natyram

About NOA 1

12 posts in this topic

04/03/2010 - Sent I-130 to Chicago Lockbox

05/05/2010 - Check Cashed

When we sent out our papers on April 03, we found out that our check was torn apart, it was stapled so that explains why they sent us a envelope to put our new check there and sent it to them again. My question is our check was cashed just today, how many days would we received our NOA 1 from the day the check was cashed. Thanks!

probably about a week to 10 days...

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

wahh thats so long, we waited long enough for our check to be cashed, anyway thank you so much for the reply po hehehe

the time will come when you wished the rest of the process was that fast... :lol:

best of luck with your visa journey... :thumbs:

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Sorry to say, but you're just now to the worst part :( USCIS can just take soooo long. It was 5 months to the day before we got through it. Just hang in there and try to be patient :thumbs: it'll come :)

-USCIS-

COMPLETED - March 9th, 2010

-NVC-

CASE COMPLETE - April 2nd, 2010

-INTERVIEW-

APPROVED - May 18th, 2010

POE - Detroit, June 11th, 2010

GREEN CARD - July 21st, 2010

SS CARD - August 13th, 2010

-ROC-

I-751 Sent March 23rd, 2012

NOA1 March 26th, 2012

Biometrics Appt. April 27th, 2012

Bio done early - April 18th, 2012

ROC Approved - September 12, 2012

10 Year GC - September 17, 2012

thank you for the inspiring words sun and moon, I really appreciate it. :)

Good preparation and research can go a long way!!!!

It has been reported many times that stapling anything to USCIS can result in problems (we used clip)...

On the other hand....NVC tells you to staple things!!!

Go figure!

FYI....we put case number on each page of everything we sent!!!!!

It has been reported many times that stapling anything to USCIS can result in problems (we used clip)...

Go figure!

Agree!good.gif

Immigration Timeline Summary

10.21.2008 – CR-1 Visa Application Filed (By Hubby's Sec)
09.04.2009 – Visa Interview | Passed
09.10.2009 – Visa Packet Received
09.17.2009 – US Entry | Home
07.05.2011 – ROC Petition Filed
05.01.2012 – ROC Approved (No Interview)
05.18.2012 – 10-year GC Received
06.19.2012 – Eligible to apply for Naturalization
(procrastinated)
06.24.2013 – N-400 Application Filed
09.30.2013 – Civics Test / Interview | Passed
10.03.2013 – Oath Taking Ceremony | Became a USCitizen!
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)
04.16.2014 – Passport Issued & Shipped
04.17.2014 – US Passport Received

Our timeline vanished into thin air.

I've contacted the admin several times but I got zero response.

https://meiscookery.wordpress.com

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Now for the long wait of checking the USCIS website everyday for any update. You might get lucky, it took ours only 47 days from the day they received the I-129f Packet I sent.

Sorry to say, but you're just now to the worst part :( USCIS can just take soooo long. It was 5 months to the day before we got through it. Just hang in there and try to be patient :thumbs: it'll come :)

I hope we wont get the NOA 1 after five months yet, thats too long. Some got their NOA 1 like after two days the check was cashed. I know it'll come we just have to believe.

Go figure!

Thanks for the info, we will try to do that as soon as we get the case number or NOA 1, btw do you know whats WAC #?

Agree!good.gif

thanks happyndinlove

Now for the long wait of checking the USCIS website everyday for any update. You might get lucky, it took ours only 47 days from the day they received the I-129f Packet I sent.

[/quot

thanks for the reply, how could we get any update of our case to the USCIS?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

thanks for the reply, how could we get any update of our case to the USCIS?

Here you go:

https://egov.uscis.g...ectusertype.jsp

After you register you can check it religiously everyday to see if theres any change

Edited by -Jason and Rose-

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.