MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I thought this was a public website for all to post and give feedback rather positive or negative if you decide to post or air your personally business do it at YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK ... You can agree or disagree that's your choice, You didn't put the man on a leash before you got married so he went sniffing someone eles.I'm not going to take risk with my life because STD's and AIDs are REAL. Like you always state "JUST MY OPINION"!!!!BUT I DO KEEP IT PRAGMATIC :lol::lol::lol:

I see that you're one of those women who would be surprised if you found out your man is cheating, the leash isn't always enough my dear.

I suggest you re'read what you wrote because now you're starting to sound ignorant, SERIOUSLY. You can have your man on the tightest leash ever and he still go sniffing as you would say. Yes my man went sniffing but guess what, he came right back to me b/c he recognized there is none better than mine my dear, I hope when your dog's leash "bust weh" him come back because you will no longer be blessed the day he finds a better bone.

Have a good night ladies, I've stated my point, given my opinion and has nothing else to say. I have no time to be going back and forth on foolishness. End of story :yes:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

I know ATL has a lot of DL men, but I never heard that phrase about checking the front & back of the boxers for poop.

:lol: Nat, you know how I am over the top some times...I was trying to say that there is no way I want my husband hanging with men 100% of the time! It has to be a balance...sorry for all the dodo talk y'all!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I see that you're one of those women who would be surprised if you found out your man is cheating, the leash isn't always enough my dear.

I suggest you re'read what you wrote because now you're starting to sound ignorant, SERIOUSLY. You can have your man on the tightest leash ever and he still go sniffing as you would say. Yes my man went sniffing but guess what, he came right back to me b/c he recognized there is none better than mine my dear, I hope when your dog's leash "bust weh" him come back because you will no longer be blessed the day he finds a better bone.

Have a good night ladies, I've stated my point, given my opinion and has nothing else to say. I have no time to be going back and forth on foolishness. End of story :yes:

Baby girl don't get it convoluted, I don't need a leash and never will, I state what I states for laughs. If the man cheats and I find out about he can KEEP IT MOVING there are no RETURNS because like I stated earlier STD"S n AIDs are REAL, as far as me sounding ignorant, point out where I sound ignorant LIL GIRL, focus on you and yours before you try to be condesending towards a perfect stanger and please don't contractdict yourself."he came right back to me b/c he recognized there is none better than mine my dear" He came back because he knew you were :wacko: enough to take him and if it was fire BOO he would have never left sniffing the other woman, and you say you sick of living from pay check to pay check, that's probably why the other woman sent him back to you because he didn't have any $$$$ for her. Life is a gamble and I'm all about my poker chips, SO PUT THAT ON YOUR RINGTONE!!! :rofl: HOW BOUT IT!!

BLESS ME INDEED!!!!

Timeline

Baby girl don't get it convoluted, I don't need a leash and never will, I state what I states for laughs. If the man cheats and I find out about he can KEEP IT MOVING there are no RETURNS because like I stated earlier STD"S n AIDs are REAL, as far as me sounding ignorant, point out where I sound ignorant, LIL GIRL, focus on you and yours before you try to be condesending towards a perfect stanger and please don't contractdict yourself."he came right back to me b/c he recognized there is none better than mine my dear" He came back because he knew you were :wacko: enough to take him and if it was fire BOO he would have never left sniffing the other woman, and you say you sick of living from pay check to pay check, that's probably why the other woman sent him back to you because he didn't have any $$$$ for her. Life is a gamble and I'm all about my poker chips, SO PUT THAT ON YOUR RINGTONE!!! :rofl: HOW BOUT IT!!

Oh and by the way I was born Bless can't nobody curse me with their words, so if the man finds a better bone good for him, a better bone is better then a rotton bone, I have very high self-esteem, so I don't need to take a cheating man back, maybe you have some female issues that's not tight,right or DYNAMITE so the man went to see if he could find better but like I stated above he had no $$$$ for the honey :rofl: so don't boast to me about what you have because I love the POLE not the HOLE. :rofl:STOP BEING SO SENSITIVE. :bonk: JUST MY OPINION!!!

