Rich and Bey

Is anyone getting Approved

58 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

One-way money transfers and even lame affidavits from people who know little of anything about your relationship except for attending a ceremony or party actually can hurt at interview time.

If you have verified evidence of this please share with us!

We are all looking for verified proof of what helps and what does not!

BTW, I am glad you think you are so knowledgeable about the people that wrote our affidavits! :rofl:

The evidence is my experience. I have no idea if the your people or affidavits fit the description and have not indicated otherwise. It's a statement. If it fits, it fits. If it doesn't then it doesn't. One way money transfers are definitely not co-mingling of finances and there have been numerous reports of negative impact from showing one-way money transfers. They can be misinterpreted or correctly interpreted in the process of harming a case. Other forms of evidence are more convincing.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The evidence is my experience. I have no idea if the your people or affidavits fit the description and have not indicated otherwise. It's a statement. If it fits, it fits. If it doesn't then it doesn't. One way money transfers are definitely not co-mingling of finances and there have been numerous reports of negative impact from showing one-way money transfers. They can be misinterpreted or correctly interpreted in the process of harming a case. Other forms of evidence are more convincing.

It doesn't show co-mingling, but it does show spousal support. I'ld think that can help in the NVC stage and down the road for the interview. Also the direction of money transfer will probably matter, a husband petitioning for wife, and sending wife money while the case is completed is a good thing.

I am getting the exit/entry and visa stamp from the passports to attach with my application - just spoke to my spouse, that was a great suggestion. I guess the pictures with hotel stays receipts and ticket stubs along with visa and exit/entry stamp would be good.

I was wondering if I should get a lawyer to do it - my lawyer i have used before is asking close to $2500, I rather take another trip to somewhere and file it myself.

Timeline

It doesn't show co-mingling, but it does show spousal support. I'ld think that can help in the NVC stage and down the road for the interview. Also the direction of money transfer will probably matter, a husband petitioning for wife, and sending wife money while the case is completed is a good thing.

I am getting the exit/entry and visa stamp from the passports to attach with my application - just spoke to my spouse, that was a great suggestion. I guess the pictures with hotel stays receipts and ticket stubs along with visa and exit/entry stamp would be good.

I was wondering if I should get a lawyer to do it - my lawyer i have used before is asking close to $2500, I rather take another trip to somewhere and file it myself.

One way money transfer doesn't help (Certainly NVC couldn't care less.) and CAN hurt. What YOU THINK is not important. It's what a Consular Officer is going to think that IS important. In my experience, money transfers don't help and can hurt, so I advise leaving them out of any front loading and holding them in reserve until or unless asked about at the interview.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Well I want to thank you for the verified evidence.

A statement that will make an assumption on the "lameness" of my affidavits more than suggests and was totally unnecessary!

I hope all you are trying to do is help!

I know all I am trying to do is help also!

If you read my reply...you will know what I said.

One way transfers can be construed as co-mingling of assets! Co-mingling is my assests with hers....not HOW they are co-mingled!

I agree completely....other forms of evidence MAY be more convincing....or more damaging!!!!!!

I would really appreciate if you could point those of us with "less" experience to some posts regarding the VERIFIED negative impact of one-way money tranfers! :thumbs:

To this point....everything that we have done indicates it has been good for us....I am only sharing MY experience with others and encouraging them to read and make their own decisions!

One final point....there are no two cases that are identical! So what works for one may not work for another.....also what did not work for one...doesn't mean it will not work in another situation!!!! :yes:

Timeline

Well I want to thank you for the verified evidence.

A statement that will make an assumption on the "lameness" of my affidavits more than suggests and was totally unnecessary!

I hope all you are trying to do is help!

I know all I am trying to do is help also!

If you read my reply...you will know what I said.

One way transfers can be construed as co-mingling of assets! Co-mingling is my assests with hers....not HOW they are co-mingled!

I agree completely....other forms of evidence MAY be more convincing....or more damaging!!!!!!

I would really appreciate if you could point those of us with "less" experience to some posts regarding the VERIFIED negative impact of one-way money tranfers! :thumbs:

To this point....everything that we have done indicates it has been good for us....I am only sharing MY experience with others and encouraging them to read and make their own decisions!

One final point....there are no two cases that are identical! So what works for one may not work for another.....also what did not work for one...doesn't mean it will not work in another situation!!!! :yes:

My experience is broader than from reading posts. I made no assumptions about any specific affidavits, yours or any others. I've read plenty of them and most of the ones from people who only have knowledge from a ceremony and or party are both lame and useless as to evidence the "relationship" is bona fide. If yours are not lame and/or the affiants have more useful knowledge of your relationship, then well, they aren't lame or useless.

