~ameriptian~

Well...it's still Saturday!!

10 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Wow, no daily thread today!!

Where's everyone????

I just feel sad seeing the MENA forum with no daily thread. There are still an hour and half in the day EST and I still am going to start a Saturday thread.

Went out swimming with hubby and the kids today, tried a new recipe that I am going to post to Sultan's kitchen later, and started reading a new book.

How was your day today?

Aya

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi Aya! Happy Saturday! Im tired! Tomorrow will be my 6th day of work, all 6am and 630ams all week long. I'll be glad to get Monday and Tues off work and sleep in a bit. Today was a tiring day at work. Took a nap when I got home and then made spaghetti for dinner. Adam is on his way to work, then hes off til Tues night. About to go sleep! Good night~!

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Timeline

Hi Aya! Happy Saturday! Im tired! Tomorrow will be my 6th day of work, all 6am and 630ams all week long. I'll be glad to get Monday and Tues off work and sleep in a bit. Today was a tiring day at work. Took a nap when I got home and then made spaghetti for dinner. Adam is on his way to work, then hes off til Tues night. About to go sleep! Good night~!

Aww, Tam!! Hope next week goes smooth for ya. (F)

I need a nap today too. The 4 of us napped a couple of hours and had a much-needed rest.

When does Adam start the new job?

Aya

ROC Timeline

Timeline

His last day at his store is June 3rd. He'll be off the weekend then starts Monday June 7th! Very excited!

Great news!! It's so nice he doesn't have to wait long start the new job! :star:

June 7th is my birthday. :P

Aya

ROC Timeline

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

The daily threads have kind of dried out, haven't they? I am finally done with my preceptorship for nursing school (similar to an internship) but I am now so full of baby that I can barely breathe, so I haven't been sitting at the computer much!

We didn't do much with our Saturday, except go to the mall to pick up a couple things, and visit my grandma. We're making tacos for dinner, and I am craving various Egyptian foods that I don't have the energy to make for myself, hah.

It looks like Ahmed may finally have found a job, after about 8 months of hunting. He's going for orientation tomorrow. It was really good timing, alhamdulilah, since the baby is due in about a month and I was really hoping to not have to go back to work right away. I may end up having to go back to work sooner rather than later, though, for AOS reasons, if we can't find someone else to co-sponsor him while I stay home, since his K3 visa expires next June.

Timeline

The daily threads have kind of dried out, haven't they? I am finally done with my preceptorship for nursing school (similar to an internship) but I am now so full of baby that I can barely breathe, so I haven't been sitting at the computer much!

We didn't do much with our Saturday, except go to the mall to pick up a couple things, and visit my grandma. We're making tacos for dinner, and I am craving various Egyptian foods that I don't have the energy to make for myself, hah.

It looks like Ahmed may finally have found a job, after about 8 months of hunting. He's going for orientation tomorrow. It was really good timing, alhamdulilah, since the baby is due in about a month and I was really hoping to not have to go back to work right away. I may end up having to go back to work sooner rather than later, though, for AOS reasons, if we can't find someone else to co-sponsor him while I stay home, since his K3 visa expires next June.

Amy, I've been having you in mind!! InshaAllah you'll have a smooth delivery next month. :star:

I pray Ahmed's orientation goes great tomorrow isA. (F)

Aya

ROC Timeline

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Syria
Timeline

hi everyone. i just pop in every now and then to say hi. im so out of the loop on immigration now that my info is so old that its useless. we will be hopefully starting his citizenship process later this year. everything is mostley up in the air for now since he is working out of state and hating it. so when he gets settled or comes back here then we can start that. there is so many new faces i dont know here anymore.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi everyone... it's late but still Saturday... i hope everyone had a great day today and i hope you have an equally wonderful night... goodnight :thumbs:

Passage Revelation 19:11:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

"satan is real and he's playing for keeps
God is realer and we are His sheep
which side are you on, CHOOSE, start moving your feet
choose JESUS and have ETERNAL PEACE" by GOD to me on 9/26/10 about 2am
Thank you Jesus!!!!

Bebe and Cece Winans Heaven

Abdel Halim Hafez Qariat al Fingan

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.