BLESS ME INDEED!!!!

Timeline

GOODNIGHT!!!! I must admit it has been awhile since I last post & have been on here period.

After reading, I see ALOT has been going on! Being that it's late, I will definitely touch base 2mrrw.

Sleep well & stay POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline

Congratulations, Shanette!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

This is for Ells, if it is real love with you and your husband then it will last. You and your husband has to work hard at it if you want to stay together. The reason I say this because I was once in a similar situation with my current fiance. When we first met we really liked each other. I came back to the states and we were good until I received a phone call from a female telling me he was occupied. It took us almost 4 years to get to where we are now. He ended up having a child with her and I had one with someone else and they are both the same age. I would visit Jamaica from time to time but was very hurt by how the whole thing went down. Although, he was trying to do right by his child the mother was unfit for him and his feelings were always there for me. One day I realized I deep down inside, I had more love for him than the guy I was with at the time. So we talked about what happened in the past and trying to move forward and agree to be faithful to each other. So, like I said if its true love you both have to work at it. If its only one person wanting to make it work then it makes no sense to try to make it work. Those are my two cents and I am keeping it real and clean.

Timeline

BTW congrats Shanette on your hubby getting a job GOD is truely blessing your family

Ok so if yall don't know this old ladydont like me and feel like she gotta say something to all the time to me negative. So lets get that out in the open in this open forum. Ok so let me know, did she not read what the chic said about leashes and marriages and stuff, but she reads what I say right. :lol: Just happened to look and post yeah right you be lurking in here all the time ready to jump on some one but it wont be me. I dont come on here being negative, never have never will. Let me say that again, I dont come on here negative.... If thats the way you wanna be then do it!!!

But some of YOU vets are rude. So let me comment on your thought less directed towards me post. :lol:

I haven't been posting on here in a while, for my own reasons - But I have to comment here - because this just disgusts me -

What disgust you that I said its not right to not be on here for 3-6 months posting then just jump on the lady and say she wrong and leashes and dog sniffing, and bad marriages, GIRL BOOM you are a mess and life must not be going good because you got negativity all in you and its showing. You stopped because you wanted to but you LURK everyday being nosey :rofl:

Do you think that this thread started when you joined? Trust me, there hasn't been much that hasn't happened in here.

I never said that it started when I came, where the heck did that come from. I thank the all mighty for this forum and thread because without it the process for my husband and step daughter would have been a trip. I am going through things that people are also going through. If you remember since I have been on here a year, I have sent many of people PM's to ask about the CR2 for my step daughter but have gotten no response. From 2 months of being on here. Thats not because I single handedly ran everyone off because some of these people were ran off way before I came.

But now since I have went through the process people are Pming ME to get info on how to bring the kids over. So please dont think because the VETS started it they will always run it, because if you think that you need to wake up, people are coming new everyday :bonk: and thats the beauty of this thread :angry:

The women that came on here and posted today have been through it all

Ok and somethings that we post people that are vets have not been through so whats your point. I think this statement was :ot::rofl:

and remove your hurt feeling - you can understand the truth in what they are saying and that they are trying to help.

My feelings were not hurt I was shocked for lack of a better word. Just felt like an attack, and if you see what Lady C said she felt it was an attack, but you aint say nothing to her right, because the problens with me :wow:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

:wacko::wacko:

-It's responses like this that make people walk away from this site and not share - Because people don't appreciate the value of the years of experience in it -the fact that some members grew up in JA and know what the transition feels like, or they have been married 2,3, 4, 5 years and dealt with it all - or are the immigrant themselves and offer a different perspective.

What the heck are you talking about, post like mine make people not come on here Girl BOOM, bullying make people not come on here, rememeber thats why you left someone bullied you :crying: and talked about you in PM's and you couldnt handle it and you had other things going on to attend to. I love the years people have been together on here but since thats their life you want me to bow down no baby wont do it, Its a blessing and I am happy for anyone with true love thats making it work but its people in Jmaaica that dont make it, also in USA and in China. So its a life experience

-

Everyone has their own personal reasons for sharing /not sharing on the board anymore - and if you bothered to read what has gone down in history, or what the older members say about why they don't share their experiences, you might understand it

OMG here is another history lesson, :wacko::wacko: thank you thank you, i get it!!! I understand I have been on here enough to know whats going on thank you !!!! Professor Sus :rofl:

-The tone of this thread has completely changed, and it's become chat about how good your man laid it down last night, how you beat his azz, or then praying for forgiveness and asking God for his blessings - Something that seems a bit hypocritical, don't you think?

