MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks for remonding me, I had to go back so many pages I missed it. I also wasn't gonna give too much attention to people who don't even matter because how the hell you don't come on here in months or even years and just jump in and start bashing people about their kids and man.

Talking bout keeping their man on a leash and getting their kids in gear. For christ sake you have the freaking pastor's daughter doing blow jobs all around town and you don't know until you see her with a blister on her mouth at church. So does that make the pastor a unfit parent? Of course not, I know that example is that of a grown child but the point is that kids do WHAT they WANT and could care less about authority.

Same damn thing with men, they do what they want, when they want and that's why I'm not holding my head down when I say that G has cheated before we got married and I still decided to marry him because together we can work on it if HE chooses to change but no day will I try to put a leash on him coz he ain't no dog.

Ells, if you love yuh man tan wid him an nuh mek nuh bady tell yuh phockery fi lef him. Him will change if he want and he don't want to oh well.

LadyC if yuh waan sen back yuh step pickney then do it, a bring him suh yuh can sen him back.

VERY WELL SAID!!!

:dance::dance:

I told hubby when he gets a job he better work overtime one week straight so I could take a week off and chill because I am tired!! I'm mad as hell I'm working from pay check to pay check and still caan si mi way out but God is gonna send a shining star my way one day :star:

Congrats mama!

I thought this was a public website for all to post and give feedback rather positive or negative if you decide to post or air your personally business do it at YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK ... You can agree or disagree that's your choice, You didn't put the man on a leash before you got married so he went sniffing someone eles.I'm not going to take risk with my life because STD's and AIDs are REAL. Like you always state "JUST MY OPINION"!!!!BUT I DO KEEP IT PRAGMATIC :lol::lol::lol:

BLESS ME INDEED!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

VERY WELL, LADY LIKE AND PROFESSIONAL SAID TEE, THATS WHY I KNOW YOU HAVE SENSE BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS SPEAK WITH IT.

SOME THINGS THAT WERE SAID ON HERE WERE out of line today

SAY ITS KEEPING IT REAL OR WHAT EVER BUT TO ME THAT SHYT WAS BULLYING, SOME PEOPLE DONT HAVE IT AS EASY AND YOU THINK YOU DO!! BUT I WILL COMMENT LATER

DONT WORRY

Awww jq we haven't agreed on something in awhile! I'm happy :)

VERY WELL, LADY LIKE AND PROFESSIONAL SAID TEE, THATS WHY I KNOW YOU HAVE SENSE BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS SPEAK WITH IT.

SOME THINGS THAT WERE SAID ON HERE WERE out of line today

SAY ITS KEEPING IT REAL OR WHAT EVER BUT TO ME THAT SHYT WAS BULLYING, SOME PEOPLE DONT HAVE IT AS EASY AND YOU THINK YOU DO!! BUT I WILL COMMENT LATER

DONT WORRY

Awww jq we haven't agreed on something in awhile! I'm happy :)

Timeline

Love you too Tee

Girl but yall know I gotta comment :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Beacsue I put to much of my business on here for someone to be attacked karate20.jpg I gottas say something in my girl defense because she aint even have to share her experiences with us. We all trying to get our step kids down here or a majority wouldnt mind and we need to know how to deal

Opinions are fine but no attacking I dont give a F^CK that aint right

Well this is an open forum. I had to realize that with nat and her coupon thingies a so ie go

Edited by MRStee

Timeline

lol MrsTee. I still don't know why it bothers you so.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

AMEN

Hi JQ Smiley Boom! How are you feeling? :unsure:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

THANK YOU LORD!!!! MY HUBBY GOT A JOB!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOO HOOOOOO Praise the LORD!! :dance: This was truly an unexpected blessing.

Stats: Full-time, M-F above minimum wage!

Aww my gosh, I'm so happy

AND TODAY IS HIS BIRTHDAY!! WHAT A GREAT GIFT

Yayyyyyyyy good news

THANK YOU LORD!!!! MY HUBBY GOT A JOB!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOO HOOOOOO Praise the LORD!! :dance: This was truly an unexpected blessing.

Stats: Full-time, M-F above minimum wage!

Aww my gosh, I'm so happy

AND TODAY IS HIS BIRTHDAY!! WHAT A GREAT GIFT

Praise God! That is wondeful ShaNette! That was a great Bday present!

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Umm this was not a good time to eat while reading VJ :unsure: !!!

Sorry Dada :rofl::rofl::rofl:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

I haven't been posting on here in a while, for my own reasons - But I have to comment here - because this just disgusts me -

Do you think that this thread started when you joined? People don't share? Look at the title of the thread - see it says Part TWENTY SIX???? That means since when the yardies first started their own thread - after taking over many other threads and being booted to the regional forums (yes, some members have been here that long) they have chatted up that many threads that have been shut down and locked and had to start a new thread - and if you could go back before the forum was upgraded, you would see that the threads would run to 1000 or more pages before they got locked - The members who have been here have been through the good and the bad, the thick and the thin - the denied visas, the approvals, the births, the losses, the divorces, the women coming on here with the same man, the cheaters, the good men - Trust me, there hasn't been much that hasn't happened in here.

