Baileyj96

Got a date for medical in London

7 posts in this topic

Well we got a date for the medical. Boy they must be backed up. At first they were going to make it for the end of April but fiance ask them to look again so we ended up with April 6th. My question is since he has to fly over to do the medical, would it hurt to ask for an interview the same day so he won't have to fly back again? We already know we won't be approved that day due to filing the I-601 waiver so it really doesn't matter if the medical is done by then anyway.

Should we include a note asking for April 6th? I figure what could it hurt

Thanks,

Baileyj

SHA ZAM!!! I-601 WAIVER APPROVED......10/13/06

11/18/06 Arrived

12/21/06 Filed for Social Security number

12/22/06 Married

01/03/2007 Social Security number arrived

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

02/07 Received RFE and returned information within 2 days

2/24/07 Transferred to California

2/26/07 Received letter (Transfer to California)

3/1/07 AOS email confirmation that case was received in California

3/2/07 AOS Touched again today but no update.

3/5/07 AOS another touch but no update.

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

4/10/07 EAD card ordered.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

6/25/2009 Received biometrics letter

7/13/2009 Biometrics appointment at Indianapolis Indiana

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Bailey, yeah for you guys! Doesn't it feel like you're moving right along now? I would think you should at least try it. I believe they really do try to be accomodating as much as they can in London. Good luck!

Tiffany

Thanks guys,

Yeah we are moving right along. Right up to the point when we file the waiver then we will come to a screeching halt and be waiting and going nuts i'm sure. But at least we are expecting it .

He's going to put a note in the packet before he sents it back and see if they will try to schedule his interview the same day. Can't hurt to ask. All they can do is ignore it. He doesn't have his medical that day until 3:45 so if they would schedule his interview early in the morning he should have enough time to do both.

Keep our fingers crossed, if not well we will do ok.

Thanks again,

Baileyj

SHA ZAM!!! I-601 WAIVER APPROVED......10/13/06

11/18/06 Arrived

12/21/06 Filed for Social Security number

12/22/06 Married

01/03/2007 Social Security number arrived

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

02/07 Received RFE and returned information within 2 days

2/24/07 Transferred to California

2/26/07 Received letter (Transfer to California)

3/1/07 AOS email confirmation that case was received in California

3/2/07 AOS Touched again today but no update.

3/5/07 AOS another touch but no update.

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

4/10/07 EAD card ordered.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

6/25/2009 Received biometrics letter

7/13/2009 Biometrics appointment at Indianapolis Indiana

We got our Packet3 on 11th Feb, 2006 which was a Saturday. So I phoned Knightsbride on Monday 13th Feb to book my medical and I got it booked for Tue 21st of Feb, 2006.

I too will be flying from Glasgow, but if thats what it takes to get to my sweetie then so be it.

Jahan.

Click here for our complete timeline; from K1 all the way to citizenship.

Filed: Other Timeline

Can't hurt, Vicky.

The only trouble would be the time constraints. Getting done at the consulate in time to get over to the medical.

What about asking them to schedule his interview on the 5th or 7th? I know it would mean a night in London, but he was gonna stay in that broom-closet hotel anyway........cheap enough?

Hmm, it won't hurt asking but people who sent back P3 in late Jan are now getting end of March interviews, so I dunno about the times lining up. Also, can you just take your medical results directly to the embassy, I thought they had to be sent over from Knightsbridge? Most interviews also seem to be in the morning so you'd have to be sure the medical was done first.

Oo sorry I sound like such a party pooper :P

Naturalization

=======================================

02/02/2015 - Filed Dallas lockbox. Atlanta office.

02/13/2015 - NOA received

03/10/2015 - Biometrics

03/12/2015 - In-Line for Interview

04/09/2015 - E-notification for Interview Letter

05/18/2015 - Interview - passed!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.