Girl if thats what we want to talk about who are you to say qanything negative, one day we were talking about farts, and another day cancer, and another Tre Songs and Usher so what :blink: whats the point Oh I understand aint no point another :ot: post

The purpose of this thread was to bring together a unique group of people who are all trying to have a successful relationship while navigating huge pitfalls that no one else can fully comprehend - because there are certain things that are very unique to this situation. If you want people to continue to share, you might want to try understanding where they come from, and that sometimes, they truly do know better.

History History how you gone tell me the purpose Sus leave it alon you are negative honey towards me ONLY so if you have anything else to say please PM it to me because there is no room on this board for the negativity to be directed to me. Im not that big honey Im just a small person in this world ok thanks sweety

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

I haven't been posting on here in a while, for my own reasons - But I have to comment here - because this just disgusts me - Sus, I have to agree with you about being disgusted...but what disgusts me is that when a "VET" comes back and comments it is supposed to be received as the GOSPEL! No matter how tactless it is, how rudely stated or uninformed of previous conversations that led up to the situation leading to the post.....

Do you think that this thread started when you joined? People don't share? Look at the title of the thread - see it says Part TWENTY SIX???? That means since when the yardies first started their own thread - after taking over many other threads and being booted to the regional forums (yes, some members have been here that long) they have chatted up that many threads that have been shut down and locked and had to start a new thread - and if you could go back before the forum was upgraded, you would see that the threads would run to 1000 or more pages before they got locked - The members who have been here have been through the good and the bad, the thick and the thin - the denied visas, the approvals, the births, the losses, the divorces, the women coming on here with the same man, the cheaters, the good men - Trust me, there hasn't been much that hasn't happened in here. I am not sure where you are going with this other than to say that a lot has happened in here before??? Nobody doubts that and obviously people want opinions on situations thus is why they put it out there...and I didn't get the impression that anyone thought it was a newly started thread...but maybe you're just wanting props for the VET's??

The women that came on here and posted today have been through it all - either personally or seen it happen to people that they care about. People might have ways to put things that others think are harsh, but they tell the truth with no punches - trust me, I have born the brunt of some of those posts = but when you step back and read the meaning behind the words, and remove your hurt feeling - you can understand the truth in what they are saying and that they are trying to help. WHY IS THERE A NEED TO HURT A PERSONS FEELINGS? As I stated before, all medicine doesn't have to taste bad to work!!!!

It's responses like this that make people walk away from this site and not share - NO, you got that wrong, it is attacks like this that make people not want to share!!!!Because people don't appreciate the value of the years of experience in it - the fact that some members grew up in JA and know what the transition feels like, or they have been married 2,3, 4, 5 years and dealt with it all - or are the immigrant themselves and offer a different perspective. That's what is sooo twisted....people want to get experiences and views from different people..people who can possibly shed a different view...but it seems as though some VET's take offense and start throwing mud at the board with the "New Members". I constantly see comments on FB from VETS who talk about how BAD it is now,,...This thread is evolving and nothing stays the same but lets not act as if in the past there weren't similar issues, discussions, problems or debates.

Everyone has their own personal reasons for sharing /not sharing on the board anymore - and if you bothered to read what has gone down in history, or what the older members say about why they don't share their experiences, you might understand it - The tone of this thread has completely changed, and it's become chat about how good your man laid it down last night, Yes, there seems to be more chat about sex than before but those not interested in chatting about it certainly find enough other things to chat about!

how you beat his azz, or then praying for forgiveness and asking God for his blessings - Something that seems a bit hypocritical, don't you think? What I see as hypocritical is when Vets complain about how they don't come back on here because of how bad it is but can jump in from out of the blue and bash someone's post all under the guise of "experience" with Jamaicans... And, as has happened before in a public forum, someone one day could very well end up in a similar situation where you've bragged so much about how your man has laid it down, the next woman goes and finds him and finds out for herself - Or people have been denied based on what they shared on here (immigration officers read this site too). This peice of info would be helpful coming from a vet to a newbie but because the vets are so judgemental of the thread some newbies will never know it....

