32 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

My finance had interview January 28th and was denied

The CO would not look at any of his information.

She asked him "DOES YOU FAMILY APPROVE?"

He smiled and said yes.

She said 'YOU SMILE AT ME. YOU LIE. I WILL NOT GIVE YOU VISA."

SO I called attorney here and he advised me to go to Morocco and marry.

I have done that and sent in new CR-1 application. But I hear nothing. I wrote to my US Senator and was assigned someone to look into this bu tI hear nothing.

Is there anything I should be doing. I received my receipt July 7, 2009 and it is almost a year now.

Please any help you can give us is appreciated

We married March 15th, 2010

but we could not open joint account in Morooco. They would not let us

I had to return home to take care of my property and he does not have visa for here so we only could live together 2 months so far

jeanne

Filed: Country:
Timeline

You're all over the place with your dates.

Which receipt is dated July 7, 2009?

You married on March 15, 2010. When did you file the I-130 Petition?

Do you have NOA1 for the I-130?

I trust you sent a check for the $355 filing fee, has it been cashed yet?

Timeline

My fiancee had interview January 28th and was denied

CO asked him 'DOES YOUR FAMILY APPROVE?" AND He smiled and said Yes.

She said "YOU SMILE AT ME. YOU LIE. I WILL NOT GIVE YOU VISA."

so I contacted attorney and I told him the family said 'COME TO MOROCCO AND MARRY"

He said it was a good idea so I did marry March 15th

I reapplied for spouse visa and send all things to them

I also contacted my US Senator and was assigned someone to help me

I Have heard nothing. Is there anything I should be doing?

jeanne

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

heard nothing? not even a 'receipt notice', NOA-1, I-797-C formletter?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

heard nothing? not even a 'receipt notice', NOA-1, I-797-C formletter?

no letter of saying it is denied

just an email saying they got it March 25th back and review it

I have called but they just read me that email on the phone and say give them 120 days

Now I have gone to Morocco and married and appied for Cr-1

the orginal K-1 receipt is for July 7 2009

Timeline

sorry - i am talking specifically about the I-130 petition that you recently filed.

exactly WHAT day did you file it, and did you receive and NOA-1 'notice of receipt' formletter ?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

sorry - i am talking specifically about the I-130 petition that you recently filed.

exactly WHAT day did you file it, and did you receive and NOA-1 'notice of receipt' formletter ?

I file K-1 in July and recieived reciept notice that they got it July 7th

We had interview

Now nothing since sending in the CR-1

and they still have to review the K-1

and the interview was January 28th

Timeline

We had interview

i recievied I-797C

We had interview in January

there have been no formal notices since then

just an email saying it is returned for further review

Timeline

I am not asking about the K-1 visa, or the interview at the Embassy, or anything to do with the I-129F petition.

I am asking you about the I-130 petition -

when was it filed (what date)

and

what was the 'notice date' for the I-130 petition, from the NOA-1 letter, the I-797-C formletter?

Thanks !

Timeline

We had interview

no

I have not recieved anything

not reciept for I-130 or anything

my attorney applied in march for it and says he will send reciept but I have seen nothing

But they did cash my check

Timeline

what date was the check cashed?

Timeline

You're all over the place with your dates.

Which receipt is dated July 7, 2009?

You married on March 15, 2010. When did you file the I-130 Petition?

Do you have NOA1 for the I-130?

I trust you sent a check for the $355 filing fee, has it been cashed yet?

original I-129 F was July 7th '

iu married March 15 2010

filed in end of March with the 130

and i am not all over the place

i am just trying to answer a lot of people at the same time

Of course I sent money

this is the US

everything is about money

and they cashed my check in beginning of April

Timeline

IMO - you should contact :

1. embassy

2. DOS

3. USCIS

with a LETTER and withdraw the K-1 visa.

You are married now - so anything on that prior I-129F visa is useless to you - but -

you must withdraw it, to avoid future snags.

Then focus on the I-130 petition.

You say the 'attorney' submitted the I-130 petition in March - so - when, exactly?

WHAT DATE?

And - BOTH you and the attorney should have received an NOA-1 for this I-130 petition.

USUALLY it arrives within 3 weeks of the check being cashed, unless you have moved after filing the petition.

It's on YOU to know these dates, for the I-130 petition - so CALL THE ATTORNEY, and FIND OUT the dates.

Good Luck !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.