chi

Hi Barbara,

I am so very happy for you!!! Soon your husband will join you here woow how so very exciting.

By the way our I130 has been touched 3 times now in less than 1 week. The dates have changed 3 times now how exciting this is to know. I hope it means something good for us. We too have been married 2.5 years and hoping to be together soon inshallah.

Enjoy your new wonderful life!!

Khadija

Hi Rebecca,

How are you? Long time since reading post/message from you. Although I have been so very busy

Khadija

It is perfectly normal how you are feeling. (L)

Abderrafie's layover was in Frankfurt. He had exchanged money into Euros in Morocco, bought a phone card at the airport in Franfurt and called me. He also killed time in the duty-free shops and came with more chocolate than a candy store.

I cannot wait to hear about your reunion!!!

Rebecca

OMGoshhhhhhhhhhhhh

chi

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I am so thrilled for you. All of this will be behind you soon and you both can sit back and relax knowing you'll never be apart again. Give him our best and I hope he has a safe journey to your open arms. Seeing their faces when they see you at the airport is worth the wait. You all did it!! He is coming home!

Doreen :dance::dance:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SupportingMoroccanLove/

6/14/03 Met Online

9/30/2003 He was denied a Tourist Visa

1/7/2004 Sent 1-129F-tried to prove hardship; many reasons

8/8/2004 Petition denied

After 214 Days of waiting

10/11/2004 Returned from Morocco even more in love.

11/15/2004 Mailed I-129F off to Nebraska

2/11/05 APPROVAL

2/14/05 EMAIL, OUR PETITION HAS BEEN APPROVED

86 Days what an awesome feeling

2/25/05 Email received from nvc, given case number

3/21/05 Email from consulate

b]INTERVIEW DATE 5/10/05[/b]

3/31/05 Fiance finally receives his packet from the consulate

4/12/05 He had medical exam

5/10/05 INTERVIEW WAS A SUCCESS

5/18/05 VISA IN HAND

Took 214 Days for a denial, but IN 205 days He will be HOME

6/10/05 Abdou arrives in America, what a happy day!

6/13/05 Applied for SSN

6/23/05 6 p.m. We were MARRIED; honeymoon in Gatlinburg

8/13/05 AOS and EAD paperwork mailed

8/25/05 NOAs in the mail!!! Yea!

11/25/05 - BIOMETRIC DATE

01/26/06 - AOS SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW AND HE GETS HIS FIRST JOB AT FIRST JOB INTERVIEW

02/13/06 - GREEN CARD ARRIVED

4/22/06 - Driver's License!!

11/05/2007 Filed to Lift conditions[/color]

11/07/07 - NOA1 received

12/21/07 - Biometrics completed

04/08/08 - 10 YEAR CARD APPROVED

04/14/08 - CARD IN HAND !!!!!

11/3/08 - Filed for Citizenship

11/29/08 - Biometric Appointment

02/03/09 - Citizenship Interview, HE PASSED

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I said congradulations in another post...............OH WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess, I can not say it enough.

Congradulations with all the many more blessings to come, CHI. :dance:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Weeeeeeeee, just one more day.

Tamer's plane was scheduled to land at 6:30. I took off from work at 3, drove the airport in half an hour, and then spent the next 3 hours pacing up and down the concourse, drinking starbucks frappacinos, and getting too hyped on caffine :lol: What you're experiencing is definately normal

Liberty2.jpeg

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Aww Chi, Congrats!! I just looked at your timeline and WOW you deserve it!! Woohoo I am so happy for you!!!! How exciting!!!

Ali (Iran) & Joye (US)....... Our Journey.........

Feb 28th 2004 :) We met in Cebu PI

April 1st 2004- I went home to US

May 1st 2004- Moved to Cebu

May 28th 2004- MARRIED!

Feb 7 2005 - Back to the US

July 8 2005- Send I-130

July 11 2005- recv'd I-130 NOA1

July 22 2005- Cebu for a visit

Aug 2 2005- Went home :( he went back to Iran)

Aug 12 2005- I was touched and didn't even know it!!!

1/12/06 - I-130 APPROVED!!!!!!! NOA2

2/14/06- Recv'd DS-3032/ I-864 Fee

2/15/06 - Mailed $70

2/27/06 - Emailed DS-3032

3/16/06 - Recv'd IV Bill

3/20/06 - Mailed $380

4/20/06 - Mailed I-864

4/21/06 - Mailed DS230 WOOHOO Come on NVC be quick about it...please??!

4/24/06 - NVC Recv'd I-864 and DS230

5/1/06 - Case Complete....... placed on Admin Processing

5/10/06 - CASE COMPLETE THANK YOU LORD!

5/12/06 - Case is on its way to Ankara!!! woohoo!!

5/16/06 - Delivered case to Ankara!!

6/6/06 - Interview!!!

7/27/06 - Ali's Birthday.....FBI CHECKS DONE!!

8/9/06 - VISA IN HAND WOOOT WOOT

9/1/06 - HE IS HERE HE IS HERE HE IS HERE

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE FOR YOU.... Have a great reunion... :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

3/24/11 Received 10 year Green Card in the mail - Done. Feels good :-) 'till we do this again for US Citizenship.

12/5/11 mailed packet for Naturalization

12/9/11 was received by USCIS.

4/6/12 received letter for fingerprint appn.

4/23/12 9am fingerprint appointment - done :-)

4/30/12 Recieved Letter for Interview - Sche. 5/31

5/31/12 Interview & Testing

5/31/12 Testing Approved - Waiting for next step

6/21/12 Rcvd email, placed application in the oath sched. que :-)

6/25/12 Rcvd letter - Oath Ceremony is on 7/11/12 @ 9:15am :-)

Hi Barbara,

I am so very happy for you!!! Soon your husband will join you here woow how so very exciting.

By the way our I130 has been touched 3 times now in less than 1 week. The dates have changed 3 times now how exciting this is to know. I hope it means something good for us. We too have been married 2.5 years and hoping to be together soon inshallah.

Enjoy your new wonderful life!!

Khadija

Hi Rebecca,

How are you? Long time since reading post/message from you. Although I have been so very busy

Khadija

Khadija,

I am doing great, thanks for asking.

I am happy to hear there is movement on your petition. I think Chi's case is such an inspiration to everyone who has faced their petition being returned to USCIS. Keep us posted on the progression of your case!

Rebecca

Does anyone know when Chi's husband is expected to arrive?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.