The purpose of this thread was to bring together a unique group of people who are all trying to have a successful relationship while navigating huge pitfalls that no one else can fully comprehend - because there are certain things that are very unique to this situation. If you want people to continue to share, you might want to try understanding where they come from, and that sometimes, they truly do know better. :rofl::rofl: I find this so funny...the people who are still on this thread are sharing experiences...trying to learn and gain info from others but it is the VET's who have chosen to leave and not bring thier experiences and instead complain that people on the board tell too much of thier business...WOW talk about a contradictory statement!

I reference VET's a lot and let me say it is not ALL Vets that fit into this group as you can see I have been on here for some time...and some others (JG) still participate positivly on a regular basis...and we all learn from thier input. :thumbs:

Today was very interesting to say the least. "To get respect you have to give it" Have a good night everyone.

That is the bottom line MRStee....RESPECT!!!

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Timeline

That's what is sooo twisted....people want to get experiences and views from different people..people who can possibly shed a different view...but it seems as though some VET's take offense and start throwing mud at the board with the "New Members". I constantly see comments on FB from VETS who talk about how BAD it is now,,...This thread is evolving and nothing stays the same but lets not act as if in the past there weren't similar issues, discussions, problems or debates.

I knew my west coast VET sister would say something!!!!

Jamerican I never try to be negative but when people are wrong they wrong, from day one I have been the same

I have a personal relationship with Jesus and I pray and when things go wrong on the board I help people with prayers, because I pray with my hubby and my kids daily, so I am a hypocrite because I tell that my sexy party was off the hook Girl BOOM im married I can say what I want and if you wanna try my hubby and he let you you can have himm simple as that!!!

I always again let me tell you keep it real and woman who live in glass house should not throw stones and with that Im going to have a sexy party with my husband with my preggo self and go to bed :rofl:

Good night until tomorrow because I know there will be some posts directed to JQ Gucci.... posts :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::dance:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

6 User(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

JQ Smiley BOOM,jamerican

lol they lurking Jamerican 4 guests:bonk: :bonk: have a good night

Be blessed everyone and be encouraged

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Goodnight JQ...yeah that trips me out...4 guests??? REALLY??? WHATEVA!!!!

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

OMG let me comment

Wait I dont know who you are referring to, because my husbands BM calls every week asking when the baby is coming since the visa was ready for pick up on the 27th of April. IMO- I would send my kids to another country if their family was there and if it would benefit them. Even if they are not suffering with me because thats there family and some kids dont even have a family to see other than one parent like my kids :angry: :angry:

Good afternoon ladiees

Ummm...if di cap nuh fit, nuh wear it!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

To GOD be the glory!!!!!!!!!!!

thats great mama what you say you wanna comment (yep and she said something about you slapping yo man!!! :yes:

Thats what pisses me off yall :ph34r: lurk in here all day as guest trying to see our business and then wanna come on here like everything is okey dokey with yall and not posting nothing that goes on wrong!!!!!!

Dont come on here and talk about what I do if you cant be a woman and say what goes on in your house. Yes this is a public forum and we are suppose to be grown women giving and taking advice from all.

For example Nat says she will not put no personal business on here, thats fine and I also dont see her posting no hurtful Azz comment about other peoples posting, straight up keep it real, I have said that alot of times, if you dont share DONT COMMENT

LOL....actually was some other poster that talked about slapping her man and you all sat there giving her high fives.....

I have been on VJ maybe 3 years....and NO I don't put no personal ish on there not because I don't believe in sharing but if it is not something my husband would be happy wth reading, it isn't touching the NET period. Kudos to those who do, wouldn't want that changed for the world....

Anyday you can show me the bit where it says you make the rules around here, I'll stop posting ;)

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.