If what I post doesn't apply to your situation, then don't apply it by reading things in that aren't there. I've seen a lot of lame and useless affidavits. I haven't seen yours.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

My experience is broader than from reading posts. I made no assumptions about any specific affidavits, yours or any others. I've read plenty of them and most of the ones from people who only have knowledge from a ceremony and or party are both lame and useless as to evidence the "relationship" is bona fide. If yours are not lame and/or the affiants have more useful knowledge of your relationship, then well, they aren't lame or useless.

If what I post doesn't apply to your situation, then don't apply it by reading things in that aren't there. I've seen a lot of lame and useless affidavits. I haven't seen yours.

Apology accepted!!!! :yes:

Timeline

i will ask this question again? yet the timeline keeps moving up!!! of course my timeline keeps moving down and down. lol

I don't see a question. Did you intend to ask one?

VJ timelines adjust based on reported new data. Your date will change based on what other members record in their timelines.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

i am asking again if anyone is getting approved?

NOPE, well, not our case at least.

Edited by March2010

USCIS IR1/CR-1 CSC

02-24-2010 - I-130 Sent: February 24th, 2010

06-17-2010 - NOA2

Your I-130 was APPROVED in 107 days from your NOA1 date.

06-24-2010 - NVC Case Number Assigned

08-24-2010 - Sign in Fail - Case COMPLETE in 60 days

10-27-2010 - INTERVIEW Riyadh

11-27-2010 - VISA issued

01-06-2011 - POE JFK

01-27-2011 - Welcome letter

01-28-2011 - Green came via Priority mail

01-06-2011 - GC Issue Date

02-05-2011 - GC Received

02-10-2011 - Applied for SSN at local office

02-19-2011 - SSN Received by mail

10-06-2012 (?) - GC Extend Date

01-06-2013 - GC Expires Date

Filed: Timeline

I Filed last year, April 2009. It is a CR1. The NVC sent our file to the US Consulate in Guangzhuo China. We have not heard any news yet. However, I see that many get and interview within two months after the file is sent to Guangzhuo. The total time has been over 365 days. If i had to do it again, I would NOT hire a lawyer, as mine seems to avoid working or answering questions after they got paid.

How long does it take to send us the interview letter??? The NVC sent it to China March 17th, 2010. My wife and I would like to be together before the end of the century.

Jim

Can I add my wife to my bank account in America. She's not in US yet. Duh. I can add her to my account as a proof of our relitionship if it helps? Anyone suggest this? Also, my wife's family is quite well off. I don't need to send money. Should I still send money now and then as some sort of proof?

I didn't add my wife to my health insurance plan at work yet. I didn't want to pay $100 extra every month when I know for a fact that I am not going to get any benefit out of it. Maybe I should've added her to my health plan. Should I make an effort for this now?

N400 CITIZENSHIP STAGE

23-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form mailed to Dallas, TX Lockbox (USPS EXPRESS)

27-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form delivered/picked up by USCIS

01-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form fee check cashed by USCIS

04-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form received per NOA1

09-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 notice date

14-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 on hand through USPS

30-JAN-2017 -:- N400 fingerprint taken

01-FEB-2017 -:- N400 interview schedule process started

26-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview date set (01SEP2017)

29-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview letter on hand

01-SEP-2017 -:- N400 interview date - Interview passed

10-OCT-2017-:- N400 oath ceremony letter on hand (oath on 26OCT2017)

Can I add my wife to my bank account in America. She's not in US yet. Duh. I can add her to my account as a proof of our relitionship if it helps? Anyone suggest this? Also, my wife's family is quite well off. I don't need to send money. Should I still send money now and then as some sort of proof?

I didn't add my wife to my health insurance plan at work yet. I didn't want to pay $100 extra every month when I know for a fact that I am not going to get any benefit out of it. Maybe I should've added her to my health plan. Should I make an effort for this now?

N400 CITIZENSHIP STAGE

23-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form mailed to Dallas, TX Lockbox (USPS EXPRESS)

27-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form delivered/picked up by USCIS

01-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form fee check cashed by USCIS

04-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form received per NOA1

09-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 notice date

14-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 on hand through USPS

30-JAN-2017 -:- N400 fingerprint taken

01-FEB-2017 -:- N400 interview schedule process started

26-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview date set (01SEP2017)

29-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview letter on hand

01-SEP-2017 -:- N400 interview date - Interview passed

10-OCT-2017-:- N400 oath ceremony letter on hand (oath on 26OCT2017)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.