The women that came on here and posted today have been through it all - either personally or seen it happen to people that they care about. People might have ways to put things that others think are harsh, but they tell the truth with no punches - trust me, I have born the brunt of some of those posts = but when you step back and read the meaning behind the words, and remove your hurt feeling - you can understand the truth in what they are saying and that they are trying to help. It's responses like this that make people walk away from this site and not share - Because people don't appreciate the value of the years of experience in it - the fact that some members grew up in JA and know what the transition feels like, or they have been married 2,3, 4, 5 years and dealt with it all - or are the immigrant themselves and offer a different perspective.

Everyone has their own personal reasons for sharing /not sharing on the board anymore - and if you bothered to read what has gone down in history, or what the older members say about why they don't share their experiences, you might understand it - The tone of this thread has completely changed, and it's become chat about how good your man laid it down last night, how you beat his azz, or then praying for forgiveness and asking God for his blessings - Something that seems a bit hypocritical, don't you think? And, as has happened before in a public forum, someone one day could very well end up in a similar situation where you've bragged so much about how your man has laid it down, the next woman goes and finds him and finds out for herself - Or people have been denied based on what they shared on here (immigration officers read this site too).

The purpose of this thread was to bring together a unique group of people who are all trying to have a successful relationship while navigating huge pitfalls that no one else can fully comprehend - because there are certain things that are very unique to this situation. If you want people to continue to share, you might want to try understanding where they come from, and that sometimes, they truly do know better.

Sus, thank you for stating that, because I was invited to this page and I have posted comments that were suppose to be funny but at the same time give the reader something to think about, but what I have notice is that most of the people on this forum seem to pull what the others state out of content. I know no one on this site but I do find it funny, so I read and get my laugh on :rofl: . There are no BEARS on here so no one puts FEAR in my (L) as if they are going to jump through the computer. Yes I call it like I see it but in a mature way, do I joke ALWAYS, that's part of my character. My husband say when he 1st met me that's what turned him on about me my realness. I can hold my own with or without, I have time to play on the computer because I own a Homecare business in Fla., so when my husband do arrive everything is already laid out for him by the GRACE OF GOD, I wouldn't dare enter a marrige if my household was unorthodox. I'm about my God, my kids, my man and my buisness, so for the ones that's always trying to belittle everyone that post something you don't agree with or can't relate to please keep your snide remarks to yourself or do a PM to that person. :D

BLESS ME INDEED!!!!

Timeline

You got me LMAO at the dynamite!!! Toni did release a new one a few months ago or are you talking about another one after that?

Oh she did DaDa, well I need to locate it because I haven't heard any radio play for her, I guess I'll google it, TY..

U been trying all dat to post two lines?? :blink::rofl:

Umm this was not a good time to eat while reading VJ :unsure: !!!

Edited by BlessMeIndeed

BLESS ME INDEED!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I haven't been posting on here in a while, for my own reasons - But I have to comment here - because this just disgusts me -

Do you think that this thread started when you joined? People don't share? Look at the title of the thread - see it says Part TWENTY SIX???? That means since when the yardies first started their own thread - after taking over many other threads and being booted to the regional forums (yes, some members have been here that long) they have chatted up that many threads that have been shut down and locked and had to start a new thread - and if you could go back before the forum was upgraded, you would see that the threads would run to 1000 or more pages before they got locked - The members who have been here have been through the good and the bad, the thick and the thin - the denied visas, the approvals, the births, the losses, the divorces, the women coming on here with the same man, the cheaters, the good men - Trust me, there hasn't been much that hasn't happened in here.

The women that came on here and posted today have been through it all - either personally or seen it happen to people that they care about. People might have ways to put things that others think are harsh, but they tell the truth with no punches - trust me, I have born the brunt of some of those posts = but when you step back and read the meaning behind the words, and remove your hurt feeling - you can understand the truth in what they are saying and that they are trying to help. It's responses like this that make people walk away from this site and not share - Because people don't appreciate the value of the years of experience in it - the fact that some members grew up in JA and know what the transition feels like, or they have been married 2,3, 4, 5 years and dealt with it all - or are the immigrant themselves and offer a different perspective.

Everyone has their own personal reasons for sharing /not sharing on the board anymore - and if you bothered to read what has gone down in history, or what the older members say about why they don't share their experiences, you might understand it - The tone of this thread has completely changed, and it's become chat about how good your man laid it down last night, how you beat his azz, or then praying for forgiveness and asking God for his blessings - Something that seems a bit hypocritical, don't you think? And, as has happened before in a public forum, someone one day could very well end up in a similar situation where you've bragged so much about how your man has laid it down, the next woman goes and finds him and finds out for herself - Or people have been denied based on what they shared on here (immigration officers read this site too).

The purpose of this thread was to bring together a unique group of people who are all trying to have a successful relationship while navigating huge pitfalls that no one else can fully comprehend - because there are certain things that are very unique to this situation. If you want people to continue to share, you might want to try understanding where they come from, and that sometimes, they truly do know better.

mi miss dis....a wha page dis one on?

Timeline

Today was very interesting to say the least. "To get respect you have to give it" Have a good night everyone.

Today was very interesting to say the least. "To get respect you have to give it" Have a good night everyone.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.