munchkins

Cannot get through on the phone

12 posts in this topic

Well I have been trying all day to get through to the NVC to either speak to an operator or even the automated ssytem would do ;) Just to find out if we are finally case complete and I cannot :crying:

They have either had the engaged signal, or I am automatically put back to the automated system and the message then states they are so busy ;)

I hope this means that they are all doing paperwork instead of answering the phones, it may be that we will hear our case complete if that is the case. I certainly hope so, it has been a long 11 months with still a ways to go ;)

Edited by munchkins

[The reason god put spaces in between your fingers was so another person's hands could fill it up.

CHERISH YESTERDAY, LIVE TODAY AND DREAM TOMORROW

Life is like a song... Sing it.

Life is like a challenge... Pursue it.

Life is like a sacrifice... Offer it.

Life is love... Enjoy it.

Well I have been trying all day to get through to the NVC to either speak to an operator or even the automated ssytem would do ;) Just to find out if we are finally case complete and I cannot :crying:

They have either had the engaged signal, or I am automatically put back to the automated system and the message then states they are so busy ;)

I hope this means that they are all doing paperwork instead of answering the phones, it may be that we will hear our case complete if that is the case. I certainly hope so, it has been a long 11 months with still a ways to go ;)

You have to keep trying, sometimes, it is hard to get an operator.

I-130 Timeline with USCIS:

It took 92 days for I-130 to get approved from the filing date

NVC Process of I-130:

It took 78 days to complete the NVC process

Interview Process at The U.S. Embassy

Interview took 223 days from the I-130 filing date. Immigrant Visa was issued right after the interview

That happened to me last week... just autodial, and keep trying!

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

Still trying and it's 10.30 here in the UK, I have never had this problem before, will just have to wait until tomorrow and will try the automated again and if it is still the same stupid message I am going to wait until it is 7.30 their time and try again for an operator :angry:

[The reason god put spaces in between your fingers was so another person's hands could fill it up.

guess they're very busy today. i tried to call several times today and only got busy signals.

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

*hugs*

i know it is frustrating val... hopefully you will get some good news soon... i am waiting for them to tell ya... CASE COMPLETE!

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

yes i have been calling all day, no luck. ######

monday is pretty busy.

Aapki Nazroan Ne Samjha, Pyaar Ke Kabil Mujhe

Dil Ki Ai Dharkan Thaher Ja, Mil Gayee Manzil Mujhe

I-130 Process

01-29-2006 | Marriage

02-13-2006 | Mailed to NSC

02-27-2006 | NOA1

06-15-2006 | I-130 Approved

I-129F Process

03-08-2006 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

03-13-2006 | NOA1

07-31-2006 | I-129F Approved

09-01-2006 | K3 Interview, Visa Approved

09-14-2006 | Passport recieved from Consulate

01-23-2007 | POE at Chicago

AOS process

07-25-2007 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

08-30-2007 | NOA1

09-07-2007 | Biometrics Appointment

01-28-2008 | AOS interview-More evidence requested

02-07-2008 | AOS approved

02-19-2008 | Recieved Green Card in mail

There must be something wrong with the system, tried all day yesterday and last thing last night and it is now 6.30 a.m. UK time and I tried again and got the same thing. The message tells you that due to the high volume of calls etc and then gives you another message about wanting to use the automated system and then it cuts off!!!!!!

That is just my luck, when we are so close to case complete, I cannot get through!!!!!!!! :crying:

Not going to beat me though :lol: wil keep on trying all today, good job I am off work for the rest of the week :lol:

There must be something wrong with the system, tried all day yesterday and last thing last night and it is now 6.30 a.m. UK time and I tried again and got the same thing. The message tells you that due to the high volume of calls etc and then gives you another message about wanting to use the automated system and then it cuts off!!!!!!

That is just my luck, when we are so close to case complete, I cannot get through!!!!!!!! :crying:

Not going to beat me though :lol: wil keep on trying all today, good job I am off work for the rest of the week :lol:

It did the same thing to us when we were waiting on case complete. By the time it was back online our case had already been completed for a few days. Wasnt impressed lol

Hope you hear good news Val when it is back online :thumbs:

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Phones are back up!!!!

but nothing different on the recording about our case :(

Good luck to the rest of ya'll

Michele

OUR K-3 INTERVIEW WAS ON NOV. 1ST @ 10:00!!!

VISA APPROVED!!!

WE ARRIVE IN THE USA ON NOV. 10TH!!!

Yes they are , just checked from here also trouble is I am still hearing the same message re our case ;) just how long does it take to check the amended paperwork for goodness sake.

I wouldn't mind if it was from the beginning if you know what I mean but what they asked for was sent to them within days and to my mind there should be nothing simpler than linking the amended paperwork with our case and saying "Ok we got what we wanted lets get this out of the building and off to the Embassy" Instead it takes them, according to their system over 3 weeks (to date) and still waiting

My office would collapse if I ran such a system as this, irrispective of how many cases they have !!

Now I am going to have to wait until 12.30 our time to ring them again and try to speak to an operator!!!! because this is ridiculous

Edited by munchkins

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.