100% Al Ahly Fan

T.G.I.FRIDAY!

10 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

It's FRIDAY MENA! Alhamdulillah!!!!!! Where is everyone? This place is REALLY dead (although I know people are still reading - yeah you know who you are!)whistling.gif

Tonight is date night for us heart.gif I'm so excited. Btw, anyone seen that movie, Date Nite? It's so funny!

Anyhow, have a great day and a even better weekend everyone.

"Tak Ka-errrr" biggrin.gif (Said with an Egyptian accent, tee hee)

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Morning!! Its a gorgeous day here in Philly...thinking of skipping out of work early to enjoy it :)

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Timeline

Good morning! Today we will have our FIRST 100 degree this year!!!!! It's already 80 at 8:30. Summer is here.

Wael is a happy camper now. Classes are finally over. He's looking forward to his final year. Will be his toughest one,

but the man can do it!!! He has decided to complete his degree here. He's already getting together his plans for applying

to the top 10 Universities for his post-graduate degree. I can't even think past this morning!!! laughing.giflaughing.gif I love a man

with a mission!!!

I think i'm living in the Twilight Zone here. Around 3 weeks ago I received a citation in the mail from the Tucson City Court.

I read it and it was a "courtesy letter" (or so they call it) to inform me of a parking ticket 3/23/2010. Had my name, but

the license plate wasn't mine. Of course this is on a Saturday, so had to call the court Monday morning. Finally spoke with

a clerk and explained that I was not at that location nor was that my tag. I also told her that I did not receive a copy of the

original ticket that was written as I wanted to see what type of make and model vehicle it was. She just asked me if I owned

a Ford Ranger which I do not. So she stated "just write a letter to the court explaining that is not your vehicle." Yeah right.

I wrote the letter, gave the court my registration and license plate number for MY vehicle. Received a notice from the court

that my request for not having to pay this fine was DENIED! Called again and she told me I have to have MORE proof, so off

I go to DMV. Had my citation and my denial and asked them what the heck do I do now as i'm NOT gonna pay a fine that

isn't mine. She brought up on the computer my car, model and make with this tag. I nearly died and tried not to hyperventilate.

I kept thinking how in the world does this tag go with my car. A supervisor came to speak with me (ever feel like a criminal),

and I kept assuring him that it wasn't my tag and I don't own a Ford Ranger. He went into my registration and asked me if

I had ever registered my car here in Arizona before 2008. I told him yes when I lived here for a few short months, but

that was 4 yrs ago. I actually had forgotten about it. Was there at DMV for 2 hrs and we finally came up with what they think

happened. Whomever wrote out the citation transposed the numbers....the supervisor kept putting in different numbers that

was close to mine and sure enough there was the Ford Ranger. They gave me a paper to take to the court stating that tag

hasn't been used in 3 yrs as I had left Arizona and lived in Nevada therefore registering my car there. Well one would think

that would be proof. NO WAY! Went to the court yesterday and they said I have to have a hearing before the judge as the

"citation" was in MY NAME and the judge is the one who can clear it. Never had anything like this happen. Have all my proof,

(even found my old tag) and still wasn't enough. I just can't wait to go to court!

Sure hope everyone has a wonderful, stress free, no citation day!!!!

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Timeline

Congrats Squeaky!kicking.gif

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Timeline

Happy Friday MENA!!!

Jeanne~ wow!! That would completely tick me off!!! I would be making demands of getting reimbursed for the time and gas you had spent to track down their mistake!!

Congrats Squeaky!!!

I am sooo ready for this weekend!!!!

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

POE: JFK New York: 04/18/2010
Receive Green Card in mail: 06/03/2010
Received SSN: 06/17/2010
Received NEW SS CARD: 07/20/2010
(to match GC!)
Got JOB!!: 09/27/2010
Got a better JOB!!: 11/20/2010

ROC Mailed: 02/16/2012
Check cashed: 02/24/2012
NOA received dated for: 02/22/2012
Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012
RFE Response Confirmed: 11/16/2012
Interview at Orlando office: 02/13/2013

2nd RFE!!: 10/03/13

2nd RFE Response: 10/09/2013

Update Biometrics: 10/13/2013 NEVER GOT 10 yr card!

N-400 mailed: 01/21/2014

Biometrics (N-400): 02/21/2014

event.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Friday MENA ladies and Charles (whenever he stops by :P)!

Went out jogging with the hubster this morning! It was very refreshing!! :)

After that had a not-so-good experience at the civil surgeon's clinic. You can read it here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/257390-last-minute-civil-surgeon-questions/

Seriously this civil surgeon issue is starting to get on my nerves. Why do these people inisit on ripping us off? :angry:

In a little bit we will be off to pick the kids from school and later grocery shopping before we return back home again. I'm daydreaming about a long sound sleep tonight already!

Squeaky, Congratulations!! :dance:

Sharifah, enjoy your date with your husband! :luv:

Hope everyone is having a good day! (F)

Aya

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Timeline

Wow Jeanne! What a pain in the tush!!! Hope this gets resolved for you! Crazy stuff to deal with and make a boat load of stress.

Bye the way, I have a magnet on my car that says the very same thing... I love my Egyptian. A co worker came up to me recently and said, Tamara I now know your car! Your the only one around here that has an I Love my Egyptian on the back of your car! lol I said, yah and Im probably the only one in this part of the swamp married to one too! :D

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Timeline

it's still technically friday... rough weather in birmingham this morning but the day turned out ok.. congrats squeaky on your noa2.. and jeanne sorry for all your trouble with the tag situation.. i hope you can get that straight

Passage Revelation 19:11:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

"satan is real and he's playing for keeps
God is realer and we are His sheep
which side are you on, CHOOSE, start moving your feet
choose JESUS and have ETERNAL PEACE" by GOD to me on 9/26/10 about 2am
Thank you Jesus!!!!

Bebe and Cece Winans Heaven

Abdel Halim Hafez Qariat al Fingan

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.